The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Pyrokinesis

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby Dyrmyk » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:16 pm

I have seen martial artists extinguish flames by using Ki energy, and I'm wondering if it's a basis of a kinesis that hasn't formed into an element yet. What I would like to try is a different approach, instead of pushing energy at a flame, why not pull energy from the flame and absorbing it putting it out completely. Would that be a form of pyrokinesis?
Dyrmyk

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:41 am

There have been several documented cases that demonstrate a compelling case for this, especially in the healing arts.

Postby ricardo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:20 pm

why pyrokinesis ? separate from telekinetic or telekinesis ?
did popular media partition this term ? the movie w/ drew Barrymore
firestarters.?

how does one explain independent events of telekinesis ? that don't appear to be conscious? I have heard of emotional events fueling the anomaly. anger,
near death , blood pressure, stress, death of a loved one. love as an powerful emotion . distinguish this from poltergeist activity. several of these recorded incidents were associated w/ metabolic states of those present.

again , the body communicated w/ the soul in some form of warning of/ concerning survival. the synchronisty we have talked about. that small percentage that defies explanation. cont...
Last edited by ricardo on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 pm

" quantum non locality " apart from undiscovered correlates; physical

mimicry in nature. I find the discombobulation ( ambiguity) of 'time' most

compelling. how does this translate into the physical universe ? ( manifest )

gravity- distance- time- electromagnetic properties. ?
ricardo

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:46 pm

ricardo wrote:why pyrokinesis ? separate from telekinetic or telekinesis ?
did popular media partition this term ? the movie w/ drew Barrymore
firestarters.?

how does one explain independent events of telekinesis ? that don't appear to be conscious? I have heard of emotional events fueling the anomaly. anger,
near death , blood pressure, stress, death of a loved one. love as an powerful emotion . distinguish this from poltergeist activity. several of these recorded incidents were associated w/ metabolic states of those present.

again , the body communicated w/ the soul in some form of warning of/ concerning survival. the synchronisty we have talked about. that small percentage that defies explanation. cont...

There are theories that much of what is considered to be poltergeist activity may well be caused by the subconscious mind. Emotions are powerful, like when you see a movie and you feel energetic walking out of the theater. Like an energy is on the verge of exploding forth from you, like you can barely maintain it. If only you knew how to release it. We haven't evolved that capacity or understanding yet but our subconscious mind doesn't necessarily need for us to evolve to release this energy. We need to evolve though, if we are ever to harness and control this energy.

Postby bionic » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:32 am

:whistle:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts