The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Brain Haemorrhage

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby mrshumphreys » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:51 am

It's not a medical study or anything, but I wrote it, and it's all true. Just thought I'd share.

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-me/it-happened-me-brain-hemorrhage
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby bionic » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 am

first of all..you are SO pretty! (it should not matter..I know..but hey..take it)

second of all you survived a desert walk..an initiation of a sorts

don't you think?

God bless yah

I see you are a fan of the squid?
that fricken squid..it's turning into my "Moby Dick"..or maybe my Pinnochio Whale..or my Jonas Whale

a sea creature, regardless (a metaphore for the ocean that is human consciousness)

here's a thought maybe WE are that squid..maybe WE are that whale

maybe...

Glad you are well these days

I gather from posts here you and your H moved to the UK..are you from there?

Me too
:)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby mrshumphreys » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:12 am

Nope, I'm American. Humpy is English, though.

I take it you're not basing my attractiveness on the picture from when I was crazy pants? :? I think I was 19 or 20 there. Probably 20. I think it was the last time I was at my ex's house before the brain 'splodey. I'm not entirely sure I'd want to be in ANY club that had an initiation like that, though. :lol:

P.S. Thanks so much for reading!
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

mrshumphreys

Postby bionic » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:07 am

oh so..now you are an American living in Europe?
I bet you get , "I love your accent" and "oh..you're a Yank" comments all the time

cool
8-)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby mrshumphreys » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:20 am

bionic wrote:oh so..now you are an American living in Europe?
I bet you get , "I love your accent" and "oh..you're a Yank" comments all the time

cool
8-)

It's more like a normal conversation for 5 minutes or so and then, "where are you from?" My accent is such a mess these days, it takes people a while to notice, and then they can't quite place it. ;)

mrshumphreys

Postby bionic » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 pm

I get that!!
My Brit accent, to this day, sneaks it's way back into my speach.(especially if I am around a Brit..it suddenly comes out..kind of like when a boy's voice is breaking..it's funny to witness the transition..my H laughs at it)
And, since in the in the US I have lived in Kansas, Chicago, Georgia, New York, CA (and recently, Minnesota) and I am a natural mimic..you can imagine what it can do to my voice.

When I say "Minnesota"..it comes out sounding like Michelle Bachman might have said it..I laugh at myself.
If I talk about Kansas..a twang enters my voice
Talk about Georgia too much..a southern drawl starts sneaking its way in..especially when using phrases like, "sweet tea"

If I think in terms of New York or Chicago..what I call "Chicago cabby" voice begins to creep in..you'd think I was a gumbadi, "ferget about it" (H is Italian/Irish)

People with good ears think I am Canadian..usually..or they know that..well..something is up.

Are you celebrating Thanksgiving on the downlow over there?
(you'll be missing US holidays over there..finding yourself doing informal verisons of them, I bet)
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby mrshumphreys » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 pm

I need to come over here and check posts more often!

I didn't celebrate Thanksgiving, it's not really one of my favourite holidays anyway, and we wind up having a turkey roast pretty much every Sunday at my in-laws' house as it is!

I'm a bit of a natural mimic myself and have picked up a bit of an accent from everywhere I've ever lived as well. A lot of people here seem to think I sound Irish, which is just... weird. But when I get angry or excited, I'm pretty much pure Jersey (NJ). It always comes out in the end.

I kind of wish Halloween was as big for kids over here as it is in the US, though. It's the day after my birthday, and it's probably my favourite holiday besides Christmas. Dress up and sweets! I'm all about it!

mrshumphreys

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts