The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Public Shunning Of Rath Requested....

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby rath » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:07 am

Wing-Zero wrote:SW, this isn't conduct becoming of a mod. Posting a thread asking for the hanging of someone who, as much of a tool as he is, is just expressing his opinions and feelings on varying subjects isn't grounds for reason.

Please consider locking the topic and doing what Nesaie suggested. Ignore him if it's that much of a problem. We asked the same of mael in almost the exact same situation, remember?



"SW, this isn't conduct becoming of a mod.


True true ......

Here Here .........

Your my new hero wing Zero.

:D


Best you take his advise SWR .....


Hay maybe you can get some help from mael, swr.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:12 am

SouthwestRanger wrote:We are all familiar by now with Rath and his constant Anti American Rhetoric.

For Example....

Why don't you admit im right & the other 6000 odd members of the Blackvault are Just PRO American TROLLS who just push the mindless propaganda put out by the USA Military & Hollywood ........ Rath from his Rainbow Warrior Thread

We are also subject to his Revisionist B.S. On how Australia and Australia Alone Won The Second World War.

Next he'll be telling us that Nicole Kidman was soley responsible for the way Hollywood was successful along with Mel Gibson...

So instead of engaging in the banter that adds fuel to his B.S. lets do the following...

Place Him On Ignore....

Refuse to respond to his Posts and Threads....

Report All Rude And Abusive Comments to me and the Rest Of The Mods....

All Rath is just a Little Brat seeking attention....

Lastly I wonder if Rath has the Guts to repeat his Pro Japanese Comments to the many Koreans, Chinese, and WW2 Vets that had to deal with Japanese Imperialism ?

Thank You for your attention to this matter...



Dude you are so over your head here mate.

SWR not so long ago you where complaining i was anti japanese ....

:roll:

now your complaining that im pro japanese.

:oops: :oops: :oops:


All i can say is i hope ....... ALL THE MODS ARE ON DECK HERE AS THIS IS GONNA GET NASTY


:D :D :D
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:22 am

Nesaie wrote:
frrostedman wrote:I might be remembering some other message board, though that would be strange because this the only one I've ever frequented.

But didn't there used to be a real ignore button where if you put someone on ignore you really wouldn't see any of their posts?


I think that was an interim version of this current site, as John was playing with different softwares.

Southwest, huh?

If you want to ignore somebody, don't read what they post. How hard is that? Then, if you do read it, don't respond.

What are you doing? Trying to do some gang mentality crap? Sorry, I'm not a fan of your posts either. I could care less about movie stars. But, notice how I don't respond very often? ;)



Well said Nesaie ..........


i respect your opinion & admire your view.

If a member has an issue with another members view ..... stay away from then / their posts.


SWR is a troll thats all ......... he goes out of his way to hijack other peoples threads & flames the issue he claims he is fighting.


He is a TROLL TROLL TROLL.


Thanks for your input.


There are some forums i stay well away from as i know i dont agree with the views of the other members & their posts ..... so i stay away.


SWR .......


it seems would rather behave like a child .....



Lets not forget that SWR is a moderator & as such should he help to a higher standard .......

I say he has overstepped his position as moderator for the last time & he should be publicly executed
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 am

Aquarian wrote:Tom, why is someone considered a troll because they go against official US government policy? Or is opposed to US-sanctioned foreign policies?

You and Qmark shouldn't be considered "Religious Forum Trolls" since most of your threads are about Christianity and the Bible... :mrgreen:



I agree ......... hi 5 Aquarian.

Why is it some members on the Blacvault always claim that anybody who puts for a view that is not part of the USA proaganda stance ...... they are attacked as a troll.....


Harden the fuc up.


now when all is said and done, ....... I can be a troll at times as every other member is at times.
But not because i post something that a braine washed few dont agree with.



More over ..........

Is not the troll the member who hijacks another members post on Greenpease & makes it about world war 1 & world war two.


Is not the troll the one who starts a thread asking for other members to Public insult & Shunning another member.




You might wanna take a good long look at yourself Southwestranger.

Your actions' are not thoses i waould expect to come from a Blackvault moderator.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:51 am

frrostedman wrote:
Aquarian wrote:Tom, why is someone considered a troll because they go against official US government policy? Or is opposed to US-sanctioned foreign policies?

You and Qmark shouldn't be considered "Religious Forum Trolls" since most of your threads are about Christianity and the Bible... :mrgreen:


The troll thing isn't namecalling. It's descriptive.

You aren't around all that often but if you take a look at, I don't know, rath's last 25 posts... you will see a theme. USA sucks, Australia is great, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. And let's not forget the very troll-like 50-page dissertations filled with LOUD, BOLDED commentary, where a one-line answer would have sufficed perfectly.

Now, what I find interesting is that you are coming to his defense. As I see it, you hate America too. No. Really. You DO hate America... at least everything that America stands for or ever stood for. You want to change that. You want us to become a Socialist Republic. Well I've got news for you. For the time being, majority rules and you are in the tee-tiny minority. So, your best alternative if you really hate this country that much, is, do like my Liberal Progressive brother is doing. Go to another country. I'm not being mean or rude, I'm just stating the facts and giving the simplest solution to your problem.

I'm sure rath has a warm cot ready for you and it's beautiful country out there, so... whatta ya say?


Grow up would you.


rath's last 25 posts... you will see a theme. USA sucks, Australia is great, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. And let's not forget the very troll-like 50-page dissertations filled with LOUD, BOLDED commentary, where a one-line answer would have sufficed perfectly.



So what your really pissed about is the same thing that has got under SWR skin.


That i post facts & views that show the USA is not the BE all & end ALL.

I post facts that show the world is , where it is ... because of the actions of many nations from around the world & not JUST THE USA.


Youes mob claim this is about trolls ........


I can dig that.


Trolls should be banned ....

Trolls should be publicly humiliated .....

The only flaw in this argument, is that the trolls are the ones who go on & on about how the USA runs everything .... the USA owns everything.


All the conspiracy theories revolve around the USA.


& somebody like myself comes along & points out that your views of U.S dominance is just a fairytale ......

& just & another example of American lies propaganda & thievery.



well guess what ...... your national pride is not my concern.


So get over yourselves.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:09 am

qmark wrote:
frrostedman wrote:take a look at, I don't know, rath's last 25 posts... you will see a theme. USA sucks,


I can't say I disagree with rath. From what I have seen around here lately, I think the USA sucks too. The idea that was America was great but we don't follow that dream anymore and I think that SUCKS.



Well said.

What chaps my arse is ...... when the USA is in the position where it is a 3erd world country with no universal health care ...... it's economy is the worst in the world.

it has the highest taxes in the world , & a 3erd rate welfare system.


Why is it the usa feels the need to steal the history of other nations to try and make the American people think the USA is so good.


If the USA is all you all make it out to be, ..........
The land of milk and honey, ........... The birthplace of democracy & freedom, ....
Truth justice and the american way, ..........


All the lies aside ......... why does the USA still feel the need to steal all that is good from the other nations of the world & claim it as if it was their own.

:?: :?: :?: :?:

& why should the rest of the world have to put up with youes lots making claims on the internet & in the press that just are not true.

Just coz you all use wikipeada & fall in line on the U.S version of history, does not mean the rest of us are not allowed to speak our minds.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 am

SouthwestRanger wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Sorry Aquatank but making up lies about the USA, is not the same pot as North Korea, Iran, and other terrorist nations.


Thank you John Sr....exactly the point I was making....

Yes I am a Mod but I never abuse the responsibility that John Jr. gave me. Also I never advocated forcing Rath off the Board or any abusive behaviour by any of my Fellow Mods or BV Members....

Just asking for proper and mature action.


here we go .........


He has started backtracking already.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 am

greeney2 wrote:Sorry Aquatank but making up lies about the USA, is not the same pot as North Korea, Iran, and other terrorist nations.


Crap Greeny.

As always you do what you do best.

You come into a conversation on page 6 or 3 or whatever it was & join a conversation half way through without reading anything that happened b4 you arrived, & post your view that is neither here nor there.

When really your just venting & looking for a fight ......

coz you had some steam left to vent after .....

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4100

The fact is you post in my Greenpeace thread was out of line as you did not comprehend the context of the statement, which is why i asked you to go back & read the rest of the postes .....


I saw that you did that & i thank you for it.


But in doing so, you will have seen where SWR was trolling me & trying to bait me as this isuue,
continues on from several other topics in the past few months ... some of which i know you were involved in.

As for the other topic i will reply to that in there.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby qmark » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:11 am

rath wrote:What chaps my arse is ...... when the USA is in the position where it is a 3erd world country with no universal health care ...... it's economy is the worst in the world.


Universal healthcare sucks. Our healthcare system was fine. All it needed was a few minor adjustments. Our economy is not the worst...yet. This joke of a president is trying to "change" that.

rath wrote:it has the highest taxes in the world , & a 3erd rate welfare system.


The USA doesn't have the highest taxes in the world...yet. Again, this joke of a president is trying to "change" that. Any welfare system needs limits. It should help those who can't work, not those who won't work.

rath wrote:Why is it the usa feels the need to steal the history of other nations to try and make the American people think the USA is so good.


The USA hasn't stolen anybody's history. Give an example please.

rath wrote:If the USA is all you all make it out to be, ..........
The land of milk and honey, ........... The birthplace of democracy & freedom, ....
Truth justice and the american way, ..........


The USA was all those things, to a certain extent. Unfortunately, there has been a group in this country which hates its own country and has been working for a very long time to destroy it. The current president is its crowning achievment.
qmark
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Aquatank » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:43 am

Qmark
Universal Healthcare works quite well in most countries that use some form of it. In the USA such a step would be to make Medicaid availiable to Everyone. And yes our health care system is broke when we have to pay twice as much for the same quality of service as other nations and two or more times as much for medications. One of the reasons why Healthcare costs so much is because docotors offices have to pay for so many extra people to handle all the different insurance companies forms. A one payer system eliminates all the unnecessary red tape.

Rath
We do not have the highest taxes in the world. Note the graph
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Incom ... ountry.svg

Qmark
I'm not sure the pharse "stolen history" is accurate its more like destroying or Americanizing cultures, Examples: The extermination of the Buffalo (a better nutritional source of beef) to commit genocide and/or force subserviance, Reservation/Concentration Camps to end migratory lifestyles, the forbidding of the Hawaiian language & the Hula dance for years the list goes on. But it is fact that most of the pre-Columbian history of these two continents is lost and that very little of the the indigenous peoples history after colonizing until around the American Revolution is known.

The whole Truth Justice and the American Way superman qoute is nationalism talking, but in a way it is also correct Americans do believe in truth and justice, its just we don't always know how to put our beliefs into actions. And yes Qmark is partially right the powerful people in charge of corporation backed government tend to run things, IMHO ever since Andrew Jackson this has been a problem with every presidency.
Aquatank
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Midwest USA

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests