The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

My Recent Thoughts

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Brothers, Sisters, AMERICANS! No longer should we accept the corruption rotting away at our beloved country. There are those
among us who seek to further the goals of themselves or of a select few. They do this at the expense of the greater good of
these United States. For too long the noble among us have stayed quiet or done too little to fight back. But I call on them
now to stand up as one and fight FOR this country against those who trample it's true meaning. We must cast out the wrong
doers regardless of party and replace them with the true believers in what this country was made for. I seek not to attack
one party but all who stand against the TRUE America. If we don't the cost is our own downfall from within.


We should not divide into Black, Women's or any other select group. We should have ONE AMERICAN history month.
This dividing only holds us back from true unity.
What if it were true?
User avatar
WarAngel
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: Wallingford PA USA

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:25 am

Are you against having Black History Month?
greeney2
 
Posts: 9669
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby WarAngel » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:25 am

greeney2 wrote:Are you against having Black History Month?

No. At least not in the way you're thinking.

I just don't see why we need to divide history into subgroups. We learn of all history. Some of it will just so happen to have been made by blacks or women etc. History is history. It only has titles because we place them on parts of it. Dividing history is wrong because division hurts or destroys unity. The history made by black should be told. But in the same vein as any other subgroup.

This nation is called the UNITED States of America. Not White States (some tried that, how'd it work out :roll: ) or Black States. Not Man States or Woman states. We define ourselves by those things history does not.
What if it were true?
User avatar
WarAngel
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: Wallingford PA USA

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 am

Hi WarAngel and welcome to theBlackVault. :wave:

I'm with you all the way on throwing off the shackles of traditional, back-n-forth, round-n-round politics and getting on with meaningful discourse concerning the current problems we face as a people and a nation. A struggle it is to get others involved who don't share my sense of urgency and importance about getting involved while the transformational change is upon us. If you haven't seen it yet, freedomconnector dot com is a good site where you can be further connected with like-minded individuals.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
User avatar
gudskepteacal
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 am

Postby WarAngel » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 pm

gudskepteacal wrote:Hi WarAngel and welcome to theBlackVault. :wave:

Thanks. :wave: It's great to be here among like minded individuals who see past the mundane of everyday life and look to something amazing and unknown.

gudskepteacal wrote:I'm with you all the way on throwing off the shackles of traditional, back-n-forth, round-n-round politics and getting on with meaningful discourse concerning the current problems we face as a people and a nation. A struggle it is to get others involved who don't share my sense of urgency and importance about getting involved while the transformational change is upon us.

Glad to see I'm not the only one wanting change. The problem is that word means different things to different people. The divisions both see the other as the enemy. Both sure in the righteousness of their cause. It's why things are never solved and we're stuck in a kind of limbo. Side A does something. Side B counters. It's what has just occured to me as an inherant flaw in the system. Add into that human nature and it turns everything into a complete mess. But in the end it is the common person that suffers. Not the politicians or corporations. They all sit in their ivory towers secure from the chaos that they themselves create.

gudskepteacal wrote:If you haven't seen it yet, freedomconnector dot com is a good site where you can be further connected with like-minded individuals.

I took a quick look at this site and I'm not sure if it and I would be a good fit. :( I saw Glenn Beck's picture and mentions of Tea Party. I strongly reject both. If there's more to the site then I shall give it a second look. I really hope it's a non partizan site and I just happened to see things I disagree with.
What if it were true?
User avatar
WarAngel
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: Wallingford PA USA

Postby gudskepteacal » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:48 am

WarAngel wrote:They all sit in their ivory towers secure from the chaos that they themselves create.


Yes, so true with creating division within the people as well as the recent economic disaster. Have you ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic or former U.S. Navy Secretary and Skull and Bones member William Whitney? Here is part 2 of an article that mentions it...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis193.htm

"...In Germany, the philosophical Jacobin Johann Gottlieb Fichte, though not a member of the Illuminati, was accused of having sympathy for them. Fichte actually developed the “dialectical process” before Georg Hegel to whom this process is attributed. Terry Pinkard in Hegel: A Biography (2001), revealed that Hegel was mentored by Illuminati member Jacob Abel (code name Pythagoras).

Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!


Enter Your E-Mail Address:




Terry Melanson of the online Illuminati Conspiracy Archive (a website with extensive research information) indicated that “one of the core concepts that influenced him [Hegel] was the notion of a single ‘philosophy of history’.” And according to Reinhart Koselleck in Critique and Crisis: Enlightenment and the Modern Society (1988), this philosophy “substantiated the elitist consciousness of the Enlightenment. This was the power that the Illuminati possessed, a power they shared with the whole of the Enlightenment. This was the threat: it revealed the plan of conquest to those under attack.” As Antony Sutton explained in America’s Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones: “Progress in the Hegelian State is through contrived conflicts: the clash of opposites makes for progress. If you can control the opposite, you dominate the nature of the outcome.” Remember here that the PE and Skull & Bones member William Whitney in the late 19th century devised a political strategy of giving large sums of money to both major political parties, and then alternating power so the public thinks it has a choice when both major political parties’ candidates actually are controlled by the PE."
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
User avatar
gudskepteacal
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 am

Postby WarAngel » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:50 pm

gudskepteacal wrote:Yes, so true with creating division within the people as well as the recent economic disaster. Have you ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic or former U.S. Navy Secretary and Skull and Bones member William Whitney? Here is part 2 of an article that mentions it...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis193.htm

I have not. But I'll take a look. :geek:

gudskepteacal wrote:"...In Germany, the philosophical Jacobin Johann Gottlieb Fichte, though not a member of the Illuminati, was accused of having sympathy for them. Fichte actually developed the “dialectical process” before Georg Hegel to whom this process is attributed. Terry Pinkard in Hegel: A Biography (2001), revealed that Hegel was mentored by Illuminati member Jacob Abel (code name Pythagoras).

A recent episode of History Channel's Brad Meltzer's Decoded says that contrary to official belief the Illuminatti are not disbanded but alive and well. Having infiltrated many organizations around the world. :o

gudskepteacal wrote:Terry Melanson of the online Illuminati Conspiracy Archive (a website with extensive research information) indicated that “one of the core concepts that influenced him [Hegel] was the notion of a single ‘philosophy of history’.” And according to Reinhart Koselleck in Critique and Crisis: Enlightenment and the Modern Society (1988), this philosophy “substantiated the elitist consciousness of the Enlightenment. This was the power that the Illuminati possessed, a power they shared with the whole of the Enlightenment. This was the threat: it revealed the plan of conquest to those under attack.” As Antony Sutton explained in America’s Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones: “Progress in the Hegelian State is through contrived conflicts: the clash of opposites makes for progress. If you can control the opposite, you dominate the nature of the outcome.” Remember here that the PE and Skull & Bones member William Whitney in the late 19th century devised a political strategy of giving large sums of money to both major political parties, and then alternating power so the public thinks it has a choice when both major political parties’ candidates actually are controlled by the PE."

I suggest you start a Illuminatti conspiracy theory thread with this information. :thumbup: Looks like there's alot here and that this is "just the tip of the iceberg."
What if it were true?
User avatar
WarAngel
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: Wallingford PA USA

Postby gudskepteacal » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:21 pm

You're right and the only reason for that was to let you know how expansive, permeating, and encompassing the open conspiracy subject is,imho.

It's a difficult thing to research because many important, historical documents cannot be found online; I luckily found one tome in the local library. :dance:

Anyway, I'm still positively with you about trying to bring people together or, at least, get them involved.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
User avatar
gudskepteacal
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 am


Return to World Politics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests