The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Rodman To Coach Topless Women’s Basketball Team

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:41 pm

I remember that clown that used to hang out in the war on terror forum (mostly) and give us all hell... he got banned and rebanned... changed his name about 5 times.... anyway, he belittled the men here who are attracted to breasts.. saying attraction to breasts was immature, saying "They're just mammary glands, get over it."

Um, I think to men, real men at least, they are a little more than "just mammary glands." :roll: That guy was a big time loser.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:41 am

Men are so funny.
My H is always telling me, "Please believe me..men are pigs..and don't take it personally..it is what it is"
:P
I actually feel this trend in women, a bit, as well (myself , these days, I think)I had heard meopuse..getting close to it kills a womans sexuality. I call BS on that!! One of my best frineds..the sme. I believe the only women that turn off on sex at menopause are women that never got (or gave themselves)the chance to free themselves in that way.
but..I digress
oh well
f it

I should write a book about sexuality. Especially in men and women that are getting older. It would sell like hot cakes. I actually kinda, know a writer who really should, but I doubt he has the guts to.
:mrgreen:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bluesman » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 pm

now thats the knid of job im looking for. im just a bouncy kind of guy
bluz
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts