The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Rodman To Coach Topless Women’s Basketball Team

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby SWRanger » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Former Bulls bad boy Dennis Rodman is taking his antics to a new level.

The five-time NBA champion is coming back to basketball — this time as the coach for a topless women’s team he is launching for Headquarters Gentlemen’s Club in New York.

According to a report, Rodman decided to put the team together after hearing that rival strip joint Rick’s Cabaret launched a league with former Atlanta Hawk Spud Webb.

“I don’t know too many men that don’t like a good-looking woman running up and down around the court,” Rodman said.

NEWS LINK
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
SWRanger

Postby The_Joker » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm

That could work well for him....he may be able to borrow the women's skirts....Damn P*ssy. Wohahahahahaha
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Well I guess this was to be expected after Lingerie League Football. :lol:

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Kind of a disappointing picture, what with the thread title and all. ;)
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:42 am

SO a Dennis Rodman thing to do...the basketballs won't be the only things bouncing on those courts
:P
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:14 am

bionic wrote:SO a Dennis Rodman thing to do...the basketballs won't be the only things bouncing on those courts

Good one! They won't be the only artificially-made, inflated things bouncing, either!
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 am

for real (and mine are, fyi..but shrinking, as I am starving myself , basically,to try and shrink a bit..boobs always shrink first, dammit)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:06 am

Every year, they make a list of "Most expected to not make another year". Rodman makes that list almost every year I think. Nothing some people do seems to surprize anyone, I just thank God he is not my neighbor. The crap his neighbors have had to endure from his lifestyle, is no secret.
greeney2

Postby _Billy_ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Wish I could sign on as trainer.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby event_horizon » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:08 pm

The only game in town where you can watch breasteses smack the opponents in the face when they drive to the basket. :D
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts