The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Navy Seal shuts up Jesse Ventura!

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:43 am

Evidently happened years ago, but still quite a story. For all those thinking Jesse has credibility, he isn't too well respected by his Navy Seal brothers. I'm not too sure if Jesse was a real seal, but his behavior deserves a lot more than one lights out.

Navy SEAL Who Punched Jesse Ventura for Anti-American Talk Should Get a Medal
Posted by Cynthia Dermody on January 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Comments (701)| Likes (368) .
Former pro wrestler and politician Jesse Ventura has every right to spew his crackpot conspiracy theories and badmouth the greatest country in the world if he wants to. Just NOT at the wake of a fallen Navy SEAL who died helping to give him the right to do that. I always knew Ventura was a little out there, but I mean, dude, what were you thinking? A wake. A Navy SEAL's wake. A Navy SEAL's wake where there are lots of military people and supporters. Military people who clearly love America, otherwise they or their children would not put their lives at risk going to war for it. Are you even human, man?

There's a story going around today that a group of mourners for a Navy SEAL were at a bar a number of years ago and Ventura was there. Supposedly he was talking his usual smack about Bush (still president at the time), the Iraq War, and America. His behavior was so inappropriate and wrong that another SEAL attending the wake, Chris Kyle, walked up to Ventura and told him to shut his hole. It's bad enough that Ventura was basically spitting on the family with his unpatriotic diatriabe (why was he even invited?), but what Kyle said Ventura said to him next is stunning.

More from The Stir: Veterans Who Stood Up for Iraqi Family Set Example for All Americans

He apparently told Kyle: "You [the Navy SEALS] deserve to lose a few guys."

READ: AMERICANS DESERVE TO DIE.

Who says this kind of thing, who? I've disagreed with most of the stupid stuff that has come out of Ventura's mouth (saying he will never stand for the national anthem again, etc. ...), but if any of this is true, it really crosses the line. If he wasn't already living in Mexico, I'd say we kick him out for good. The only uplifting thing about this story is what Kyle says happened next. Kyle, a sniper with 150 official kills under his belt and author of American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History, went and knocked Ventura's lights out. And then he ran, because that was probably the smartest thing he could do.

Knowing Ventura (who denies the incident ever took place) and considering the unusual details, it would not surprise me at all if this is true. And it's no surprise we're only hearing about it now, as part of Kyle's promotional book tour. Can't imagine that The Body would have wanted to spread around that he got his ass kicked by another SEAL who's obviously stronger and tougher than he is.

More from The Stir: Fallen Soldier Leaves His Buddies $1 Million to Party in Vegas

It's a good thing Ventura hates us and our country so much that he's no longer here. Let him stay in Mexico if this is how he really feels.

I hate violence but Ventura got what he deserved that day. Do you agree or disagree?
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Jesse Ventura is all Hollywood, meaning, full of hot air. Guardian of the Universe: I think he gets off on shocking people. He doesn't have a lot going for him and he lived in the shadow of Arnie for a while. His conspiracy show was all b.s., but was entertaining as long as you didn't take him seriously, and I never have.

I love the story he told about the CIA coming to interrogate him when he was elected governor of Minn. :lol: Minnesotans are pretty kookie just in general. If I was in the CIA I'd be questioning how he got elected too. I'm still questioning it.

Of course in this case he was out of line.

"All we got here is a bunch of slack-jawed faggots!"

I wonder, now that he's down in Mexico, does he have time to bleed?
CodeBlackv2

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Even know I do not like his politics and his anti-american crap, he was still one of the best of the old WWF wrestling, and classic as an announcer with Gorilla Monson. :lol:
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:55 pm

There's a story going around today that a group of mourners for a Navy SEAL were at a bar a number of years ago and Ventura was there. Supposedly he was talking his usual smack about Bush (still president at the time), the Iraq War, and America.

"There's a story going around"...?
"Supposedly"...???

Sound like rumor to me... mixed with a bit of disinfo.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Jesse denies it, and it seems nobody is really talking, so that prooves it happened! :lol: :P

Ever get any snow in Buffalo yet? Hate to think you are snowshovel deprived this year. :lol: I went down to the coast and had lunch on the pier in shorts and short sleeve shirt. :P
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:53 am

Jesse denies it, and it seems nobody is really talking, so that prooves it happened! :lol: :P

you so crazy

Yes, we finally got snow but the weather has been so inconsistent. First, winter came in with a vengeance. One day it was 55 degrees out, then the next day 65 mph winds sweep through the city and we are down to 5 degrees out. Then, its back up to 45 degrees... Just strange.. I think we are getting back to more consistency but it is still a bit strange. It should be a solid 20-25 degrees out every day this time of year; but Monday it was about 40 and yesterday and today it's about 30-35.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:02 am

I know exactly what you are saying about what expected normal temp in January is in Buffalo. What you are discribing is so off of normal, it is a wake up call, to the affects of this global warming. Manmade or not, man helped along or not, it is here and real. The entire country has talked about weather uncommon for their areas, and the recient special I watched about the Mayan 5200 years ago predictions of 2012, the same conditions have occured to glaciers in Peru, receeding and exposing the grass covered up 5200 years ago, by carbon dating. Our polar ice caps are breaking off and melting away, to unpresidented points. Antartaca broke off a section bigger than one of our small states.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:53 am

Lots of folks suspect Jesse is CIA..........Something he'll never consider entertaining on camera or in front of a hot mic.

Anyway...............lots of good people are being suckered into believing in the wrong things..............kind of like the need to keep everyone safe..........safe from what exactly.........

Just follow the money, it always leads to the truth in one from or another.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby capricorn » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhjHWovwix4

is the above link credible? don't know.. is opie and anthony a credible source of info? arguable... but they've never liked jessie in the first place as seen in this next link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvKgj_EjUDw
capricorn

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Cole, you're insulting the CIA and Jesse. Way to stir it up! :crazy:
CodeBlackv2

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts