The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Howdy From Colorado

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Butcher » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 am

Hi
New guy here, my name is Art. I enjoy chess quite a bit. I work as a butcher at a drive in restaurant.
Butcher

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Glad to "Meat" you Art, welcome to the BV, we need new blood all the time, so it might as well be beef. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Butcher » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Thanks Green dude. I am a Christian, but I am also privy to Kaballa and esoteric philosophies. I don't consider myself a "fundie" by any means. :)
Butcher

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:36 pm

I don't know much about those things, but the religion forum can use new topics. Careful, that forum tents to be a bit hostile at times. :lol:

Welcome again. :D
greeney2

Postby bionic » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 am

Hi
:wave:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Howdy butcher. I hope you stick around. We've probably got about a baker's dozen regular posters in here so we need more.

My favorite cut of meat by far is the ribeye, and I like it cooked "Pitt Medium" which is charred on the outside and pink throughout. There's not much better this world has to offer as far as food goes.

Welcome to the bv
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Butcher wrote:Thanks Green dude. I am a Christian, but I am also privy to Kaballa and esoteric philosophies. I don't consider myself a "fundie" by any means. :)

Welcome to the Black Vault Butcher. It's good to have another Christian here, their aren't enough of us. Maybe five or six regulars.
Halfabo

Postby Halfabo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 pm

greeney2 wrote:I don't know much about those things, but the religion forum can use new topics. Careful, that forum tents to be a bit hostile at times. :lol:

Welcome again. :D

A bit hostile? We gotta wear full body armor when we go in there. :lol:
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 pm

"Hey brother... what's that metal nub you're carrying, with a handle on it?"

"Well, it WAS my sword of truth, until the BV got hold of it..."
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Well I just wanted to warn him not scare him away the first day. :lol: :lol:

Butcher, seriously we are also in diar need of user friendly posts, and I would love talking about different cuts of meat, where they come from on the steer, and what is good for what uses. We all like to BBQ and cook, and I for one, can use some real education about meat, the grading, what is over rated for the price, etc. etc. Forinstance I love rib eye steak aslso, but really do not know the difference between that and prime rib, as far as where on the steer its cut. I got a new crock pot and my daughter said that the cheaper cuts of beef are better for the crockpot instead of wasting money on expensive cuts. No pun intended but you could bring a lot to the table, on this subject. :lol:
greeney2

Next

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts