The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

So you want to get out of work, eh

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:18 pm

For those of us who don't like to lie about being sick, but occasionally feel like playing hookey..... I've come up with a sure-fire way to get out of going to work the next day... or... I guess you could do it while at work and go home early.

I've tested it twice now and the results are consistent.

Eat a minimum of 3 refried bean burritos with diced fresh onion on them and add liberal amounts of Ghost Chili (or ghost chili hot sauce).

After you are finished eating, wait about 30 minutes for the ingredients to simmer and soften in your intestines. Then chase it with an entire pot of dark, strong coffee.

And stand by the fireworks. A video clip from your phone should suffice in proving your sickness, for those especially demanding bosses.

warning: once you feel the waves of perculation in your stomach, be on stand by... these are just the birth pangs of what is to come. Once the contractions are about 1 minute apart you will want to remain within a 5 second crawl from the bathroom for the rest of the night.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:33 am

heh, heh
I am such a slacker..I haven't worked in MANY years..but it is time to go back for me..so going back to beauty school..very soon...have to reget license. Without regular work..one can atrophy..I realize this, personally..FYI
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 am

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 am

heh, heh..I graduated..myold license is for New York, though..fifteen years ago..I need, like, six hundred hours for a CA license..since I haven't worked in years.
Plus.. I need to the practice..to bring back the confidence..then..GO ME!! :mrgreen:
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm

frrostedman wrote:For those of us who don't like to lie about being sick, but occasionally feel like playing hookey..... I've come up with a sure-fire way to get out of going to work the next day... or... I guess you could do it while at work and go home early.

I've tested it twice now and the results are consistent.

When I first read your post I stopped and thought "I must have read that wrong". Indeed on a re-read I see that I had replaced the second "o" in "hookey" with a "c".
It did not seem to be a recommended plan to go out and play hockey after that lunch. :D
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:08 am

hargh, hargh
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts