The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

praying mantis

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby SigFLUP » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Does anyone suspect that the giant praying mantis has anything to do with conditioning peoples' response to seeing aliens? I ask because it seems so odd to me. Giant praying mantis sitting around doing nothing, that's strange. How do abductees usually take to this? Is this fearful to people? Does the praying mantis feel like any other aliens? What do abductees liken the praying mantis too? Also, what are some of the more publicized cases involving the praying mantis. Thanks!
SigFLUP

Postby bionic » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:08 pm

I had a couple encounters with a praying mantis type.
The main thing that was different for me was how gangly it was...long arms..a typical gray face, but taller, slimmer and really long arms..that's what made it seem so praying mantislike..long arms and fingers that it would move in sort of strange sweeping ways (because they were so long)
The Mantis ones seemed to be the bosses in my enounters..the leaders..they were taller than the others...and maybe different move as fast..the smaller ones can really move fast

this was all so long ago for me now.....it feels 'far away' at this point
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby ufo4peace » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:27 pm

bionic wrote:I had a couple encounters with a praying mantis type.
The main thing that was different for me was how gangly it was...long arms..a typical gray face, but taller, slimmer and really long arms..that's what made it seem so praying mantislike..long arms and fingers that it would move in sort of strange sweeping ways (because they were so long)
The Mantis ones seemed to be the bosses in my enounters..the leaders..they were taller than the others...and maybe different move as fast..the smaller ones can really move fast

this was all so long ago for me now.....it feels 'far away' at this point

Very good. The taller alien part was described in the Abduction Transcription Project from the 1990s. A study on the commonalities in abductions.

Dan Wright, MUFON member and board member, launched the project in 1992 with the goal to uncover commonalities in alien abductions.

Most entity groups use short grays for performing the actual abduction. The media and abduction stories tend to focus on the short grays.

An away team of short white, gray or blue beings abduct the subject from the home or auto, but usually have no other observed function.

Additional entities aboard the ship likewise seem to have more narrowly defined duties.

Taller beings are often contained within the ship and nearly always appear to hold the most authority. One taller being usually doesn't leave the ship. He is often referred to as a doctor; but he's clearly in charge. Less appears to be known about the taller beings who stay on the ship.

Assistants to the doctor may be short or tall, but usually tend to be taller

The long arm part is reported as well.

LINK
ufo4peace

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts