The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Romney Wins Iowa - By Less Than 15 Votes!

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:23 am

As of now, Romney's victory has been declared by 8 votes over Santorum. That number could increase to 14.

Every vote really does count!!

Romney Edges Out Santorum to Win Iowa Caucuses

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Bachman has dropped out, a few more probably will. The only thing they proved is that nobody has emerged as a slam dunk frontrunner. This is why I'm saying, Obama is weak, and the top republican is not much stronger so far. That is why a strong idependant may emerge and give both parties a run for their money, with the mood of the people sick of both parties.
greeney2

Postby katsung47 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:37 pm

That's a trick to distract people's attention - something like drammatical close margin - at the purpose to transfer your doubt on Ron Paul's campaign. Be noticed that how their swift boat team use pictures to strenthen their propagada work.

They select their favorable puppet by rigged election. (they control the voting system through intelligence – FBI) They justify the election result by fake poll. (Through controlled media)
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Mainstream Media Lies: 23 Things That Are Not What They Seem To Be On Television

Most Americans believe the lie that the mainstream media is "fair and balanced" and is looking out for the interests of average Americans. Well, that simply is not true. ....

The following are 23 things that are not what they seem to be on television....

The Lie: Mitt Romney won Iowa.

The Truth: Mitt Romney may not have won Iowa. The following report of a documented vote discrepancy comes from KCCI....

Edward True, 28, of Moulton, said he helped count the votes and jotted the results down on a piece of paper to post to his Facebook page. He said when he checked to make sure the Republican Party of Iowa got the count right, he said he was shocked to find they hadn't.

"When Mitt Romney won Iowa by eight votes and I've got a 20-vote discrepancy here, that right there says Rick Santorum won Iowa," True said. "Not Mitt Romney."

True said at his 53-person caucus at the Garrett Memorial Library, Romney received two votes. According to the Iowa Republican Party's website, True's precinct cast 22 votes for Romney.

So how many other "vote discrepancies" were there in Iowa? Was this just a "coincidence" or did someone do this on purpose?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... television
katsung47

Postby frrostedman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:35 pm

It was announced today that Rick Santorum actually has won the Iowa caucus.

Wow!
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby katsung47 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:01 pm

frrostedman wrote:It was announced today that Rick Santorum actually has won the Iowa caucus.

Wow!

That is the trick to distract people from their real target - Ron Paul, by "wow".
Ron Paul should have been the winner. They created an incident, people leave him to watch that 15 votes incident and forgot their original course.
katsung47

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:16 pm

The agenda is quite clear to me, get another puppet in the oval office. It makes no difference to me whether it's Obama, Romney, Santorum or Gingritch. They're all the same as far as I'm concerned, scum. Different flavors of scum, but scum all the same. The people are speaking and being ignored, this rigged election will be the last straw for many I think.

Postby katsung47 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:37 pm

My Channel Video Manager Subscriptions Inbox Settings Sign out Loading...

Why Ron Paul Will Not Win - Diebold Accidentally Leaks 2012 Election Results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 2BjpIYJLw#
katsung47

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts