The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Questions/thoughts

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Spurlock14 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Recently I've been studying UFO's/aliens/ancient astro theory.
My question is; If the US gov knows of alien tech and they do indeed know of alien races etc. why do you think the aliens only discuss things to extremely high up top officials and not regular everyday people as a whole so that we can embrace them?
We are told they left back signs and our human ancestors left signs as well, but why didn't they just explain why they're here? Why so secretive?
Spurlock14

Postby ricardo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:13 am

welcome , I see you have posted 1 x

I don't know. what do you think the reasons are ? what intrigues you about the

above senario ?
ricardo

Postby Spurlock14 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 am

I just don't understand why the governments keep everything secret. I'm sure they have their reasons,whether it be good or bad, but if aliens do indeed have the technology to come here through anti-gravity/worm hole/other demensions and are supposedly here to give us a push into the right direction, why would the beings let only a select few, especially the military, know of their knowledge?

If they regularly watch us and let us evolve on our own, why would they choose top government officials to converse with?
Top secret officials usually use their knowledge for negative things or to help push their own agenda.

So basically, if aliens are that intelligent, why only speak to the corrupt? Why not engage in conversation with everyday people so we, as humans, can move forward?
Spurlock14

Postby thunder » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:17 pm

i beleave its because thay cant do a thing about it, there to far advanced and the gov will NEVER admit that to the public.
thunder

Postby ricardo » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:46 pm

thunder wrote:i beleave its because thay cant do a thing about it, there to far advanced and the gov will NEVER admit that to the public.

the govt has all the resources to actually communicate on any meaningfull level.
which is messed up for obvious reasons. we are their experiment.
once every in a great moon . they go cruising intergalactic space for burgers
(salads) the stop by earth and ' fish eye ball ' us. run tests , and cruise home.
we might be true lab rats to them.

I do believe the only thing that allows our
existence is that maybe just maybe
they have an relationship with god,
or a divine being according to them. that respects life.

moral : respect life. all forms.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:24 pm

I'm sure there is a panic factor involved. and ego. think about it.

many races on earth have an superiority complex that undermines foreign policy.

what will they do. if confronted by superior beings ? they would feel

marginalized. aliens must be thoughtful of this lol !
ricardo

Postby capricorn » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:15 pm

It seems to me that we may be "quarantined" in some sense for some greater reason.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby WarAngel » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:09 pm

In regards to why the government and/or military hasn't told us I think it comes down to the risk of mass panic. The War of The Worlds radio show caused that on local scale. Now imagine a report going out that aliens made their presence known and you could have a similar problem on a global scale. In this case the ETs are looking for peaceful contact and scaring a bunch of people with guns and missles is not a way to get that. iirc someone theorized it could even start World War III.

Another reason could be that the aliens have decided we're not ready. They would have more advanced knowledge than us and might have contacted other races with disastrous results. Now they may take a slower approach. They would have been around alot longer than us so they'd have things like this figured out.

A personal theory of mine is that all the UFO sightings etc. are a planned effort to prepare us for contact.

Sightings happen, get reported, turns into fiction and pop culture etc. The issue get discussed on a serious level and eventually people in general are ready. This takes as long as it takes and the aliens probably are quite patient and don't mind waiting.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts