The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

U.F.O.

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 pm

People today seem to be suffering from amnesia. Some believe that the government is engaged in some kind of alien conspiracy. But the truth is, the US government is doing exactly what they said they were going to do. It’s just that it’s been so long since they said it that people have forgotten.

What am I talking about? U.F.O.

I guess people have forgotten this rarely seen documentary from 1956, me included. It was on TV recently and I just happened to DVR it, without realizing what it was. I saw this documentary when I was a kid and it probably helped form my opinion about UFOs. This documentary told the story of how the US government got involved in investigating UFO reports. It included real stories, as reported by Project Sign, the government’s public investigation of UFOs. Some of the actual witnesses appear in the documentary, even the famous General Ramey from the Roswell story.

Project Sign was closed down because every time one of the investigators went to cover a UFO report, he was surrounded by news reporters, who would then go off and write sensationalist stories, filled with wild accusations of things like death rays and alien attacks, none of which was true. These news reports scared the crap out of people who would then demand answers which the government did not have. So the government realized that in order to perform an objective investigation of the phenomena, without interference, they had to take them into the black. Project Sign ended and Project Grudge began.

One of my favorite UFO stories is in this documentary, the Washington Merry-Go-Round. This appropriately named series of incidents in the mid 1950’s included numerous UFOs sighted over the capital, and included several interactions between our aircraft and the UFOs. These craft had been sighted over several days buzzing around D.C. and had gotten the attention of the military and Intel establishment in Washington. In the final encounter, there was about a dozen of these craft that showed up on ground control approach radar and were spotted by civilian aircraft.

The incident grew more and more intense. The craft swarmed around an airliner whose pilot radioed in for help. The Air Force scrambled fighter jets to intercept but as soon as the jets came into range of the UFOs they flew away, probably flying above the ionosphere which our radar cannot penetrate. As soon as the fighter jets left the area the UFOs returned. Then, about a half dozen of the UFOs began approaching the airliner and circling around it, coming closer and closer until the pilot thought they were going to crash into him. Then suddenly, the UFOs moved off and flew away.

It was quite a remarkable incident, and it was reported to the public by government officials. No conspiracy. But what did it all mean? Well, quite obviously, these aliens were making a statement. They were saying, “Hi. We see you. You got our attention, especially since you started using nuclear weapons.” Very clever, they did not want to provoke an attack. That’s why they would not engage the fighter jets. They, instead, approached an unarmed airliner, trying to judge our aggressiveness, plus making a statement not to our military but to our civilians. “Your military cannot protect you.” I’m sure they also wanted to know how we would respond to a species with higher technology. They needed to know what threat we posed, no, not in the sense of us attacking them but in the sense that we might stumble into their territory and screw up their interests, other planets perhaps. We do the same thing here on Earth.

If you think about it, this is very clever. They don’t have to make contact with us to make us aware of their capabilities and their intent, and that they are in control, not us. If we attack them they will respond, and they have shot down our aircraft several times to prove it. So we better not attack them, or else. And all this communication happening without saying one word. Clever. Advanced intelligence kind of clever.

It makes perfect sense. They think of us like we think of a pack of wild dogs. The biggest, meanest dog is the leader and he will prove it on a regular basis, attacking the other dogs and forcing them into submission, or ripping them to shreds. It’s just the way nature works. And that is probably why they didn’t land on the White House lawn. And I doubt they ever will. Of course the government realizes all of this and they are frightened by it. So you see why they aren’t going to tell us about it. They don’t have many answers, just speculations.

Hiflier’s cause of asking ETs to show themselves is a noble one, but wishful thinking if he expects them to actually do it. People want ET to come and share wisdom but any wisdom they would share you can bet would be in support of their own agenda. They don’t want to talk to us anymore than we want to talk to the cows or frogs. They only want to make sure that we don’t get out of line and threaten their authority, or their business plan. The smartest thing we can do is quietly bide our time and develop our own technology until the day we can meet as equals. Then maybe we can bite their neck. And I think this is exactly what the government has been doing, putting that desert to good use.

I’m betting that there is a hierarchy of species out there and they don’t all get along, and they’ve all probably gone through this process, starting out as the dog that needs to be taught who is running things.

Suddenly, a lot of things come into focus. For example, our space program was twisted into a satellite delivery service (Orbital Parcel Service) because as long as we are stuck in our own backyard we are no threat to ET. We don’t want to provoke them. And the moment we start showing up in their neighborhood you can bet on a response, and it probably won’t work out too well for us. “Wars are won in factories”, and this means that we can only win if we are able to out-produce them technologically. And that won’t likely happen any time soon. It reminds me of Inter-locus Contest Evolution. The little Y-chromosome has to run and hide, because if it didn’t it would get clobbered by the X. Think of us as the little, pesky Y and ET as the big bad X. Don’t mess with mamma.

“Be as innocent as doves and as wise as serpents.” –JC

“When you see the one not born of woman, prostrate yourselves on your belly. For that one is your father.” –JC

He knew. All that talk about abandoning the flesh. Yeah, human flesh.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 pm

I was looking for the documentary you're describing and I found this one. Still haven't found the one you're describing.

This is a good one.

This one is pretty old but good.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 pm

1956 was a bit before the internet. Try U.F.O.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:1956 was a bit before the internet. Try U.F.O.

Indeed it was. Nevertheless, I found it.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Wow! You really can find anything on the net today. ;)
CodeBlackv2

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:44 am

:mrgreen:

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts