The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Al Qaida is US puppet

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby mael » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:16 pm

greeney2 wrote:How many stalkers do you have Maelstrom? Everybody stalking you?

Well ... seeing as you asked ... it's sort of an "in" joke I'm having with V6gun.

He sent me that line in a pm and I just quote it and use it against him... and I did it for you at one time as well.

Most grateful for the troll V6gun for his masterpiece in hypocrisy. :D
mael

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:12 am

mael, did it take much water to work your whitewash into blather? You're still off topic, and you've yet to respond with evidence to support 'kathaksung''s case, or yours.

Maybe you're not an Al-Qaeda operative but you might as well be, mael, since your favorite 'arguments' were mirrored yesterday in speeches made by Muammar Gadhafi and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at the United Nations Climate Council, which was turned by them into yet another anti-Israel/anti-USA/anti-Canada symposium. Their speeches covered everything from Holocaust denial to the JFK assassination, the only thing left out was your latest claim of how the US Army supposedly murdered 100,000 unarmed Iraqi troops. Put up or shut up.

I'm just shaking in my boots for fear of being stalked by a mealworm. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby mael » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:36 am

vulcan6gun wrote:mael, did it take much water to work your whitewash into blather? You're still off topic, and you've yet to respond with evidence to support 'kathaksung''s case, or yours.

Maybe you're not an Al-Qaeda operative but you might as well be, mael, since your favorite 'arguments' were mirrored yesterday in speeches made by Muammar Gadhafi and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at the United Nations Climate Council, which was turned by them into yet another anti-Israel/anti-USA/anti-Canada symposium. Their speeches covered everything from Holocaust denial to the JFK assassination, the only thing left out was your latest claim of how the US Army supposedly murdered 100,000 unarmed Iraqi troops. Put up or shut up.

I'm just shaking in my boots for fear of being stalked by a mealworm. :lol:

* Feel free to stop following me NOW, Troll. I don't have the time or patience to coddle a would-be stalker.
mael

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:26 am

mael wrote:* Feel free to stop following me NOW, Troll. I don't have the time or patience to coddle a would-be stalker.
You know, it's been written that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks, mael, I never knew you loved me so much! :lol: :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby mael » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:51 am

vulcan6gun wrote:
mael wrote:* Feel free to stop following me NOW, Troll. I don't have the time or patience to coddle a would-be stalker.
You know, it's been written that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks, mael, I never knew you loved me so much! :lol: :lol:

* Feel free to stop following me NOW, Troll. I don't have the time or patience to coddle a would-be stalker.
mael

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:57 pm

All well and good except how do you explain why the US military keeps knocking off Al-Q leaders? Or do you think they are knocking off ordinary people and just labeling them Al-Q?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby frrostedman » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Indeed, code black. And then there is just the simple knowledge we all have, that leaders across the globe--all of whom have access to countless secrets our eyes will never gleen--all agree that Al Qaeda is real.

When someone submits a conspiracy theory that implicates the entire leadership of all the world, I have to call BS on it until I see more than just pixels on an LCD computer screen supporting it. A lot more.

And I love these conspiracy theorists who just blanketly write you off as "pissing in the pool" if you don't eat up what they say lock, stock, and barrel. :roll: In fact, "conspiracy theorist" is too noble a term to describe most of the ones frequenting the bv.

It's like you go on about your day and everything is pretty much gone to crap but it all makes sense to a large degree. Then you click on the bv shortcut and all the sudden a portal opens up and a bunch of lunatic wackos come pouring out. I've been all over the net the last few months and have taken part in several discussion forums and they are nothing like this place. It keeps me coming back, but in a dark, morbid way. Sorta like the old days when people would go to the circus to see the freaks. It wasn't because they just loved the freaks... it was more about the spectacle of the whole thing. Very strange, all this.

*raises a coffee mug to the bv*

edit:

Wow, is it time for another rant? Sorry.

[rant]But I'm now remembering all the assinine conspiracy theories pouring through here like a flood, when Bush was president. Remember Computer Guy's 5,000 page thread about how the government was taking control of us all by gunpoint, starting with some idiot in New Hampshire who wouldn't pay his taxes? I mean, all this CRAP that gets spewed all over our screens--bug-eyed, screaming chicken littles telling us that Bush was going to force himself upon us as a fascist dictator and stay in power beyond his 8 year term... all that stuff... it just... disappears into the horizon. The theories and many times the members, just float away into the haze of the past, to be forgotten and then replaced. Replaced with new conspiracy crap forcibly projectile vomited upon us by new members. Or is it old loons with new names, who knows. Heck, I'm an old loon with a new name so I can't say much about that anyway. :lol:

[/rant]
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:19 pm

either that post was so brilliant no one wanted to risk pushing the thread to a new page, or, it was so pathetically out of line and ridiculous that it left everyone speechless.

I know, I know... it's that latter, isn't it. :oops:
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Nope, you're doing fine. Please carry on, everyone else does. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

vulcan6gun

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:06 pm

ffrosted: Well, I wouldn't wave a magic wand at all conspiracy theories and those behind them. You have to pick and choose. You don't want to run around believing everything the establishment tells you because at least half the time they're lying. I have my own conspiracy theories and my own opinions about others'.

Governments work for those who have money and power and that ain't you and me. They want to sell you more government power masquerading as free health care but its just a smoke screen to get you to put up with having less of everything so they can have more. Big government types think the world is a big pie and they want the biggest slice. They don't care who is responsible for creating that pie.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts