The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

pre-eminent Professor says, no threat from global warming.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Sat May 02, 2009 11:27 am

Tairaa wrote:Nonsense Rath, we have fairly regular climate shifts, as Lashmar pointed out, namely the last ice age.

fairly regular climate shifts, yes ........

until it dose not stop / shift back for 20....30......50.......100 years.

Australia is 6 - 12 degrees hotter now, then it was 10-15 years ago.
& still getting hotter.

The arctic & countries like Greenland are getting warmer.

Ice shelves in Antarctica have been breaking off.

I always thought this was due to climate change.

is it not Tairaa.
rath

Postby rath » Sat May 02, 2009 11:48 am

Lashmar wrote:I don’t squabble when I’m right. :roll: And you know I'm right because he pisses off after a while. :lol:

I’m still preying to god to infect them all with this new flu. Clear one large landmass out and start again.

your such a try hard Lashmar ....... you sound like ninor.

you should post less ninor ,,,, i mean Lashmar, & try an make more sense.

Lashmar wrote:I don’t squabble when I’m right. :roll: And you know I'm right because he pisses off after a while.

it's called having a life ...... rather than reading your dribble all day an night.

id rather go out / hang out with my friends ...... meet women do stuff man.

& then there is sleep ........ both options are better then this.

right now it's 4:18am Sunday morning iv just got home.

& if you think im hanging around for (YOUR) reply ...... your nuts ...... off ya head.

Tairaa wrote:Well you and he seem to squabble about everything imaginable, I'm just trying to be civil.

Rath isn't one of the people here who I like being an ass too, he's not wronged me or anything. :)

Cheers, Tairaa ..... well said too.

The B.V could do with a bit more civility, & a few more members like yourself.

cya round hay.
rath

Postby Jaack » Sat May 02, 2009 3:06 pm

rath wrote:Remember ....... the last time earths weather pattens changed so much, Australia was still in the
northern hemisphere.

That is a complete and utter falsehood, and total misrepresentation of actual facts.

Australia was in the Southern Hemisphere during the little ice age. Temperature has dropped and risen more then than in the last 100 years.

The information you are reading is as fake as the claims humans are causing or even contributing to global [what is it called now?] climate change.

PLUS

I'm glad the side with actual science and facts is finally being heard in the news.

For all the conspiracy wonks:
GE is the largest corporation in the world. They produce more energy production related products than anyone else. GE owns NBC and is likely to have influence over other media outlets who are all touting man made global warming. They are pushing for all the green this and that.

GE is the one who stands to gain the most.

Just like when Du Pont created the scare over freon and the ozone layer to protect their patent expiration and require the mandated use of HCFC's.

No more news about the holes that still in the ozone layer over the South and North poles. These are caused by the sun and no magnetic protection at the poles, and the weakening of the magnetosphere.

Still where are all the stories?

For the freon why did Du Pont start making HCFC's in the 80s? cause they were losing their patent protection on the CFC's.

This Wiki is only for information about CFC's and when HCFC's production was beginning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freon

This man made global climate change is a complete and total scam.
Last edited by Jaack on Sun May 03, 2009 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
What?
Jaack

Postby Lashmar » Sun May 03, 2009 2:44 am

Jaack wrote:This man made global climate change is a complete and total scam.

Agreed.

Man hasn’t helped but this is just a big bandwagon that every one is jumping onto.

Make the most of it though. It’s not going to last for ever. If you know what to do you can make a killing off this global warming BS.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Sun May 03, 2009 2:53 am

It’s called having a life ...... rather than reading your dribble all day an night.

Id rather go out / hang out with my friends ...... meet women do stuff man.

& Then there is sleep ........ Both options are better then this.

Right now it's 4:18am Sunday morning I’v just got home.

& if you think I’m hanging around for (YOUR) reply ...... your nuts ...... off ya head.

The only reason I’m on here all day is because I’m on the PC all day, so it’s easier to have it open all the time and check back every now and again.

What is it you do for a living my tiny little friend?

You can do what ever you want because sooner rather than later I’ll be earning more in a month than you’ll earn in a year (with my new plain). Meaning I can then go off to Canada and enjoy the rest of my life (I’m not saying that in a bragging way either just saying I have a plain).

I have a plain. What’s yours? Party all your life then relies you’ve missed the boat.

Five years hard work then I’m on the boat waiting for it to take off.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Sun May 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Lashmar wrote:The only reason I’m on here all day is because I’m on the PC all day, so it’s easier to have it open all the time and check back every now and again.

You can do what ever you want because sooner rather than later I’ll be earning more in a month than you’ll earn in a year (with my new plain). Meaning I can then go off to Canada and enjoy the rest of my life (I’m not saying that in a bragging way either just saying I have a plain).

I have a plain. What’s yours? Party all your life then relies you’ve missed the boat.

Five years hard work then I’m on the boat waiting for it to take off.

:roll: :roll: you talk so much crap Lashmar.

is this your big prostitution idea ........ :roll: ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats neither here nor there ...... but the fact is i do ok for myself ....

Furthermore .... by the time you get to Cannada i bet i ill have been to 10 other countries,
/ another 10 countries .......

I doubt Australian's get paid as poorly as the rest of you. ......
(we have done this already, on the old B.V)

Remember ........ english .... USA live in poverty.

Australian's are well paid, get universal health care, & universal welfare, some of the lowest taxes.

Australia has beautiful beach's & rainforests, outdoor BBQ'n (reef & beef). surfing - speed boating. ....... great oceans & rivers for fishing on your own boat.

& England has um ........ :?:

well it rains there, ........... i bet you guys have fun with your umbrellas.
rath

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Remember ....... the last time earths weather pattens changed so much, Australia was still in the
northern hemisphere.

I never agree with Jaack on anything rath.
but on this I do...
Australia was not in the nrthern hemisphere during the last Ice Age or a couple of million years before that either.
The world looked pretty much the same as it does today.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby rath » Mon May 04, 2009 12:18 am

Dark-Samus wrote:
Remember ....... the last time earths weather pattens changed so much, Australia was still in the
northern hemisphere.

I never agree with Jaack on anything rath.
but on this I do...
Australia was not in the nrthern hemisphere during the last Ice Age or a couple of million years before that either.
The world looked pretty much the same as it does today.

Yhe ..... but thats my point.

ok people say climate change is a con.

but then they say, global warming is not real as global cooling is fact.

Thu, if global warming is not real ..... then nor is global cooling.

& if global cooling is also a con, then the last ICE AGE ...... was not the last climatic event.

the last ICE AGE was just part of earths
fairly regular climate shifts,

Ergo, earths last climate change event was the Break up of Gondwanaland.

When Australia was in the northern hemisphere & earths north pole was top heavy.

the earth flipped over & Gondwanaland broke up.

You climate change skeptics are sounding like the christian science movement groups.
(re: evolution )
rath

Postby Lashmar » Mon May 04, 2009 2:19 am

is this your big prostitution idea

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s only the stepping-stone. First rung on the ladder. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 04, 2009 2:38 am

Ergo, earths last climate change event was the Break up of Gondwanaland.

When Australia was in the northern hemisphere & earths north pole was top heavy.

the earth flipped over & Gondwanaland broke up.

You climate change skeptics are sounding like the christian science movement groups.
(re: evolution )

I can go along with that aslong as the last climate change was not the Ice Age that broke Gondwanaland apart.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts