The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Rath is a wanker!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:37 pm

oh noes!!1

What's your point, tough guy?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Lol.

Rath you fail at logic, just to let you know.

You troll me around in threads, where there is no argument, only actual valid discussion and then BOOM thread derailed with retarded antics about me and your disagreements.

But now you complain that Wing posts a reply.. After you posted in a different thread? What?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby sandra » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:18 pm

I'm starting to believe rath has a serious paranoid personality disorder, either that, or theirs been sum funky shyt goin on around here. :? :shock:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Tairaa wrote:But now you complain that Wing posts a reply.. After you posted in a different thread? What?

He still has some grand delusion that you, me, Lashmar, mael, and probably a couple others are the same person. Hopefully if he keeps it up he'll have an aneurysm from overclocking that walnut brain of his and explode.

sandra wrote:I'm starting to believe rath has a serious paranoid personality disorder, either that, or theirs been sum funky shyt goin on around here. :? :shock:

That or he doesn't have the ability to distinguish between people and decided that it's just easier to believe that we're all one person conspiring against him.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby rath » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:37 am

sandra wrote:I'm starting to believe rath has a serious paranoid personality disorder, either that, or theirs been sum funky shyt goin on around here. :? :shock:

Your probably right but that's not the issue here is it.

The issue at hand is that ever time Mael is told he is wrong wing-zero & lashmar & Tairaa turn up & push the same views ...... WORD FOR WORD.

They post the same POV & the same links.

They always troll around in a group.

If your were around, you would have see it all.

I would be posting a message to one person & they would reply to me & the (( who's online ))
would show sat wing-zero online.

then they would log out.

Another member would log in & post a message to back the other up.

& the (( who's online would show Lashmar as online & no wing-zero).

Then lashmar would log out & the next member (Tairaa) would log in & post the same message of support.

The the first member would log back in & it would start all over again.

One message after another .... 1 post at a time ........

& this goes on & on & on & on ........

You will no doubt see it in this topic as it progresses.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1866

Example's

rath wrote:
Tairaa wrote:I wrote it once but it's not likely you'll read it, you don't seem to read much.

So I'll say again.
Shortened because of a 255 character limit, no other reason.

:roll:

whatever you say mael.

Sorry Lashmar.

:lol:

(Users browsing this forum: mael, rath and 0 guests)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1832

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2029
rath

Postby rath » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:04 am

rath wrote:Wing-Zero
Tairaa
mael
Lashmar

All youse have proved is that your as stupid as each other.

rath wrote:
Tairaa wrote:Evidently.

Which is, you know, why you've not been able to tell me what I've been wrong about thus far. Which is why you keep citing Minimata disease as why injection is the same as consumption ffs. :lol:

Such an ignorant statement with an even more preposterous backing. Yet I'm the one who's stupid. :P
I never even called you stupid, I called you ignorant. Which you are. I never insulted you.

You come here and instead of backing up your claims in a legitimate fashion you call me dumb. What does that say about your argument? Never in my life have I seen such a huge fallacy be passed off as knowledge so persistently by someone. So, grats. Good job.

Have fun with whatever it is that you *hic* do with your spare time.

Hic ....... how dare you call mean american.

You poms. :roll:

You come here and instead of backing up your claims in a legitimate fashion you call me dumb. What does that say about your argument?

:lol:

You post 1 argument to try & prove your case that vaccines are an evil conspiracy, that kill & disable anybody who gets vaccinated. :lol:

I post many many facts that prove vaccines are far safer than you make out,
& i put you to shame, & prove that you have no knowledge of the subject at all.

& you still think i have failed to back up my claims in a legitimate fashion.

Boy oh boy ........ if that doesn't take the cake.

Users browsing this forum: Krimson, rath, Tairaa and 0 guests

rath wrote:
Tairaa wrote:No, it's not at all about bashing rath

It was about vaccines until rath showed a complete lack of knowledge on the human organism. Therefore since he's the only one here arguing the case and he's a scientific illiterate there is no point to the thread aside from the original. I'm no longer trying to point out what he's wrong about, he is content with knowing it all.

Blar Blar Blar Blar Blar.

Tairaa, as of yet you have proven it is you mate who has show him/her self to be a scientific illiterate, you have not posted anything of value nor have you contributed to the understanding of the issue :lol:

All you have come up with as your ace in the whole is that the intestins filter mercury from the bloodstream
&

0.01%

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All you have proven is that youes lack the cognitive functions to think for yourself.

( I suspect your parents were big smokers & or Drinkers. ) & this would explain your neurological disorder. ( FAS )

F.A.S ................... Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/kwn175

http://nourishedmagazine.com.au/blog/ar ... d-diabetes

my contribution to this topic of the pros & cons of vacciations are many & varied.

I have educated you in the ways of critical thinking.

i have also given many examples where people are exposed to the same chemicals found in vaccines but in much larger doses .........

Rath wrote:Heavy metals are accumulative.

Heavy Metals Like Mercury, Lead, Aluminum, Arsenic, Cadmium, and Nickel, copper ...... ect ect.

& toxins & carcinogens used in the making of petrochemicals like Benzene, Benzene gas &
Bisphenol ........ ect ect .

& also

Exposure from vaccines versus Exposure from mouthwash.

Exposure from vaccines versus Exposure from food.

Exposure from vaccines versus Exposure from pollution

Exposure from vaccines versus Exposure from coal powered power stations

Exposure from vaccines versus Exposure from mining. ((( Minamata & Minamata disease )))

Exposure from vaccines versus Exposure from toxic waste E.g ... From fluorescent light bulbs & pesticides to toxic waste dumps.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :P

& what evidence so overwhelming & powerful have you presented to counter my case Tairaa.

I mean tairaa ............ lashmar, mael & wing_zero.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Between all four of you. :roll:

the best youes mob could come up with was.

the absorption rate for mercury in your intestines is 0.01%.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Arrr haha harrr

Arrrr har har har ha r arrrr hahahahaha .......... snort ... snort, Arrrr har har har ha.

I think i just wet my panties.

:oops:

rath wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:D'awwww, you couldn't think up anything more witty for your signature, so you copied me.

How adorable.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please fool.

............................... you need to, Catch up.

I did it 1st with nignor.

Yonks ago.
rath

Postby rath » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:11 am

The other thing that cracks me up is, that somebody like ninor who has not been on the B.V for yonks.

Just turns up out of nowhere & than, BAM

& whole bunch of so called new members & or old member just happen to join the B.V at the exact same time & without knowing anything about the current topic or issues ............

Just jump straight in & start posting in support of each other.

As if they already know what each other has been doing for the past 2 years or so.

Whole conversations of arse kissing.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2014

& the worst part is you all think none of us can spot duel poster from a mile away.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
rath

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 am

SPICE GIRLS FTW!
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 pm

well rath I tell ya what, you have a serious paranoia issue, and pay a whole lot of attention to wtf is up huh. Well im tellin ya if I log in around the same time as someone else, and you dare acuse me of dual posting and smash my integrity and involvement in the BV then I'll shuv those four lettrs of rath dwn ur throat. Im a member that just came back from a couple yrs ago, I have been a part of this site much much longer than you, and I have NEVER posted under another name than sandra, so don't include me in the 'old members come back acting like someone else' kinda bs, I'll drop kick ur aussie ass. now hows that for SPICE GIRLS dark samus. :twisted:

P.S. I dont see anyone kissin ass rath
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Tairaa » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:00 pm

LMFAO!

You ACTUALLY think that me, Wing, Lash, and Mael are the same person?

You chooch! :lol:

The issue at hand is that ever time Mael is told he is wrong wing-zero & lashmar & Tairaa turn up & push the same views ...... WORD FOR WORD.

Wrong! Epic fail. As wing epically said:
Reading comprehension, bro.
Look into it.

So uh, I'm a Canadian, BC boy, listen to metal, smoke and drink

Wing is from California, drinks but doesn't smoke the whacky tobaccy, not sure what he listens too

Lash is from the UK and I don't think he drinks or smokes. REALLY likes metallica.

Maelstrom is a middle aged guy who doesn't ever drink or smoke and tinkers around in his lab/shop with his spare time.

I did have long hair, like lash, but now I'm sporting a crew-cut. Easier to maintain.

But basically not only are we different people, but we're quite different and geographically distanced. Ask John about our IPs, I'm sure they'll indicate about as much. But of course we're all the same person and I'm using a proxy to post from the UK, California, and Japan. :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts