The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Read and guess who it is!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 am

They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything.

That he did have. You’ve got to give it to the man; he had a hell of a tongue on him.

Imagine where the world would be if he didn’t hate the Jews. We’d be on the moon by now.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:16 am

greeney2 wrote:Noplace in the artical does it compare anyone. all it says is guess who you think it is from the story you read.

Then explain why you feel it's KINDA SCARY!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby mrshumphreys » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:35 am

Erm, I knew it was Hitler about 5 words in.
Like Rob said, this crap is old and overdone, it gets dragged out by the "other" side everytime there's a new political leader to tarnish up.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 am

American politics seems to be based on lies and propaganda. Same for the BNP.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:39 am

Where were all of you when Bush was compared to Hitler over the last 8 years?
greeney2

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:26 am

Rob72 wrote:If I was to believe all the nonsense people spew on politicians ... Bush was compared to Hitler ... I'll bookmark this thread, and we'll see who is right by 2012.

And some governments of the world have had a steady goose stepping march towards the atrocities. Each year there is more erosion of personal liberty, more government intrusion and spying on individuals, more isolating the people from resources, more divisiveness, increased demands for conformity, more pitting groups against each other, more centralization of power, more abandonment of moral standards, more corruption. We've even seen moves towards the more esoteric aspects of nazism, such as unethical medical practices like abortion for stem cell harvesting, black market organ theft, experiments on the unwitting public. And lets not forget the return to the era of war.

How loud does it have to quack before we say its a duck?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Nesaie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:49 am

Bush wasn't like Hitler. Hitler built infrastructure.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:51 am

greeney2 wrote:Where were all of you when Bush was compared to Hitler over the last 8 years?

when was this? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Nesaie wrote:Bush wasn't like Hitler. Hitler built infrastructure.

Yeah, Hitler made the trains run on time. But there was down side.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:10 am

CodeBlack wrote:
Rob72 wrote:If I was to believe all the nonsense people spew on politicians ... Bush was compared to Hitler ... I'll bookmark this thread, and we'll see who is right by 2012.

And some governments of the world have had a steady goose stepping march towards the atrocities. Each year there is more erosion of personal liberty, more government intrusion and spying on individuals, more isolating the people from resources, more divisiveness, increased demands for conformity, more pitting groups against each other, more centralization of power, more abandonment of moral standards, more corruption. We've even seen moves towards the more esoteric aspects of nazism, such as unethical medical practices like abortion for stem cell harvesting, black market organ theft, experiments on the unwitting public. And lets not forget the return to the era of war.

How loud does it have to quack before we say its a duck?

I think the number one aspect to all of it is that it's cloaked in layers of Governmental programs which on the surface the average, ( not so smart ) person welcomes with open arms because they are not capable of seeing the trees for the forest.

I think of Homeland Security when I think of this. Some of the stuff buried in that legislation is down right insane yet it was surely put there for reasons most people can't grasp.

What happens when a state of EMERGENCY is declared and the State or Feds use the " MANPOWER " and lack thereof excuse to wheel out these clowns:

So people say " Oh wow you're scared of being safe, oh they are just here to help protect you :shock: :lol: Ignorance abounds, alive and well!

Trust me folks~~~not one of the thugs in the pic is American: These are mercenaries and all of them have killed in either covert battles, or so called conflicts. Rest assured they would have no problem blowing your head off!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts