The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Project Paper Clip - Advanced Technology

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby ResearchXX1 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:42 am

HI!

I was wondering if someone could help me.

Does anyone know where i can find any documents what so ever, obtained through requests under the FOIA or any other "method" that refer specifically to the findings of Project Paper Clip i.e. any specific technology or communication referring to advanced Nazi technology.

And/or...

The findings of the "T-Forces" tasked with recovering any signs of advanced technology from within Berlin and occupied Europe. I know there is a massive amount of User Information on the topic but i'm trying to find any official reports, documentation, communications etc. which have since been declassified or leaked.

Any help or point in the right direction would be massively helpful! Also i'm not being lazy asking others to do my research, it's just i have been looking for days and this is my last resort!

Thanks!
ResearchXX1

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts