The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Fan Fiction

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby WarAngel » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:12 am

I recently returned to writing. I need some Feedback on one of my stories. It's based on the PC game Star Trek: Armada. So far I've been posting in a way that doesn't spoil things for those who haven't yet played this admittedly "old" game. For those that have hopefully there will be some interest. Here's the link.

My Story

For those of a non-Star Trek leaning the site's main purpose is Reimagined BSG. There are other stories there and room for anyone who wishes to post something of their own. With so much good quality sci-fi no longer on the air this is a good way to continue or begin some of our favorite stories. For those who haven't tried writting I suggest that you do. It can be great fun.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:17 pm

If not for awesome communities, most games wouldn't last more than six months. This is especially true in a time when most developers churn out title number fifteen and drop all support for previous titles in quick fashion. Even in MMO's, the developers often don't bother fleshing anything out in the lore beyond the introductory page.

Postby bionic » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:11 pm

I have a girlfriend that writes fanfic
War, I was enthralled
:thumbup:

Yah know..you surf the web..the blogs, and the personal pages, messages boards, places like deviant art..the picture sites..it is amazing all the super gifted individuals in the world...boggles my mind..and makes me smile
Last edited by bionic on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:51 pm

bionic wrote:Yah know..you surf the web..the blogs, and the personal pages, messages boards, places like deviant art..the picture sites..it is amazing all the super gifted individuals in the world...boggles my mind..and makes me smile

Sci-Fi Meshes comes up with some great stuff. I've found others on random sites. Like Destroyers and Frigates for BSG. As for Star Trek I've been able to get by with stock images for now.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm

I dropped my Star Trek: Armada story and began one taking placing during the
Enterprise era. If anyone's interested here's the link.

I'd love to see what anyone thinks.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts