The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

a real conspiracy

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Greeney , seriously---------------YOU HAVE ISSUES BEYOND ANYTHING I've ever seen!

WTF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have no freaking idea what you're screaming about, NONE!

Please clarify, and then I'll promptly bury your arse!

I'm making this easy for you ~~~~explain yourself. What is real in your mind, fake in the minds of everyone else?

I mean this is borderline pointless, you are obviously confused about SOMETHING------------SO WHAT IS IT?

I'm not defending anyone, like I said you don't read well enough to pass judgement, so AGAIN as I said " LET IT GO "

What terrorists was EXPOSED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> An f,ing IDIOT with a GRAND ILLUSION >> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Come on man!

THINK 4 1 CE In your life!! PLEASE!!

Is this too mush to ask?

We used to have a joke in regard to these terrorists > SIMPLE SOLUTION---

5 or 6 Hickory axe handles and a few Alabama rednecks will walk through them sh*t through a Goose!!! :thumbup: Get it?

These terrorist that make HEADLINES are fictitious figments of the MSM's minds-----------AND WORSE------------------You're freaking buying it!! :dance:

I feel for you man ~~~~I truly do! :? :? :?

Pretty soon it's gonna be 5 years olds flying kites!!!!! Then bombs strapped to dawgs and cats............ :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Come on man!!

1 thing wrong---------------------nothing since 9-11-01----------Believe me you're the VERY LAST CHAP I'll consider asking why that is!!! ;) ;) ;) :o

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts