The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

A Moon Hoax Hypothetical

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:45 am

Ok here is the synopsis:

It is 1964, you have an impending war in Asia, you know it is not going to sell well and you have re-introduced the draft.

Your country has committed to put a man on the moon by the end of the decade and time is a wastin'.

The pundents are saying it can't be done but the Russians are way ahead of you in the space race...it is now more a matter of national pride and you are already halfway through the decade.

You are told it can't be done by your scientists and NASA due to the Van Allen's Belt, but you are very aware of the fact the Russians are ahead of you in the race for space.

It is suggested that you fake the Moon Mission. The Rocket is being built in compartmentalized areas of NASA and is overseen by NSA and the rest of the Alphabet agencies but once again it is all compartmentalized.

The plan: Launch a unmanned mission to the moon with some space junk (that can be seen via specialized telescopes)launched from earth orbit and fake the moon landing telecast while you astronauts orbit the earth also. Thus making most of the people at the lower levels of security believe the mission is genuine like the population of the world.

You do this by live broadcast the script of which is expertly written by your "special people" and have it directed and produced by a proven Movie Director.

Here is the hypothetical question part:

If you could do this and pull it off, who, given the time (the 1960's) would you ask to direct the filming of the fake lunar landing and why??

And would, do you think the director you nominated do it??

When I get a few answers I will give you mine. ;)
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:50 pm

I read something in this regard years ago, the director part.............the other is pretty much part and parcel as to how it had to have been done. I mean hell just this past week they were speaking of an object the size of a bus entering earths atmosphere and burning up before it ever had a chance to do any real damage had it struck a heavily populated area.. :?

It's always a thing of convenience with these people..........some of the hardest stuff know to man will burn up while that Tin can fared just fine and dandy.. :lol: :lol:

Lunar really means lunacy.......just as crazy as it can possibly get....

Did you see the latest high res photo of the earth.............Live on the National News no less---------North American looked like it covered fully half of the entire planet........

I truly wish I understood why these clowns feel the need to embellish every single thing they touch?????????????

Just a waste of time. Silly me I thought 2/3's of the thing was covered by water--- :lol: :lol: :lol: Go figure..

anyway..............ACTION!! Dim the lights! :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:19 pm

It is suggested that you fake the Moon Mission. The Rocket is being built in compartmentalized areas of NASA and is overseen by NSA and the rest of the Alphabet agencies but once again it is all compartmentalized.

First it was not 1964, the space race was in full force when Russia got Sputnik into space. It amazing the theories about the moon mission when nobody seems to talk about the Russian covered up Failures. History has shown their program was full of disasters that the public never knew about, the MIR spacestation by our Astronaunts was an unorganized unsophistocated accident waiting to happen, and the Buran was only similar in appearance to the Space Shuttle, and nowhere technically equal to it.

JFK committed to the moon program, long before Viet Nam was an issue in 1960. it was not dedicated in 1964, we began with the Mercury program, Gemini, and Apollo all as planned steps to the moon in 10 years. As far as compartmentalized, that is ridiculous, most all the engines were built by my company Rocketdyne, and at that time North American Aviations divisions were, Rocketdyne, Downey, Space, Palmdale, Autonetics, plus all the test facilities in Santa Susana, Stennis, and main assembly in Florida. Plus thousands of small subcontractors, who all had direct liason with who the were working for daily. Anything from bolt suppliers, small parts manufacturers, to foundries. These divisions worked in concert with each other, and the presence of the entire program was a continuous project with each other as if they were one place. 24/7 the prime contractor worked with NASA and every part of the government, they were within the plants 24/7. To oversimplify that the motors and pieces were all just built quietly in separated non-connected places, no coodination with other divisions, and all a folly is just preposterous. Anyone involved with these programs, knows the complexity of them, and the inner workings of how the plants worked as one. The Air Force also directly involved, Wright Patterson, NASA, FBI, you name it they were there.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:48 am

Greeney: the question is hypothetical it is not based upon any material fact,k it is simply a premiss under which to operate to a conclusion .. in this case to fake a landing on the moon and to broadcast the faked landing into the living rooms of the world.

The question of the hypothetical was who would you get to direct the broadcast out of the Hollywood directors of the time and why ... the post was only to create discussion on who people to choose and why based on the known directors of the time and why based upon those directors' skill sets..

Cole: No I had not heard of that before.

As far as I am concerned the moon landing being faked has been debunked by just about everyone here ... but it seems playing Devils Advocate (for lack of a better expression right now) seems not to be understood by some. :? :? :wall: :wall:
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 am

Yeah the Moon thing is way way up there for me................just simple things they've never solved here on earth..............yet did the deed in the 60's..........there's far fetched, and then there's really far fetched.. :lol: But to each his own I suppose..

Indeed there was a world famous director who was working on a project a few years back....................some big Hollywood production based on something someone ( it was rumored ) didn't want made.................that director is no longer with us...............

As for the moon stuff....................just google the latest high res photo of the Earth.............the one most recently in the News...........then ask yourself this question..................Why would anyone make the United States look as if it's as big as Russia???????????? :lol:

I mean you can't make this stuff up...............Everything that was once though of as a Miracle when it comes to Cinema................is now so common place that animation consistently wins Academy awards!!!!!!

Doesn't that tell you anything?

Anyway I'll dig that up when I get the chance...........the Moon fakery/director/conspiracy stuff that is.. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:33 am

I herd something briefly about a discovery in our moon rocks they contain something called Helium 3. Something about a kind of energy sourse. If thats true, we could see a race to the moon.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 am

In what will no doubt be a vein attempt to get this thread back on topic; I would choose Stanley Kubrick I chose him because of his direction of "2001 A Space Oddessy" of 1968.

That work was very very realistic from a scientific view point he obviously had some technical insight when he made this movie.

In my view certain elements of the broadcast would have to be pre-recorded and played at certain points so that other "live action" could be set up and played out.

Please feel free to discuss............
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:52 am

No doubt lots of taped footage and pre recordings were used to illustrate the ruse.............It's why the term " PRIME TIME " was coined.......anyway...all of this business must be entry level by now, yet some will always cling to the hopes and dreams of those who were most led astray.

Many people have concluded that this entire project was filmed on a mocked up moonscape............who dunit is the $64,000.00 question.

A few things to ponder:

1) The now-canceled Constellation Program to go “back to” the moon was begun in 2005, and at the end, aimed for men on the moon by 2028. The Apollo program allegedly landed men on the Moon in a mere eight years. It shouldn’t take almost three times as long to get back to the Moon with today’s technology as it did in the 60’s!
2) “In May of 1966, after spending five years working on the Apollo project, we were just a-year-and-a-half away from the launch of the first Saturn V. In 2010, after spending five years working on the Constellation project, NASA has nothing to present to us but a hefty bill”
3) “If NASA returns to the moon in 2020 as planned, astronauts will step out in a brand-new space suit. It will give them new mobility and flexibility on the lunar surface while still protecting them from its harsh environment … The space agency has awarded a $500 million, 6.5-year contract for the design and development of the Constellation space suit.” Astronauts performing EVAs these days currently use something known as the Extravehicular Mobility Unit: “It has a hard upper torso, layers of material to protect astronauts from micrometeoroids and radiation, a temperature-regulation system, and its own life support and communication system. The EMU weighs over 300 pounds and has limited leg mobility – astronauts feet are normally locked in place on foot restraints while performing extravehicular tasks, and during Apollo missions, which used a different EMU suit, astronauts were forced to develop a bunny hop to traverse the lunar surface.” It is absurd that is takes about four times as long to develop a spacesuit now than it did back in the 1960s.
4) Wernher von Braunn, one of NASA’s chief rocket scientists, was a real Nazi
5) Nazi connection to MIT where idea of Apollo missions was developed
6) Computer programming for Apollo was critical for the mission but poorly specified according to one of the computer engineers. “Despite the overwhelming obstacles faced by the MIT team, and the seemingly lackadaisical approach taken with the project, the Apollo guidance system, as would be expected, performed nearly flawlessly on every outing.”

http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/20 ... -moon.html

Here's guy who claims he knows how it was done and better yet....Who dunit..

NASA MOON LANDING FILMED IN NEVADA DESERT – New proof 1969 lunar feat was faked

Bill Kaysing, author of We Never Went to the Moon, America’s $30 Billion Swindle (Desert Publications, Cornville, Ariz.), says that NASA had neither the technology nor the resolve to rocket men to the moon but instead conspired to deceive the American public for one reason and one reason only: To keep the tax dollars flowing so the agency could stay in business.

“The moon program was a hoax,” declared Kaysing, former chief of technical productions at Rocketdyne Propulsion Laboratories, a rocket engine developer. “It was a $30 billion swindle,” he added. “The National Aeronautics and Space Administration staged the whole thing.”

NASA denies the allegations and insists that the agency sent men to the moon in mission after mission. But to prove his point, Kaysing notes that:

- No stars appear in any of the pictures that were allegedly taken from the moon nor were any mentioned by the astronauts. Because the moon has no atmosphere to diffuse their light, the stars should have looked spectacular.

- NASA has never released any photos in which the moon can be seen in relationship to planets other than Earth, because those relationships would be almost impossible to fake, said Kaysing.

I'd be curious if there is anyone who can explain the two lights upper left in the below pic..

How it was actually done!!!

How NASA pulled it off

The elaborate moon-landing hoax was produced just like a Hollywood movie with a realistic underground “set” that included phony moon terrain, vehicles and views of the planet Earth.

Sights and sounds from the spaceship Apollo, the lunar landing module and the astronauts on the moon were recorded on tape in Nevada months before the moon mission, according to Kaysing. The fake mission cost billions of dollars to simulate, but far less than a real flight might have.

Kaysing’s sources describe how the phony moon mission – code named ASP (Apollo Simulation Project) – created a giant base 32 miles east of Mercury, Nev., complete with landing strips, underground sets of moon terrain, scale models of the Earth, sun and moon and high-tech sound stages that rivaled those in Hollywood studios.

The isolated base was heavily guarded by a vast staff of highly-paid technicians, advisors and filmakers, along with thousands of support personnel. The astronauts, handpicked and specially trained for the project, were the star members of this staff.

A communications network of staggering proportions, designed to feed information from the phony moon mission to a gullible audience worldwide, was set into place. The network disseminated pre-recorded telecasts and radio broadcasts through cables and telephone wires connected to the antennae inputs of space communications centers around the world, including tracking stations in Australia, Africa and North America.

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... was-faked/

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Bill Kaysing was a crackpot who never even worked at Rocketdyne during a single Apollo mission. We talked about him at length, maybe on the last board. I asked several people at Rocketdyne if they ever herd of this person, and none ever did. His job as so called engineer, was a gloried title, which we discussed at length. His claims have all since been explained expecially the one he held as him main claim about the crater under the Landing craft. The in depth step by step discription of how they land, explains that entire senerio. The man was a joke.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:00 am

What does it all mean? :crazy:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts