The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

went fishing this morning

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bluesman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:27 am

i know the difference between a water snake and a cotton mouth.
im ole and crusty to and was raised on a farm.
we have mild weather where i live..in fact its going to hit the high 50s again today.

and by the way the story i posted is a joke..grin...its didnt happen cole...ya may be over the hill... :dance: :dance: :dance: :wall:
if i see az snake he is dead or im out of there..which ever gets the job done as far as me being near one...

bluz
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 am

Yep I knew it was a joke, like I said just keepin it real........it seemed to have pulled someone who hunts arrowheads into the mix......... I was just making sure he doesn't get bit, or eaten alive by one of them thar critters....... :lol: Or maybe try to pick one up to identify it :lol: :lol: :lol: Just pulling the old chain my friend, no offense meant.............hope non is taken!

Animals ( wild ones ) and Geography.......and......a bit of weather...Cole knows much given past experience.

Southern MO is a nice place.............Tell me Bluz----------ever look for anything Jesse may have buried in those Woods? :lol:

Stay safe my friend.................It's gonna be one hellva Spring storm season, especially if we don't get a decent cold snap between now an April....

I'll try to capture some of the wildlife I have near about, mostly Deer and Coyotes-------several Cooper Hawks----a few Redtails---------Bald Eagle makes an appearance every once in a while, damn big bird that one is. :lol:

I don't kill snakes..................most are harmless...........around here it's Meth addicts that are on short chains.............they're scared of folks like us. ;)

Oh.............and I've got a damn wild cat of some sort around near by...............big ass ugly reddish yellowish looking thing...........pads the size of Baseballs............elusive little critter.............only seen him/her once, maybe twice.......nocturnal as hell.

Oh and flying squirrels are a big hit with my girls.... 8-)

Keep it real my friend.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bluesman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:34 am

no havnt done any jesse chasing...no offense was taken by the way.
i dont kill all snakes..just the ones who can kill me... :naughty:

we have lazy cats so a good rat snake or two are good to have around.
we had thunder storms the last week with some wind. not real bad but i to look
for a bad spring..

later

bluz
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts