The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

pre-eminent Professor says, no threat from global warming.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 am

Dark-Samus wrote:
Ergo, earths last climate change event was the Break up of Gondwanaland.

When Australia was in the northern hemisphere & earths north pole was top heavy.

the earth flipped over & Gondwanaland broke up.

You climate change skeptics are sounding like the christian science movement groups.
(re: evolution )

I can go along with that aslong as the last climate change was not the Ice Age that broke Gondwanaland apart.

Gondwanaland & ice age ........ different.

if global warming is not real ..... then nor is global cooling.

however climate change is still real....... it's just more long term.

e.g ... Gondwanaland
rath

Postby Tairaa » Mon May 04, 2009 9:29 am

ok people say climate change is a con.

but then they say, global warming is not real as global cooling is fact.

Thu, if global warming is not real ..... then nor is global cooling.

I see how you're thinking.

But I never said that global warming wasn't real, just the claims that we're entering a warming trend and it was man made.

Last I checked we are responcible for less then a percent of the atmospheric CO2, and it's completely a political movement saying that we're the ones responsible.

I believe that our (Entirely natural) climate shift is going towards cooling. I may be wrong. We may all be wrong, our climate may be as stable as it's ever been for all I know. It could be a warming trend. The only thing I'm relatively sure of is that we aren't contributing to climate shifting.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Jaack » Mon May 04, 2009 10:01 am

Tairaa wrote:I see how you're thinking.

But I never said that global warming wasn't real, just the claims that we're entering a warming trend and it was man made.

Last I checked we are responcible for less then a percent of the atmospheric CO2, and it's completely a political movement saying that we're the ones responsible.

I believe that our (Entirely natural) climate shift is going towards cooling. I may be wrong. We may all be wrong, our climate may be as stable as it's ever been for all I know. It could be a warming trend. The only thing I'm relatively sure of is that we aren't contributing to climate shifting.

Well written/said.
What?
Jaack

Postby rath » Mon May 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Jaack wrote:
Tairaa wrote:I see how you're thinking.

Well written/said.

do u not think that humans have caused SOME climate chage.

:?:

Animal extinction causes a change in the food chain thus causing further exstiction.

The damming of rivers effect the availability of water for the animals & plant life.

dead plants = fire.

fire = smoke & more dead Animals.

damming of rivers effect water flow.

Less water ............= Less water evaporation .........= Less rainfall.........= Less food.
rath

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 05, 2009 2:42 am

Personally I don´t think humans are the cause for this climate shifting.
Although I have to say humans have almost undoubtingly speeded up this by atleast 100 years.
So humans play a big role when it comes to this and I think the climate is going to be a bit worse than normal.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 05, 2009 9:02 am

Rath, we most definitely damage all of our ecosystems, but as far as I'm aware the only force strong enough to change global weather is the sun is it not? Various disrupt able systems distribute heat from the sun to certain areas, so the sun can give off the same amount of energy and we can have lots of variation on the planet, but I don't think that killing of species will alter climate.

It is bad, don't get me wrong. We've definitely damaged the Earth, fairly substantially, what with the ecological imbalance and the intense pollution in some areas...
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 05, 2009 9:09 am

Yup yup...as the song says...

We have taken the highway to hell...
Except me...
Ah I love myself... :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 05, 2009 9:16 am

I like the idea of throwing the Facist off there Sat. :lol: :lol:

I'll try that myself. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 05, 2009 10:18 am

Suits perfectly for another song...
IT FEELS GOOD! :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby rath » Wed May 06, 2009 12:07 am

Tairaa wrote:Rath, we most definitely damage all of our ecosystems, but as far as I'm aware the only force strong enough to change global weather is the sun is it not? Various disrupt able systems distribute heat from the sun to certain areas, so the sun can give off the same amount of energy and we can have lots of variation on the planet, but I don't think that killing of species will alter climate.

It is bad, don't get me wrong. We've definitely damaged the Earth, fairly substantially, what with the ecological imbalance and the intense pollution in some areas...

the only force strong enough to change global weather is the sun is it not?

no not really, Tairaa.

No more so than the moon.

& see ....... this is part of the prob.

Yes the sun is a stong force on the global weather, but that is why the ozone layer, is stronger.
(well was stronger)

as the ozone layer decays, more heat from the sun gets through to earth.

But its buy no means the only force out there.

http://www.articlesextra.com/toba-super ... onesia.htm

There are so many things that effect climate change ........ warming & cooling are just one of thounds.

Now' werther the ice caps in the north/south pole melt due to the warming of the planet due to co2's or weather its part of a NORMAL pattern..............

It's does not matter as they are melting ............ end of story.

Now if the north & south poles melt, even if just one melts, it will cause a warning of the sea's.

warming of the seas will mean more dead marine species.

less marine species .............. = less food.

furthermore, the warming of the seas will see the trade winds change / move.

if the trade winds & weather patterns move ........... for example El nino & La nina.

So will the rain & the water.

Thus causing further warming of the climate.

RE: The Permian–Triassic extinction.

Permian extinction 90-95% of marine species became extinct in the Permian extinction.

Then there are all the poisions & toxins in the sea's E.G .......... co2 ( "ocean acidification" )

more co2 in water means less oxygen. ( not to mention less trees = less oxygen )

What does Co2 do to marine life you ask ............... ???

co2 in the ocean, .......... is no different to the co2 in soft drink, ( coca cola ) just think about what the Co2 in your SODA POP is doing to your teeth.

Now what do you think it is doing to the bones & shells & teeth of the marine animals .....???
((( sharks, turtles, crabs, fish, & plantain. )))
rath

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts