The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

The Great Ethanol Scam

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Mon May 18, 2009 12:20 pm

Oh I know, I know. The tech IS there, has been for quite some time, but all these people argue things like our existent infrastructure. Too me, if we made all of this infrastructure we are clearly capable of making better stuff, and the reason we don't is because we don't want to. Now why don't we want to? Because inefficiency is better for selling.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Aquatank » Mon May 18, 2009 7:20 pm

The infrastructure question may soon be a thing of the past depending on how various companies suceed with ultracaps. IF these live up to expectations your home 110v may charge them in 4 minutes not 4 hours and give you car ranges comparable to ICE. IF this is correct this could mean charging stations may be little more than coin-op 110v outlets, and that the infrastructure would barely have to change because you could charge up just about anywhere civilization is.

However, I'm of the opinion the charging stations required for a 4 minute charge will be 220v or higher, while home charging may take a couple hours, and several reporters got the facts wrong. I could be in error though.
Aquatank

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts