The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

I am privledged to be the first...

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:16 pm

All heil...MOTHER NATURE!!!!

F*** humans, kneel before our mother! :twisted: :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 am

Wing-Zero wrote:You all just lost...

The Game.

DAMNIT! :evil:

:lol: :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:All heil...MOTHER NATURE!!!!

F*** humans, kneel before our mother! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Its just a ball of dirt.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:08 pm

And lava.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:04 am

Atleast...she...can kill us all... :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:01 am

Wing-Zero wrote:And lava.

And if you were standing anywhere near my friend last night…a fair amount of puke as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:48 am

Lashmar wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:And lava.

And if you were standing anywhere near my friend last night…a fair amount of puke as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeez, you had that too? Seriously, met some guy at a party last night who would NOT f**king stop. Seriously, he was like a hose. Just sat out on the lawn and kept going and going.

Sad to see so much booze go to waste. :(

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:01 am

No kidding, after I throw up once I'm usually good to go. In fact, I'm usually sobered up quite a bit and the first thing I do is knock back some more beer (or take a shot depending on what's available) to get rid of that nasty vomit taste. :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 am

Tairaa wrote:No kidding, after I throw up once I'm usually good to go. In fact, I'm usually sobered up quite a bit and the first thing I do is knock back some more beer (or take a shot depending on what's available) to get rid of that nasty vomit taste. :lol:

If I throw up it's right before I go to bed. That way I'm feeling so much better and can pass out without having to get up in the middle of my coma and run into various things before making it to the can.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:50 am

I typically throw up before I go to bed if I'm sober enough to make it home, or intentionally find somewhere to sleep.

This is because as soon as I turn myself from standing up to laying down my head spins, and I have to throw up. Then I feel like a thousand bucks, minus of course the deathly fatigue, sore stomach and headache. So then I pound back like 2 litres of water, smoke a joint, take some preemptive Advil and hit the sack.

But I don't party much anymore.. I outgrew it before I was even legally allowed to do it. :P

Sometimes it's fun though. I have this feeling that it'll go in phase, I don't hang out with my old partier friends anymore... If for whatever reason I was immersed in such a setting I'd probably revert to the old ways for a time before determining it was to my detriment again and abstaining for a time.
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts