The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

egypts got pazazz (c)

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby ricardo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:52 am

let me get this straight. 'blue bra girl' was not reason enough
-for Amerigringos to bar aid to generalisimos.-for human rights violations. ?
yet rulers tied to Mubarak and torture inc. have USA advertising firms
cheer leading their cause. :twisted:

but it gets better . old guard republican senators Cain and libermon were only pissed because -.off the record NGOs were operating in theater. who's employees were detained and their offices tossed ? well, looks like we have have our priorities right./ correct( sarcasim) :evil:

to make things really convoluted and demonstrative of how powerful the Jewish
lobby is in Amerigringo. Hilary Clinton and x tied scaf behavior to the israelian
- Egyptian peace treaty and massive Amerigringo funding for doing American
and israelian bidding. ( desires) treaty of tieff??? sc 242 was never realized
our guys getting bad advice still. there's leverage here . the good kind...baby...
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 am

major content was cribbed. " 8-) " there ya go !

(not properly credited ) above details...paraphrases ?
Last edited by ricardo on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:35 am

I'm not one to make deal...w / just anyone.but, Omar suleimon (scaf) must not be lost on the conflicting signals given out during his recent court testimony .
concerning the origin of loopsided in favor of israelian s gas needs - energy
contracts to Israel. a decidedly corrupt administration made these deals
under duress and for favoritism. (material gain) at the expense of the Egyptian people.

deposed egypts former dictatorial leader Mubarak on trial for his life.
is accused of making these deals w/ Israel . 'suleimon' must have an 'awareness'
how his admitting that the security services brokered these trades to Israel
and not Mubarak must appear. as self serving and falling on his sword / taking the blame for - love for Mubarak ? love for Israel ? love for the Egyptian people?
love for American aid ?
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:55 am

I'd must be tough to be an egyptian Judge about now. . is this an act of spiritual

supplication ? divided by truth- he seeks - to fall on his sword. to protect and

achieve loyalty. but loyalty to what? his loyalty must be to God , not man.

are we witnessing an" transformative "moment ?" that changes unpleasant "

human qualities, deeds, actions into those considered good/ just/ dignity...

tell me I'm right/ correct to desire the legitimization of Arab,

iranian needs... spiritual awareness. ( all) [ Israel ] too...

tell me the pundits are wrong... that all acts of supplication do not go unnoticed

by the just ? tell me what I've heard about Arab culture, Iranian culture is

not a dream in some beautiful memory that is lost apon awakening.
Last edited by ricardo on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:08 am

the president has room to amend trade sanctions to allow humanitarian
goods to be bought and sold. world bank exceptions. on the ground real people
are going to suffer. the grain before it spoils... no one will buy this grain,
as a gift of recognition ? (religious)

the Saudis could be an part of the solution. and north Korea is one country that is not absent the world stage.(talks-grain) the need is great in many places. tell me I'm right about character. I'm curious if suleimon must act. for himself.

if he is in any position to influence the Egypt - israelian peace agreement . this should be thrown out. and rewritten according to just principles that help the Egyptian people and obligations to 242 real progress that put teeth in advanceing human rights, and guard against the loss of Arab dignity. Everywhere- in Shaa al laah ...
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:23 am

KEEP THE PEACEFUL RESISTANCE AND POLITICAL PRESSURE ON ISRAEL.

JUST DO IT ! :dance:
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 am

ricardo wrote:KEEP THE PEACEFUL RESISTANCE AND POLITICAL PRESSURE ON ISRAEL.

JUST DO IT ! :dance:

Egypt and the revolt.
the training wheels come off. over the years egypts military has benefited, by an decidedly one way relationship w/ the Americans at the expense of the Egyptian people. 1) aid from Amerigringo in the amount of 2 billion per year, aprox is given to Egyptian leadership each year. which is comprised of the dictatorial leadership of Mubarak (s) 'crack the whip' leadership style. enforced by Amerigringo, trained officers whom ' learned their lesson well '

if anything may gleaned from military training and preserved it is to have an succession, and that is what we see when a new generation takes the helm in egypts division of state security/ new intelligence chief. of recent and of note.
there is precedent for reacting to riots just so. as to not antagonize the opposition to make matters worse. the elder leaders. some but not all. might have learned to egress, into civilian positions and enterprise.

what is overwhelming to me. is the Egyptian revolt experience, and the partnering of dispossessed and disaffected whom never gained in any significant sense from American aid.- no trickle down effect - all concentrated wealth- invariably to do American and israelian bidding.( will ) aprox some 50 years of autocratic and dictatorial imposition. have the Egyptians learned to survive this evolution by mimicking needs and wants of the many ? at the expense of totalitarian rule ?
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 am

the Egyptian / israeling peace treaty ( tieff) trained the Egyptians in what
hegemony can accomplish. the lesson of the peace treaty can be surmmised
as follows: military control over an population for peace w/ Israel. 252 never
realized, and abrogated tenants and any realistic goals to follow. sinai pen, became an new tribal area and all that entails. and the perpetuation of despotism
subjugcation of dignity of the Egyptian people, and crappy economic deals that
reinforce systems of corrupt governance to boot.

if the sometimes impressive security apparatus has learned anything of value.it's that dumping and trashing its so called peace treaty w/ Israel. will in fact...re invigorate(legitimize ) the probable new Egyptian leadership and military forces as protectorate in the land of the Pharaohs. abrogation due to failed metrics of 252. and corruption from the distributive value of earned monies belonging to the Egyptian people.

new agreements on equitable sales to china and India, more than make up for what amounts to American bribes on behalf of Israel. whom by the way should be negotiating and applying their own diplomatic ( legal) skills for theirselves
instead of extending state influence by assassination, bribes.

tourism, in a stable / secure Egypt will expand exponentially will provide, partly,
for the Egyptian people. perhaps I'm beginning to feel proud for the Egyptian
people ... the promise from taking their traing wheels off, to forage their own way as done hundreds of years ago.

for those whom don't know. 'training wheels ' are attached to each side of an child's bike, to prevent them from falling . some say: falling down is part of the learning experience.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:22 pm

American will not end aid to Egypt . it's guaranteed for israelian security.
doesn't matter if there are 500 citizens held by Egypt . America is obligated
by an treaty that binds them to support israelians no matter what.

if fact 'dear friends' ... if the treaty is ended. Americans are on the hook
to provide additional military and American tax payer money ( cash in billions)
for israelian security needs. American security needs are politically connected to israelians desires.

somehow the security of Israel is not linked to the survival of America .
ricardo

Postby Island_Girl » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:27 pm

My facebook friend, William Henry
posted this today.

I copied it for what it's worth.

"Having an insanely great time in Egypt. Spent the day at the Great Pyramid and Saqqara. The Egyptians have never been friendlier or more welcoming. Someone told me Jerome Corsi was on "Coast to Coast" recently and said Americans were insane to go to Egypt. What a total liar or idiot he is. I'm absolutely disgusted by the level of disinformation in the U.S. media"
Island_Girl

Next

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts