The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Rath is a wanker!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:44 pm

At raths request? So he doesn't wanna beef over the internet now? Cool. We can get back to (not) getting along.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Are you kidding me? Rathy il show up in no time again, who does he ever try to not have beef with? ;)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
sandra
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Minnesota US

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 pm

He can't!
He can't very well request an argument be erased from record and then continue arguing. That would just be ultimate proof that he's either got an agenda (purposefully trolling) or that he's simple.

And as we ALL know. ( ;) ) he is neither, so it's really impossible for him to have beef now.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm not touching that.
Battle forum or not... :lol:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
User avatar
mrshumphreys
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: R'lyeh

Postby rath » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:08 am

Or you could all keep in mind that its 12.15 am on a Saturday morning & i intent to hit the clubs / pubs after work.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:02 am

OK .....

so iv just read all the messages posted since i was last logged in yesterday.

& now i will set the record straight ....

Tairaa wrote:At raths request? So he doesn't wanna beef over the internet now? Cool. We can get back to (not) getting along.


sandra wrote:Are you kidding me? Rathy il show up in no time again, who does he ever try to not have beef with? ;)



Tairaa wrote:He can't!
He can't very well request an argument be erased from record and then continue arguing. That would just be ultimate proof that he's either got an agenda (purposefully trolling) or that he's simple.

And as we ALL know. ( ;) ) he is neither, so it's really impossible for him to have beef now.



That's right The thread was deleted at my request. :o

That's right.

& its a good thin to as we all know i tend to re-post old messages from a users post history, So had this topic remained ( i would have been happy either way ) I would have referred everybody to it whenever i got in a spat with any member such as ninor, for example.

I would have time & time again raised their credibility as a moderator & pointed out they are in no position to judge others when they have done much worse.

& then i would have posted / linked the views from the said topic.

( but i cant do that now can i ) .......... but atleast i have this topic if it is ever required.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

If you all recall .......... On several occasions i stated to ninor that he should behave in a manner more suited to that of a moderator.

I also pointed out that if ninor wished to be seen as a moderator and respected in a manner he demanded .....

That he needed to start behaving more like a moderator.

A moderator should not be creating threads that are designed to create hostility & flaming on the B.V
A modarator should not be creating threads to insult other members.

A moderator should be, enforcing the rules not demanding to be treated above the rules because of the title of moderator.

& on that note, i referred ninor to the Blackvault rules.


I made the point in the deleted thread to ninor, who stated he will be watching me in all the threads ......... ect ect

That creating a thread designed to attack & bully another member was no way for a moderator to behave & that his only recourse was to apologizes to me & to delete the thread.......


Ninor stated he would if he knew how too.

Then wing-zero told him the link was on the bottom left of the page.


rath wrote:
Ninor wrote:Thanks for quoting the board rules for me Turnipboy. :D

Have you actually read any of them? :oops:


Forum Rules

1. Treat others with respect.

You are to respect every other user on the board despite any personal, religious and political differences. The following will not be tolerated:

Personal insults
Threats or promotion of violence


You have broken this rule on many occasions and have been warned for it.

A Prime example is you insulting me on the Main forums without any instigation whatsoever on my part when I first started posting again.

3. Respect the moderators.

Moderation is a thankless task. You can't please all the people all the time but the moderators will do their best to be fair to everyone.


Since I've become a Moderator, you have shown me zero "respect". As a matter of fact, you've gone out of your way to disrespect me.

Warning System

The warning system is used to remind members of the rules and guidelines. If you make a post that violates the rules you will be given a warning that will outline what rule has been violated and your may be asked to edit your post. If you have logged off the board and are unable to edit your own post, the post may be edited by a moderator.

Warnings

A warning will be given to a member the first time he/she violates a certain rule. There will only be one warning given for each type of violation. If a member continues to violate that rule a ban will be placed on the account.

Here is a list of what you can be warned for:

- Personally insulting/abusing another member
- Posting private communications from, or personal information about another poster
- Found to be operating multiple accounts
- Promoting dangerous or illegal activities

Moderators have the ability to warn users but not to suspend or ban. So if you are suspended or banned and wish to discuss this with someone, please take this up with the board administrator only by email at john@greenewald.com


I can see that you're familiar with the "Warning System", eh Turnipboy? :oops:



I can see that you're familiar with the "Warning System", eh Turnipboy? :oops


( I saved a few ) :D
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 am

I would have time & time again raised their credibility as a moderator & pointed out they are in no position to judge others when they have done much worse.


IN THE BATTLE FORUM!
IT'S ALLOWED HERE!

Didn't ya know?

If you all recall .......... On several occasions i stated to ninor that he should behave in a manner more suited to that of a moderator.

Yes, over the battle forum, because of his behaviour in the BATTLE FORUM. Yes. I do recall.

I also pointed out that if ninor wished to be seen as a moderator and respected in a manner he demanded .....

That he needed to start behaving more like a moderator.

He didn't behave inappropriately for a member who has been insulted by another member at all, moderator or no, he kept it off the main board and posted something here instead.

A moderator should not be creating threads that are designed to create hostility & flaming on the B.V
A modarator should not be creating threads to insult other members.

In retaliation. I guess that comes to personal opinion, I think that moderators have the right to defend themselves if they're attacked in the forum. Mind you the thread in question was created before he was a moderator.

A moderator should be, enforcing the rules not demanding to be treated above the rules because of the title of moderator.


That didn't happen, so your point is moot.

I made the point in the deleted thread to ninor, who stated he will be watching me in all the threads ......... ect ect


Because you mockingly accused someone of taking acid because you disagreed with their opinion. What a champ. The master of giving one side of the argument.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:20 am

Tairaa wrote:
I would have time & time again raised their credibility as a moderator & pointed out they are in no position to judge others when they have done much worse.


IN THE BATTLE FORUM!
IT'S ALLOWED HERE!

Didn't ya know?

If you all recall .......... On several occasions i stated to ninor that he should behave in a manner more suited to that of a moderator.

Yes, over the battle forum, because of his behaviour in the BATTLE FORUM. Yes. I do recall.

I also pointed out that if ninor wished to be seen as a moderator and respected in a manner he demanded .....

That he needed to start behaving more like a moderator.

He didn't behave inappropriately for a member who has been insulted by another member at all, moderator or no, he kept it off the main board and posted something here instead.

A moderator should not be creating threads that are designed to create hostility & flaming on the B.V
A modarator should not be creating threads to insult other members.

In retaliation. I guess that comes to personal opinion, I think that moderators have the right to defend themselves if they're attacked in the forum. Mind you the thread in question was created before he was a moderator.

A moderator should be, enforcing the rules not demanding to be treated above the rules because of the title of moderator.


That didn't happen, so your point is moot.

I made the point in the deleted thread to ninor, who stated he will be watching me in all the threads ......... ect ect


Because you mockingly accused someone of taking acid because you disagreed with their opinion. What a champ. The master of giving one side of the argument.



:roll: :roll: :roll:

You need to work on your spin sro.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:41 am

Actually, that's how it happened dude. My "spin" is at '0', those are just facts.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Tairaa wrote:Actually, that's how it happened dude. My "spin" is at '0', those are just facts.


No that's you pov.

it's your version & not the facts.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest