The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

I have a girl crush on Erin Burnett

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:02 am

how adorable is she?
I LOVE her!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Burnett

I know I posted it, here..bad me..move me down to the dungeon now
:P
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:54 am

Please, tell me more. Perhaps we're on the verge of a breakthrough here. :twisted:

Postby ricardo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:36 pm

bionic wrote:how adorable is she?
I LOVE her!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Burnett

I know I posted it, here..bad me..move me down to the dungeon now

:clap:
Last edited by ricardo on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby bionic » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 am

Rykuss wrote:Please, tell me more. Perhaps we're on the verge of a breakthrough here. :twisted:

Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 am

Sorry but Kimberly Guilfoyle has her beat.... no contest. She's on every day at 5:00 eastern. The Five is a very addictive show, give it a shot.

Kimberly Guilfoyle - FOX News Legal Analyst

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:30 am

She looks too made up for my tastes..
The only anchor I like on fox is Shepard Smith (I will facebook . Like" him)..Is Geraldo still on fox? Love him, too..and who was that, youngish guy with the bow tie? I forget his name..started with a T? I liked him a-lot, too. Haven't seen him of late.Tucker Carlson! Is he still on Fox? I am a CNN person these days. Fox got to be too much with the rightwing propaganda, BS. CNN is more balanced.
Please watch Erin Burnette..her show..just once..she is fair... and she is fing funny and ADORABLE!!!
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:20 am

Well I have a man crush on Antonio Banderas. Goddamn that is one slick, well articulated and handsome man.

There I said it. :whistle:
"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski
adamwarlock2099

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 am

This must belong in Modern Relationships forum! :lol: :lol: :lol:
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 pm

bionic wrote:She looks too made up for my tastes..
The only anchor I like on fox is Shepard Smith (I will facebook . Like" him)..Is Geraldo still on fox? Love him, too..and who was that, youngish guy with the bow tie? I forget his name..started with a T? I liked him a-lot, too. Haven't seen him of late.Tucker Carlson! Is he still on Fox? I am a CNN person these days. Fox got to be too much with the rightwing propaganda, BS. CNN is more balanced.
Please watch Erin Burnette..her show..just once..she is fair... and she is fing funny and ADORABLE!!!

Basically what you're saying is, Kimberly Guilfoyle is "too" pretty. Ok, I get that.

If you watch The Five and come back with a review, I will promise to watch your CNN show. It's going to be a lot harder for me than you as I am a die hard FOX fan and have been since way before they hit the big time. I saw O'Reilly for the first time about 11+ years ago, and he was going toe-to-toe with some Black Panther dude... and I never turned back. What I don't like is politcal correctness. So it's FOX for me. If "balanced" means being politcally correct, then call me UNbalanced.

Here are another three stunning beauties from Fox.

Ainsley Earhardt

Harris Faulkner

Alyson Camerota

Alyson Camerota is one of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever seen... no pic does her justice, you have to see her in action on Fox&Friends / weekend edition. And Harrison Faulkner has these HUGE eyes that are totally unforgettable.

Most of the women on Fox just seem so wholesome -- can't get enough.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:04 am

I liked the first one.
One wonders, though, are we getting like Russia or the UK?
Where women have to strip while telling the news, or in the news paper there needs to be a, "page 3"?

And what does that say about us?
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts