The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Free Man Status

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby The_Joker » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Does anyone know about how to get a "Free Man" status using the Universal Commercial Code, which is international and is a quite legitimate status??

I have had some documents sent to me on this subject ... it all sounds very good but I am unsure of the practicality of it all.

In essence by having yourself declared a "Free Man" you are no longer subject to any Statute Law of any state of any country and you are only subject to Constitutional Law of every country and the Law of God.

Under the law of God all mankind has dominion over the earth as stated in Genisis 5:11 and in other parts of the Bible.

Anyone got the info on this?? :?:
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby bionic » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:21 am

I think..no matter what status you might declare yourself..officially..you are subject to the laws of any place you are at..unless you have diplomatic immunity..or have friends in high places
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby The_Joker » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 am

I have recently become a "Commonwealth Public Official" as my birthright under the Constitution and a few other Commonwealth Laws of Australia and the UK. This to a limited extend given me Diplomatic Immunity to the extent of Federal Judiciary protects me under Commonwealth Law in so far as my property and state Statute Laws.

With the Free Man Status I am told, that if you are able to get this status there is a card is called a "Black Card" which I am told allows you complete Diplomatic Immunity and you can travel internationally without a passport as well as other benefits too numerous to mention here.

This is one of the reasons I am looking into the Free Man Status so deeply, I also want to be completely divorced of Corporations posing as a lawful (Constitutional) governments.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby bionic » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:21 am

I want that black card, too
if you figure out how to get one..please..share..secretly..too many knowing will ruin it
:P
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby The_Joker » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:45 am

I wi9ll most definitely share but I will not do it secretly, the more people who know about the Free Man Status and the Black Card the better as the Status and Card debases "Government" control.

If it debases Government control, it will restore the world back into the hands of the people and justice (natural justice) shall prevail once more as it was meant to.

Government is to serve the people it is not meant for people to serve the government.

You have the American Dream, We have the Great Aussie Dream as do many countries around the world they all have the quintessential "Dream" ... but to dream you must be ASLEEP ;)

So folks have to wake up and see the reality as opposed to the DREAM. :D
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby bionic » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:36 pm

oh frig..you are another one of them huh?
astral tavelers and such
Christ..the list is ever growing, at this point
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby The_Joker » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:34 am

bionic wrote:oh frig..you are another one of them huh?
astral tavelers and such
Christ..the list is ever growing, at this point

No I am not I was making a logical statement; to dream one must first be asleep.

Here is a website I am looking at as part of my research...the information is limited because they require you to join but you can glean some information about what the free man status is and how it works.. I am just not yet prepared to part with my hard earned FIAT Dollars until my due diligence has been completed.

It is a Canadian based website it promotes the free man status in Canada a lot but they have done the research for other countries in so far as common law etc.

http://worldfreemansociety.org/wfs+intro
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 am

The Joker,

Here in the USA the freeman status is the status of people like the Amish..who do not have social security numbers or government numbers. Most of the so called laws..or statutes at equity do not apply to them.

There are handfuls of people in this country still..not of the Amish... who also have this status. No Social Security Numbers. They do not get drafted..are not on the books anywhere...travel by the ordinary everyday conveyance...not licenced by the state...et al.
They do not need to have papers per se..ie drivers licenses..

When they are charged in most courts..the issue becomes quickly ..one of ...not did you do or not do this thing..but instead...this court lacks jurisdiction over this case.

It becomes a jurisdiction issue. Unknown to most peoples..if you try and convict someone in the wrong jurisdiction you are now in violation of their basic civil rights...something courts dont want to be made public about.

What you have going on in most countries is the common law being stealthly overtaken and overidden ...overlayed..with statutes at equity...legal verses lawful...by Admiratly Maritime Law. Another way of putting it is Commercial Law...in lieu of the common law.
All dealings having to do with licenses or permits granted by the state are under Admiraltl commercial law..not common law.

Hunting/Fishing. Business licenses, marriage licenses, Drivers licenses...all commercial Admiralty/maritime law. The laws of the commerce and the sea enroaching onto land.

All this is carefully, stealthly, and craftily being done without the knowledge of most of the people and even without the knowledge of many of the lawmakers. Not all of them but many.

This is the source of many people being upset at corporations ..including the banks. But they do not know how these corporations are privily and stealthly overtaking the common law and overlaying Commercial Law/Admiralty Maritime law on top of the Common Law/Constitutional Law as if it was in fact the Constitutional Law when it is no such thing.

This is exactly the conduct of the Ancient Hebrews..in privily/stealthly overlaying the traditions of men ...on top of the Law of Moses as if it was the Law of Moses ..when it was no such thing.

The other name for this sneaky/stealthy conduct is "Whoredom." The Buying, Selling, and Trading of the very souls of a nations people for power and lucre.

Most people do not know or have sufficient education to any longer see this pattern around them..but they know and sense something is very wrong with the system under which they are living. That it is not what it represents itself to be. Not what it is advertised to be.
But most have been to public school where they teach anything and everything but sufficient informations/knowledges to detect this going on all around them.
ANYTHING BUT THIS KNOWLEDGE.

Hope this helps. Yes I know about this system.

There are a number of small groups around this country who teach this system and how it works.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 am

Here in the USA the freeman status is the status of people like the Amish..who do not have social security numbers or government numbers. Most of the so called laws..or statutes at equity do not apply to them.

There are handfuls of people in this country still..not Amish who also have this status. No Social Security Numbers. They do not get drafted..are not on the books anywhere...travel by the ordinary everyday conveyance...not licenced by the state...et al.
They do not need to have papers per se..ie drivers licenses..

Those are illegal aliens what you are discrbing, however their is no question of jurisdiction when it comes to crimes, we proscute them everyday. Our prizons are full of them. The Amish who have some kind of case I'm not following about cutting off someones hair, have not ben exempt for those laws. Likewise when the Amish were victims of a mass murder a few years ago, the government has jurisdiction in the matter. I'm not quite sure how the Native Americans on resevation land apply to this concept, but they are still subject to local and federal criminal laws on the reservation.

When I was born you didn't need SS # until you were work age, nowadays people get them when they are babies, and have to declare you with a SS# on income tax. I had friends in the 60's who never got one, and never went down to the draft board in 65 to register with the draft. They never knew he existed, except for his drivers icence. Anyway it worked, he never got drafted. Still today you have to register with the selective service board when you are 18.

I have no idea why people like the amish are privilaged to not have to abide by the same rules anyone else does. Not sure how exempt they legally are, or is it just the way they have always been, and they just leave them alone? They are not exempt for the same laws we are for crimes, however not declaring income and paying taxes is a crime. They are not exempt from local building and safety laws, permits to build, etc. etc. They are not exempt to laws of the road, even with a bycycle or horse on our highways. They are liable for accidents like anyone else if they cause it or injury. Getting blood out of turnip is another story.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:57 am

Goodness me, It has been awhile since I have even been to this thread and just re found it again.

The Amish are being charged under common law statutes in this case you are describing Greeny..Assault and charges of the like.

They are not being charged under commercial laws or statutes at equity....but the common law.

People with social security numbers can be subject to another category of laws..which is statutes at equity. Before social security came about and all these negative laws ..statutes at equity came about ..most Americans were charged under positive laws or common laws.

Since that time a myriad of overlapping negative laws..statutes at equity...legalism versus lawfulness has taken place. In these negative laws one is tried before a judge or magistrate..in a file folder...no jury. That is how one knows one is in a commercial court...negative laws.

One can even be tried by an administrator...in a file folder..and property removed from them..not by a jury of ones peers.

This Greeny2 is the significant change which has taken place.and never described or told to the people.

People in Europe are just now waking up to this change with this Banking fiasco where monies in the form of a tax is getting ready, if not already, being removed or taken away from their bank accounts....by commercial entities working behind the scenes and having ownership/claim over the conduct of governments....ie..the people of a nation. Thus the commercial businesses ..can now function as a government by leveraging their control over a government and people. This is the wave of the future

This Greeny2 is what the founders here were concerned about with the concept of statutes at equity. For they knew the plans and operational methods of the English Crown..the commercial apparatus in olde London which worked through the English Government ...maritime commercial interests. A private corporation including banks and insurance companies...Lloyd's of London...Bank of England and it's subsidiaries.

That they would work tirelessly to overtake nations and peoples and put them in Bondage. The Opium business and Opium Wars was their baileywick..through the British Government hiding this war for them. The East India Company was their private business as was Crown Colonies.

Since the straying away from Common Law...positive law and more and more towards Admiralty Law...the USA has been involved in one foreign conflict after another and often interfering in one nation after another to protect the commercial interests of someone..not known or not seen.This more and more since 1913..when we got both the Federal Reserve and the compliment on the other end to hide the fraud..the Income Tax. Since that time we find ourselves more and more around the world protecting someone elses cut of the profits and at great expense and blood of our finest.

This is what Admiralty Maritime law ..commercial law has brought to us. And someone wants to go totally to Admiralty Commercial Law. Another term for this is Social Marixism...or the State is God.

They are covering their tracks by putting the onus off on domestic terrorism..when it is they who have sold the very souls of this nation into Admiralty Commercial Law orSocial Marxism.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts