The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Public Shunning Of Rath Requested....

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:21 am

And...I've got peas and beans and a zucchini that are growing very well, thank you.

Should I plant strawberries? The dang slugs have already murdered both of my sunflowers.

The problem with the board is that we get so wrapped up in vehiment opposing opinions, it has been reduced to arguing over crap, none of us were even born for. We are living in a screwed up world, and we did not create the problem, we are all just trying to cope with it. We all have worries, and we all are frustrated. We are unsure about the economy and jobs, we struggle as we watch monumetal bailouts, to CEO's who fly on private jets to pick up the checks. Maybe we should all take a deep breath, shut up for a while, stop attacking each other, and talk about the damn gardens, and admit when you know you are trolling and baiting. A pissing contest about WW1 is pretty stupid, and constantly posting immflamatory crap for no good reason other than to gets someone's goat, is just ignorant. We all do it, we all reduce to flaming, and we all know when we are just trying to zing someone. What for? Just to be pissed off at the replies.

God knows how many times Nasaie and I have locked horns.(not that you really have horns, I have no way of looking) :lol: . So lets try if we can;t get along to find some common ground. Mael and I found common ground with it came to the workshop. Maybe we can find common ground with each other if we try.

Common Ground Nasaie:

Nasaie, we don't have slugs, but we do have snails but this year have not been a problem. We have these things called Earwigs all over, and seem to be eating on a few things. We had Zucchini last year that yielded but they were hard as a rock, and don't know why. last years seeds spouted and we have a few that came up on there own. Same with lettuce last year only about 10 percent grew plants, and I got some of that come up on there own too. I think we planted some things too late, and for So Calif. Strawberry season is over, so not sure if it would be too late for them. Ventura county Strawberry time I think is usually April/May. We had a nice hot spell last week, which made the tomato plants really take off. My son in Law gave me a small Honda tiller he found in a garage sale, and that let me really till the gound in 4 planter areas I have. We tilled and also treated to planters with compost mix. He also gave me soaker kits that I have in 2 of the gardens. That make it real nice to water everything. We planted many kinds of tomatos, several kinds of hot peppers, cucumbers, eggplants, about 10 differnt herbs.
greeney2

Postby rath » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:49 am

qmark wrote:
rath wrote:What chaps my arse is ...... when the USA is in the position where it is a 3erd world country with no universal health care ...... it's economy is the worst in the world.

Universal healthcare sucks. Our healthcare system was fine. All it needed was a few minor adjustments. Our economy is not the worst...yet. This joke of a president is trying to "change" that.

rath wrote:it has the highest taxes in the world , & a 3erd rate welfare system.

The USA doesn't have the highest taxes in the world...yet. Again, this joke of a president is trying to "change" that. Any welfare system needs limits. It should help those who can't work, not those who won't work.

rath wrote:Why is it the usa feels the need to steal the history of other nations to try and make the American people think the USA is so good.

The USA hasn't stolen anybody's history. Give an example please.

rath wrote:If the USA is all you all make it out to be, ..........
The land of milk and honey, ........... The birthplace of democracy & freedom, ....
Truth justice and the american way, ..........

The USA was all those things, to a certain extent. Unfortunately, there has been a group in this country which hates its own country and has been working for a very long time to destroy it. The current president is its crowning achievment.

qmark, your post is an example to the likes of southwestranger on how to question & chalange another persons view without being a tool.

Southwestrange could learn a lot by taking a few notes from you .......... well done.

HOWEVER ..........

Lets get down to it.

Universal healthcare sucks. Our healthcare system was fine. All it needed was a few minor adjustments. Our economy is not the worst...yet. This joke of a president is trying to "change" that.

! Universal healthcare is a far far better system than the USA has ..........

Have you ever lived in a country that has universal healthcare .......... ???

Were are you from if you dont mine my asking.

The USA right .... ( from the way you use we )

I doubt if you have lived in a country that has universal healthcare, that you would say that.

Maybe you need to watch SICKo - By Michael Moore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7pCaK0aASE

Sure .... i can do that, no worries.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3863

American lies propaganda & thievery

The Great Escape ........ American lies propaganda & thievery.

Saving Private Ryan .......... American lies propaganda & thievery.

U-571 ........... American lies propaganda & thievery.

"The Thin Red Line ...... American lies propaganda & thievery.

Hogan's Heroes .......... American lies propaganda & thievery.

Band of Brothers ............ American lies propaganda & thievery.

The Pacific ...... American lies propaganda & thievery.

& lets not forget, the role the US military has played in the making of these propaganda films.
rath

Postby Aquarian » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:53 am

There's a refusal to accept on the part of Americans on this board that this country's foundations, its principles, and priorities are almost entirely skewed. We live in one of the most stratified countries in the industrialized world and that's because we allow the corporations to rule us. What we consider a "welfare system" here is nothing but a system that purposely keeps people in poverty...and that's another thing...the US standards for what a family in poverty is, is entirely disproportional to how some here ardently defend the rich and argue against progressive taxation. And now, the purpose of the US economical system is to encourage world leaders to become part of a vast network that promotes US commercial interests. In the end, those leaders become engulfed in an entanglement of debt that ensures their loyalty- and we see that with hydroelectric projects in Ecuador which have employed thousands of Ecuadorians in slave-like conditions, while tearing the natural environment apart. In this country, and other industrialized countries, men and women are rewarded for greed. When we equate rampant consumption of the earth's resources with a status of approaching economic sainthood (the bigger, the better mentality), and when we define huge sections of the population as subservient to an elite minority, we are in trouble.

And to point out- I don't agree with Australia's Gillard unveiling of harsh new measures against boat refugees that come into Australia.

n a speech delivered on Tuesday to the Lowy Institute for International Policy, Gillard declared that her government would seek to prevent refugees travelling in boats from reaching Australia by interning them in East Timor. The policy has effectively revived the former Howard government’s notorious “Pacific solution”, which saw men, women, and children from war-torn countries imprisoned for years, in blatant violation of international law, in detention centres on Papua New Guinea’s Manus Island and Nauru.

Gillard’s speech, announcing what the media has predictably dubbed the “Timor solution”, recycled all the most filthy traditions of the notorious “White Australia” policy. She declared: “Hardworking Australians who themselves are doing it tough want to know that refugees allowed to settle here are not singled out for special treatment ... people like my own parents who have worked hard all their lives can’t abide the idea that others might get an inside track to special privileges.”

She added: “Australians are prepared to welcome those who are genuine refugees, but they also expect them to learn the rules under which we live and abide by those rules. That means that when newcomers settle in our community, they accept their responsibilities as members of the community—to learn English, enter the workforce, and send their kids to school like everyone else... Rules are the rules. We will ensure refugees shoulder the same obligations as Australians generally.”

http://wsws.org/articles/2010/jul2010/refu-j08.shtml
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:03 am

Rath: All your recent words and posts have proven my point.....

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:31 am

We also feel Rath's comments are a direct insult to all the Veterans of the Pacific War (British, Dutch, Australian, Chinese, American, Filipino,Korean, Kiwi, and Asians) who fought as a Team to put an end to Japanese Imperialism during 1931-45 despite the Monstrous Casualties and Suffering.....

Also My Late Uncle Rudy always respected the Aussies he fought alongside with in New Guinea and there was never any attitude 'Well we Americans/Australians are the ones really winning this war"....

When you are facing a fanatical enemy in a Humid, Insect Infested, Rancid Jungle, you never look down upon another person despite their different uniform and nationality...

Thats why my Late Uncle came out alive of NG thanks to the many Aussies he befriended...

Postby blackvault » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:45 pm

I moved this topic.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby qmark » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:44 pm

rath wrote:HOWEVER ..........

Lets get down to it.

! Universal healthcare is a far far better system than the USA has ..........

Have you ever lived in a country that has universal healthcare .......... ???

Were are you from if you dont mine my asking.

The USA right .... ( from the way you use we )

I doubt if you have lived in a country that has universal healthcare, that you would say that.

I am from the USA and I have not lived in a country with universal healthcare. HOWEVER, my daughter married a Brit and lived in England for five years which does have universal healthcare. She absolutely hated it and couldn't wait to move back home because of it. She loved the town, and so did I (I visited her), but she wanted nothing more to do with it because of healthcare.

rath wrote:Maybe you need to watch SICKo - By Michael Moore.

I wouldn't watch anything from that communist pig. This guy is the picture perfect example of a hypocrite.

rath wrote:

& lets not forget, the role the US military has played in the making of these propaganda films.

Hollywood movies are your examples? What part of fiction don't you understand?
qmark

Postby qmark » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Aquatank wrote:Qmark
Universal Healthcare works quite well in most countries that use some form of it. In the USA such a step would be to make Medicaid availiable to Everyone. And yes our health care system is broke when we have to pay twice as much for the same quality of service as other nations and two or more times as much for medications. One of the reasons why Healthcare costs so much is because docotors offices have to pay for so many extra people to handle all the different insurance companies forms. A one payer system eliminates all the unnecessary red tape.

I never said it wasn't broke. I said it needed a tweak, and maybe it needed a little more than a tweak, but nationalization was not the way to go.

Aquatank wrote:Qmark
I'm not sure the pharse "stolen history" is accurate its more like destroying or Americanizing cultures, Examples: The extermination of the Buffalo (a better nutritional source of beef) to commit genocide and/or force subserviance, Reservation/Concentration Camps to end migratory lifestyles, the forbidding of the Hawaiian language & the Hula dance for years the list goes on. But it is fact that most of the pre-Columbian history of these two continents is lost and that very little of the the indigenous peoples history after colonizing until around the American Revolution is known.

The whole Truth Justice and the American Way superman qoute is nationalism talking, but in a way it is also correct Americans do believe in truth and justice, its just we don't always know how to put our beliefs into actions. And yes Qmark is partially right the powerful people in charge of corporation backed government tend to run things, IMHO ever since Andrew Jackson this has been a problem with every presidency.

I would agree. It was not a stolen history, we just don't really know the full extent of that history before we arrived. We basically squashed it and started it anew from that point forward.
qmark

Postby frrostedman » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:02 pm

qmark wrote:
rath wrote:Maybe you need to watch SICKo - By Michael Moore.

I wouldn't watch anything from that communist pig. This guy is the picture perfect example of a hypocrite.

Stunning!

All rath goes on and on about is how us stupid fools the Americans, have been indocrtinated by propaganda such as Wikipedia...

And then he presents Michael Moore as his harbinger of truth????????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby rath » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:16 am

qmark wrote:
rath wrote:

Hollywood movies are your examples? What part of fiction don't you understand?

That's the point .......

It's not fiction, is it.

These are true storys of heroism by Australian's & British, Franch ... New Zealanders ..... Canadians, ......... ect ect

Our history is stolen & rewritten by the USA & US military, to proclaim the USA was the savours of a war or a battle , that the USA was never involved in.

Or the inventers of a product they never invented ..........

these are the actions of scabs and a nation with an inferiority complex.

& the worst part is ........ Americans belive the Propaganda from these movies,
& then some kid posts the story as fact on wikipeadia & google answers as if it was fact an a part of U.S history.

when it aint.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts