The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello Everyone

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby marlio » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:10 pm

This is marlio, and I am from Texas. I have been following elenin and what appears to be behind her, although no one seems to know what it is yet. I am interested in ufos and exterrestrials, after having seen around 6 ufos in the last 5 years and a couple of green looking aliens. I do not think that aliens made us, and do not consider them to be our ancestors. I think if anyone is coming from within our galaxy to help us, it would be our ancestors who found a way to get off this planet. I think much of our history has been purposely hidden from us, by the elite, so they can use it to their advantage to remain in power. I think there is much we are capable of doing but we just dont know how to do it. Some believe the object behind elenin may be a time capsule or, in fact, our ancestors coming to help us. And believe me, with the state of governments around the world, the failing currencies, foot shortages, and protests, I think we seriously need help. Many people believe we are in End Times and it sure appears so to me, with all the droughts, flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, fires and birds and bees dying. Just a thought. Well ta ta!! :dance:
marlio

Postby greeney2 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Welcome to the Blackvault. You should find plenty to keep you busy here. I'm sure you have looked around in the main site.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:22 am

Hi Marlio..
Much of whatever happens to us (individually and as a group), we promote with our own conscious and unconscious expectations

We have more personal power over our fate than we realize..as individuals and as a group.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 am

Welcome. To. the bv.

- greeter bot
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts