The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Rath is a wanker!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby sandra » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:23 pm

stupid. stupid. stupid.

maybe ive never tlaked with you, but the one person who counts knows the extent of my participation here at the bv

insinuating me in ur bs makes you look foolish to more than just myself, theres quite a few poeple here that know me for me, I'd shut ur yap.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
sandra
 
Posts: 3704
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Minnesota US

Postby Tairaa » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:44 pm

But he won't.

You watch, before long this thread will be like 100 pages long and the argument stops and repeats itself beyond page 20.


Wing, jaw surgery eh? Sounds like an absolute blast, bet you can't eat food or anything, gotta blend it or something? :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 am

sandra wrote:stupid. stupid. stupid.

maybe ive never tlaked with you, but the one person who counts knows the extent of my participation here at the bv

insinuating me in ur bs makes you look foolish to more than just myself, theres quite a few poeple here that know me for me, I'd shut ur yap.



yhe, when all is said an done ............. I never cared either way.

like i told ninor on the old B.V when he got himself baned for going on about other peoples grammer & other people being duel posters.

Who cares.

If some members wanna waste their time posting the same views As multiple members & trolling around the B.V posting messages to themselves in support of their own views.

by all means go right ahead.

However some of us have better things to do.

Ergo ........

Thats why it's taken me over 8 years to reach 2000+ posts.

My only advice to those duel posters out there is if your intent on boring us all to death by repetitiously repeating yourself as multiple members .........

((( SEE swine flu threads ))) Lashmar.

Have some thought for the rest of us & mix it up a little.

Give yourself multiple accounts different personality.


& when you get into an argument with another member on the B.V .........

Dont automatically, gang up on everyone else always using the same user names.

Mael posts reply ......... blar blar blar @ 3:15.

Lashmar post support for mael view @ 3:16.

Tairaa post support for same view & giving same evidance @ 3:17.

@ 3:18 Mael qoutes Lashmar as proof his view is the only right one.

@ 3:19 tairaa quotes mael.


Are you for real.
Thats all.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 am

Tairaa wrote:But he won't.

You watch, before long this thread will be like 100 pages long and the argument stops and repeats itself beyond page 20.


only when your around tairaa.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Tairaa » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Hehehehe.

Good thing that if you inject 1 gram of mercury only 0.01% will be absorbed by your intestines, right rath? :)



Anyway, as for the posting habits of myself, lash, mael and wing, it is purely a coincidence, I happen to agree with people on some things and not with others. It's pure coincidence that mael and I both think that whaling should be allowed within reason. It's purely coincidence that Wing and I both think that semi-automatic assault rifles shouldn't be illegal because they look like a fully automatic military counterpart. It's purely coincidence that Lash and I feel that a 15 year old kid that, while babysitting a child, becomes irritated with her crying and beats her to death, should get a lot more then 5 years.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:50 am

Tairaa wrote:Hehehehe.

Good thing that if you inject 1 gram of mercury only 0.01% will be absorbed by your intestines, right rath? :)



Anyway, as for the posting habits of myself, lash, mael and wing, it is purely a coincidence, I happen to agree with people on some things and not with others. It's pure coincidence that mael and I both think that whaling should be allowed within reason. It's purely coincidence that Wing and I both think that semi-automatic assault rifles shouldn't be illegal because they look like a fully automatic military counterpart. It's purely coincidence that Lash and I feel that a 15 year old kid that, while babysitting a child, becomes irritated with her crying and beats her to death, should get a lot more then 5 years.



It is purely a coincidence right.


it is purely a coincidence, that youes finish each others points.

it is purely a coincidence, that youes reply to the other persons messages.

it is purely a coincidence, that a point made by one user name is raised weeks later by another, as if they wher the one who had the conversation..
( Lashmar / Tairaa )

it is purely a coincidence, that one of you gets into a argument & then as if by magic all the others turn up at the sane time.

it is purely a coincidence, that when ever a member disagrees with one of youes, that the other user names turn up one after another to post replys one after the other only a single minute apart each & every single time.


it is purely a coincidence, that one user name posts a reply & at the bottom of the B.V page it sez (( there are ? users browsing this forum, ( rath an Tairaa )

then one minute later ...... Tairaa logs out & Lashmar logs in, & post a reply an at the bottom of the page (( there are ? users browsing this forum, ( rath an Lashmar )

Tairaa has left.

Then 1 minute / 60 seconds after that. (( there are ? users browsing this forum,
( rath an Tairaa )

Lashmars loged out an tairaa is back & posting another quote.

& then tairaa logs out & lashmar logs back in.


Now repeat whole process, only add mael & wing-zero, to the mix



purely a coincidence

That's some coincidence.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Tairaa » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:51 am

it is purely a coincidence, that a point made by one user name is raised weeks later by another, as if they wher the one who had the conversation..
( Lashmar / Tairaa )


Uhm, that would be because this is a message board, and one doesn't need to be directly involved with the conversation in order to be versed in it. :)

it is purely a coincidence, that one of you gets into a argument & then as if by magic all the others turn up at the sane time.


If I agree with someone, or disagree with someone, on the message board I think it's the idea to argue your point, yes? If I didn't agree with them, I would still either agree, or disagree with you. It makes no difference. I remember there was a thread a while back that I agreed with your judgement on one of the topics you posted, but I can't remember which it was.


it is purely a coincidence, that when ever a member disagrees with one of youes, that the other user names turn up one after another to post replys one after the other only a single minute apart each & every single time.


Well that simply doesn't happen, rath! Now we have very solid evidence that you are actually have delusional paranoia! :P
So yeah, as you'll notice all posts are timed and dated, so... Fail! :lol:


it is purely a coincidence, that one user name posts a reply & at the bottom of the B.V page it sez (( there are ? users browsing this forum, ( rath an Tairaa )


I happen to sign on, read, make replies, leave. That's why my stays are always brief, I dunno, you guys chill on here longer, all the power to ya.

Bye rath, more pressing matters right now
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Tairaa wrote:Bye rath, more pressing matters right now


Yes like signing into your other account to piss rath off. ;)


Anyway. I haven't posted for ages and yet the Twat is still at it, I'm not SRO, W-Z or Mael...I think it's you, Rath, with many accounts not anyone else. As someone said before, just get John to look up our IP's then you'll see we are who we say we are. :roll: :x
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby rath » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Tairaa wrote:Rath, are you drunk?

Funny ...........

lashmar & tairaa, said the exact same thing (( almost word 4 word )) just the other week.



That IS funny, but not for the reason that you think. It's funny because you see this as all of us being the same person, when in fact it's not, it's because you really are a chooch.

I don't have multiple accounts. I have never had two accounts at the same time as either SRO or as Tairaa. Lashmar isn't me, neither is Wing-Zero, neither is Mael. Do any of them have multiple accounts? I can't speak for them but it's my suspicion that it isn't the case.

I created the battle forum thread because YOU trolled ME around making comments about this that and the other thing and poking every chance you got, so yes. I created the thread. But, just to again clarify in case you skipped through the first part, the reason that I created the thread is: You. Trolled. Me.

Don't try and claim moral high ground mr stir the pot and plead ignorance.




Lashmar wrote:
Tairaa wrote:Bye rath, more pressing matters right now


Yes like signing into your other account to piss rath off. ;)


Anyway. I haven't posted for ages and yet the Twat is still at it, I'm not SRO, W-Z or Mael...I think it's you, Rath, with many accounts not anyone else. As someone said before, just get John to look up our IP's then you'll see we are who we say we are. :roll: :x


Well would you look at that .......

I mention your name & BAM!!! you pop up out of know where.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You arse. You've been draging my name along since I left but this is the first time I've posted. :roll: :lol: :lol:

If you really think we're the same person grow a set of balls and ask John what our IP's are. ;)
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests