The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

What Ya'll Watchin'

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby ricardo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:15 pm

rare the movie that is an qualified success that has an = remake. this may be an
exception to the rule. I was glad to have been sold an twin pack DVD.
the youth generation may not be familiar w / the original. Keanu reeves paired w/ jenn Connelly did an excellent remake in my opinion. this is the original.
case in point ' true grit ' there will never be an better or equal remake ! lol
ricardo

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Postby frrostedman » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:53 pm

"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby ricardo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Martin Luther king - I have an dream speech. poignant memory for many.
the battle is never over. universal appeal concerning the dignity and
fight for justice in America.( everywhere)
ricardo

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:42 pm

hahahah I've been looking for this for a long, long time. Finally found it.

"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:13 am

frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:31 pm

On a lighter note.

"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:10 am

I guess it's just me, but I wish folks would express a little feedback on what we are posting. When all we do is post and no one says anything, it's almost as if no one is being bothered to watch our stuff.

You all know as well as I, it's a little bit of work to find a quality video clip that doesn't have embedding blocked. I mean, that Tom Green SAMSE thing is some of the funniest crap I've ever seen. So I catch myself wondering if it bombed, or, did anyone even watch it.

And by the way, at1, your video clip is blocked... so get to work and find another source. ;)
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:18 am

And Rykuss what the f is up with "Split Second."

I found it entirely confusing... and funny.

My problem is, I just can't get past Rutger Hauer playing a comedy role. Hey, by the way, this is how desperate Rutger Hauer is for money these days... (poor guy, I love him)

frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 am

frrostedman wrote:I guess it's just me, but I wish folks would express a little feedback on what we are posting. When all we do is post and no one says anything, it's almost as if no one is being bothered to watch our stuff.

You all know as well as I, it's a little bit of work to find a quality video clip that doesn't have embedding blocked. I mean, that Tom Green SAMSE thing is some of the funniest crap I've ever seen. So I catch myself wondering if it bombed, or, did anyone even watch it.

And by the way, at1, your video clip is blocked... so get to work and find another source. ;)

Oh well... Odd that I can see it just fine
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts