The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

What are those feelings

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby chiselray » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:16 pm

I got this nasty feeling,something very bad is about to happen ,in my gut ,something big ..not to me,but an event the world will have to enjure.
Jee,of course it is just a feeling,a feeling i cant explain that i am just feeling of course...i hope this post proves me wrong...and nothing happens..Because i don't care to have been wrong about bringing forth such a horrible tragedy .
I don't have anything extra to add,i am in good health ,it's just a nasty unease ..it's probably weather related screwing with my head , or something trivial causing me to be irrational with my determinations over this last week..
Do you feel like things are not right at the moment ?
I feel as though it could be called a predicition,a prediction of sadness for a great many people very very soon..But of course with no vision i cant call this event anything but a stab in the dark guess' that something is not right.As i said if i am getting carried away it is purelly my imagination ,and we all know how powerful the capacity of a good imagination .
Could it be possible that Vindaloo curry EATING could do this to ones mind ? :ugeek:
chiselray

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:49 am

DUDE..do not give in to that..stiff upper lip

energies are rising, you are picking up on it (it's very important to force a calm on oneself now..I have been dealing with it for over a year now..it's hard, but you CAN deal...we will ALL begin to feel it..as it goes down the line) and when those down the line feel it..and mention the craziness it is YOUR repsonsibilty to do do and say to them what I am doing and saying to you right now (we humans..are like..christmas lights..an energy current..think on that)

we help to create our reality and where our energy is at(and is creating, fyi) is very important now..you can give in to the chaos and the crap..or not..it's up to you

much love and God bless you and yours
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Meh. I've been feeling that for a long time now. I think it's natural but could be an under current, a psychic peek into something... so many people share your worries, chisel.

My gut tells me there really is someting to this 2012 business. My logical self says, "no, it won't be the end of the world," but I think an upheaval is coming.

I was just thinking the other day... very strange.... this to me is a big sign that times are really bad, much worse than most consciously realize. A bunch of news reporters -- that do the news every day -- were asked on TV what they thought the biggest events were in 2011.

Not one of them... not one single reporter... mentioned that horrid tsunami in Japan, that killed like 20,000 people and created a nuclear disaster.

I saw the footage of that thing and just the footage alone was traumatizing. It was one of the biggest disasters to happen in my lifetime. And not a single word was said about it!

A couple reports were at least able to recall the Gulf Oil disaster, but most of them couldn't seem to think past about 2 or 3 months ago.

But that's what I mean, we are getting so bad and so callous to anything that happens, we only bother to think back a month or so to describe the biggest thing that happened in an entire year.

What that means is, as events escalate worldwide and things get worse and worse... we are being conditioned not to even notice!

It's just scary, is all.

But biblically, it makes complete sense. All of it. Only in conditions like this... only with a pathetic, forgetful mindset like ours... could Christ's return come (with all the precurory events He mentioned) unnoticed, like a thief in the night.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 pm

FYI I remember posting something similar to chisel's post.

It was 9 years ago.

I said I had this really weird feeling something big was about to happen.

Soon afterward, I had this weird dream that I was in a church with some old friends, and a stranger with long blonde hair pinned me down on my back and squeezed a lock of his hair and let liquid fall down on me.

Days after that, and to my complete surprise, I transformed, crossing the line from unbeliever, to believer.

Only years afterward did I learn that the feeling I had which I posted about... the gut feelling that something big was about to happen... is known as the "quickening."

After I have analyzed everything that happened... all the crazy events before and after.... my transformation as it turns out, occurred as if right out of a textbook on how a Christian rebirth should take place. In fact, I might even question what happened to me as just a projection of my own design, had I known any of this information beforehand... which i didn't. I didn't know the first thing about being saved or "born again." Reading up on it and seeing that what happened to me is so textbook, only reassures me that it was the real deal.

I still remember like it was yesterday.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 am

Hmm...the quickening.

I think that may have happened to me. Does it happen more then once or can it be prolonged over some time, like a couple of years?

It was as though my mind imploded.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:23 am

I've had it for a couple weeks myself. I feel it in my gut, literally. I also feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack but I don't know why. It was good to get out of the house and watch the game down at the in-laws tonight. It took my mind off things for a bit but that was hours ago. Maybe it's stress, the horrible state of affairs in this country right now aren't helping. All I know is I "feel" like someone just told me my childhood dog was run over, that pit in your stomach thing. I don't like it, no sir, not at all.

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:00 am

I was just suddenly very inspired. I was moving relatively (to me) large amounts of energy. Like writing 40,000 words in a two-day period with no sleep on a few separate occasions. At the time, I felt I was a conduit of divinity, and the shape of the conduit was tainting the messages coming through. I was largely unable to contain the inspiration; getting it out any way possible, such as writing and talking. Through losing myself I found myself. If you ever have seen The Hours (2002), my room closely resembled that of Virginia Woolf, with all kinds of paper everywhere.
at1with0

Postby bionic » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 am

the energy is there..it is neutral..we decide how it manifests..it is growing..WE are the light..the Uber souls..we MUST be responsible for all the others (like it or not..they are our family)..we are here to protect the world..not to help it self destruct..it is our purpose..what we were born for and are here for NOW!!

if you read this..it was meant for YOU to read..it is overwhelming..but f it..it's true..now DO YOUR PART!!
send out the calm..actively..send out the healing actively..meditate on it..I know your energies are rising like mine..purple energy spilling out of you, it seems, at this point..use it..send it out with healing, calming intentions...raise your hands up high and allow the energy of love and healing to flow out
this is our purpose...so there

a testing time has come up for us again (like kids getting tested in school)
I believe this time we can actually pass the test..but YOU have to believe it, too
the power of BELIEF
my energy is strong..but it needs allies
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 pm

First thing that comes to mind: what do you want? What do you wish for?

Consider that a test. I consider it more of a clue-giver than a test but to each their own.
at1with0

Postby The_Joker » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:17 am

I have had this feeling myself over the last 8 months in particular. I have come to the conclusion that it is Our Lord our God awakening us through the Holy Spirit to fight the evil that is in pandemic proportions.

I for a long time although believing pretty much ignored religion because it is run by man and in my belief been corrupted by him, so I turned my back.

Not anymore. Don't get me wrong, I don't attend Church for the stated reasons but my King James Bible is read and on my bedside table.

For me personally, I have found some comfort while at the same time I feel somehow protected and that I have a strength I seem to have lost in the past.

How you deal with this feeling you have or what you think it means could be something completely different and so may be how you deal with it.

All I know for sure is that the answer is within you, you just have to ask the right questions of yourself. ;)
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Next

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts