The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11 Expert vs Expert

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 pm

http://youtu.be/7ySUrEiVFIM

After seeing this the more and more I am convinced that the "Truthers" may be on to something and that another properly conducted inquiry be held. This reminds me of that fairytale, The Warren Commission Report on the JFK assassination. ;)
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 am

The_Joker wrote:http://youtu.be/7ySUrEiVFIM

After seeing this the more and more I am convinced that the "Truthers" may be on to something and that another properly conducted inquiry be held. This reminds me of that fairytale, The Warren Commission Report on the JFK assassination. ;)

Sorry Joker, I didn't watch the clip, for me it's simply not necessary........It's all about perspective, common sense, and knowledge of the operations scope that render the official story completely impossible................It's more Hollywood.......which may have been the intent all along.

Anyway that event will always live as the most picked apart event in world history. I've tried being as open mined as possible, common sense just keeps mucking it all up. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Cole, It is worth watching only to see NIST and the other agencies contradict themselves as to what happened.

If the matter were not so serious a matter you could almost get a laugh out of it but we are talking nearly 3000 lives lost from several countries and the death toll continues to rise as a matter of the effects on the Emergency workers and the dust etc.

There is a growing number of people looking at 9-11 and seeing that it defies common sense and the explainations given give rise to more questions rather than give answers.

Regardless of who you are or your politics I think everyone would agree that the families of the victims of the day and those who are suffering from being there breathing in that dust deserve the TRUTH as painful as it may be.

Indeed the entire world deserves the TRUTH one way or another, our world completely lost it's innocence that day, we will never get it back but we can bring to account those who took it from us.

Joker
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Joker while I agree with much of what you say in regard to the event called 9-11, I think that the horse has been successfully beaten near to death, if not completely to death.

All that's really necessary when it comes to the twins and their demise, is an honest understanding of their components........The size of the structures, their mass, their strength..............all of those things were attacked as being irrelevant, they are not.......... So they walked out the experts, the biased eyewitnesses, as well as the completely bought and paid for members of the media in an attempt to sell an absolute load of horse crap...........It was easy for reasons too numerous to mention.

I've accepted it for what it was, if only my personal opinion, or simple common sense.. is my yardstick..

I've seen the reason for collapse morph more than once into something NEW as the old became too ridiculous even to those guilty of the deception in the first place.

The last was the Building design, which caused what was seen on TV...Only as your video claims, NIST say's that perlins never failed.............so how did the design play a role???????/ :lol:

Most people who have any technical background/training construction sense whatsoever..................Understand that if what was told were true then what was seen would have been completely different, would have had a different look during the collapse.........

The inner tube consisting of high strength steel would have remained mostly intact, and would have stood or at the very least, toppled over instead of piling upon itself in a convenient easy to pack away pile.

No..............what was used, and how it was deployed will forever remain a mystery to the masses..............that much has all but been conceded by the PTB.

Anyway I agree completely on the dieing aspect of the event.............It's disgraceful by all accounts.........Nothing will ever justify that act......Nothing.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Amen cole, Amen
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts