The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Rath is a wanker!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby rath » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Tairaa wrote:
it is purely a coincidence, that a point made by one user name is raised weeks later by another, as if they wher the one who had the conversation..
( Lashmar / Tairaa )


Uhm, that would be because this is a message board, and one doesn't need to be directly involved with the conversation in order to be versed in it. :)

it is purely a coincidence, that one of you gets into a argument & then as if by magic all the others turn up at the sane time.


If I agree with someone, or disagree with someone, on the message board I think it's the idea to argue your point, yes? If I didn't agree with them, I would still either agree, or disagree with you. It makes no difference. I remember there was a thread a while back that I agreed with your judgement on one of the topics you posted, but I can't remember which it was.


it is purely a coincidence, that when ever a member disagrees with one of youes, that the other user names turn up one after another to post replys one after the other only a single minute apart each & every single time.


Well that simply doesn't happen, rath! Now we have very solid evidence that you are actually have delusional paranoia! :P
So yeah, as you'll notice all posts are timed and dated, so... Fail! :lol:


it is purely a coincidence, that one user name posts a reply & at the bottom of the B.V page it sez (( there are ? users browsing this forum, ( rath an Tairaa )


I happen to sign on, read, make replies, leave. That's why my stays are always brief, I dunno, you guys chill on here longer, all the power to ya.

Bye rath, more pressing matters right now


A ) .. your all on here much more than me.


Most of the time each time, ....... 430am - 530am, once i get home of a night.

Remember i live in Australia on the other side of the world to youes mob.

& the times i post prove it, & that's why all my conversations happen on delay..

&

B )
rath wrote:it is purely a coincidence, that when ever a member disagrees with one of youes, that the other user names turn up one after another to post replys one after the other only a single minute apart each & every single time.


Well that simply doesn't happen, rath! Now we have very solid evidence that you are actually have delusional paranoia! :P
So yeah, as you'll notice all posts are timed and dated, so.


facts are facts, like you said all the posts are time coded.

so just go take a look for yourself.

99.9% of the time the same 3-4 usernames post at the same time .............

& not at the same time ....example...

Lashmar was gone for a while but he is back just moments after his name is mentioned.

also while lashmar was away .......... Wing_zero seemed to have gotten lost aswell ... :roll:

& now that lashmar is back im sure it is only a matter of time b4 wing-zero turns up again.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:46 pm

Lashmar wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

You arse. You've been draging my name along since I left but this is the first time I've posted. :roll: :lol: :lol:

If you really think we're the same person grow a set of balls and ask John what our IP's are. ;)



yhe because there is know way anybody could use more than one computer to post on the B.V right....

Account one ...... Home computer.

Account two ........ Work computer.

Account 3 lap top computer with or wlan.

Example two. member of the U.S milatary posting from a military computer room with over 100 computers to choose from.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:52 pm

rath wrote:
Lashmar wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

You arse. You've been draging my name along since I left but this is the first time I've posted. :roll: :lol: :lol:

If you really think we're the same person grow a set of balls and ask John what our IP's are. ;)



yhe because there is know way anybody could use more than one computer to post on the B.V right....

Account one ...... Home computer.

Account two ........ Work computer.

Account 3 lap top computer with or wlan.

Example two. member of the U.S milatary posting from a military computer room with over 100 computers to choose from.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:


That would be a nice idea…apart from the fact it wouldn’t work that way. ;) the first two numbers in an IP address are set by country I think, ask my other account...I mean SRO. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Tairaa » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Well would you look at that .......

I mention your name & BAM!!! you pop up out of know where.



LMFAO!

It's the internet rath! New to the concept?

And by "BAM!!!" you mean, "3 days later".

facts are facts,


Well that is correct.

so just go take a look for yourself.

99.9% of the time the same 3-4 usernames post at the same time .............

No.

& not at the same time

Direct contradiction ftw.

also while lashmar was away .......... Wing_zero seemed to have gotten lost aswell ... :roll:


Maybe... Maybe it's because we AREN'T cooperatively screwing with you? Maybe it's because that just the way it happens? There is nothing suspicious about our activity, you're not much of an analyst.

& now that lashmar is back im sure it is only a matter of time b4 wing-zero turns up again.


Well logically speaking I would agree that it's only a matter of time before Wing posts... But I would disagree that this is anything other then regular.

yhe because there is know way anybody could use more than one computer to post on the B.V right....

Account one ...... Home computer.

Account two ........ Work computer.

Account 3 lap top computer with or wlan.

Example two. member of the U.S milatary posting from a military computer room with over 100 computers to choose from.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:


I already told you how it's done, I'm sitting here in Siberia, with a network of computers in a secret Russian military base with proxies to make me post from Canada, Japan, California, and the United Kingdom all day every day. I've got a degree in networking and human psychology so that I can deceive online forum users in a convincing manner.

Makes sense, don't it?

That would be a nice idea…apart from the fact it wouldn’t work that way. ;) the first two numbers in an IP address are set by country I think, ask my other account...I mean SRO. :roll: :lol: :lol:


Well, I'm not exactly sure where in an IP certain information is held, but your location down to street address can be determined from your IP. However this isn't concrete because people can use proxies. A proxy is a server that you connect to and go through internet interactions via. It would be like me accessing another computer from my computer, and then using that computer to do whatever it is, check my email or whatever. So I mean, hypothetically it is possible on the physical realm of things for me to have a proxy in any country I want if I could either find a proxy service or temporarily hijack a PC and do actions through it. Usually this is done for trackability, since if you e-rob a bank or commit a scam on someone else computer and then purge the harddrive from afar it can be next to impossible for even the most advanced and skilled team of technicians to get your location if the right mechanisms are in place.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:30 pm

rath wrote:also while lashmar was away .......... Wing_zero seemed to have gotten lost aswell ... :roll:


I know you miss me sweetheart, but painkillers are much more rewarding than dealing with your koala antics.

& now that lashmar is back im sure it is only a matter of time b4 wing-zero turns up again.


So that's where that rain was coming from last night. Dry your tears, kiddo.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Tairaa » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Damn, almost on at the same time as Wing was this time... :(

Imma have to screen shot next time it happens. Actually we should set up a date so that me, Wing, and Lash can all come online at the same time. :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Tairaa wrote:Damn, almost on at the same time as Wing was this time... :(

Imma have to screen shot next time it happens. Actually we should set up a date so that me, Wing, and Lash can all come online at the same time. :P


We were online together most of the time at one stage...it just took SRO a long time to put the password into mine today. :P


Tell me Rath-er...which account do you think was here first. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Ninor » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:09 pm

My turn, right? ... OoOoOoOpppps *was that my outside voice?*

I work in IT rath ... it's what I do for a living. IF I wanted to mess with your little TROLL mind, beleive me, I could post from 10+ accounts at the same time. Then where would your "he posted right after so-and-so" argument be?

Plus, if one were so inclined they could log in under different accounts at the same time using a proxy server ... face it rath, as a troll, you WIN, but as a person who's uncovered a conspiracy against him, you ... FAIL

BTW, I think a Dingo just made off with your Baby!!! :mrgreen:
Ninor
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:38 pm

We should all just make ten different Rath accounts.

I mean, *I* should make ten different Rath accounts. Since we all know that I'm the mastermind behind all of us. I mean me.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Tairaa » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:19 pm

I thought *I* was the mastermind behind all of me? :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests