The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Predictions For 2012 From COAST TO COAST AM

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby SWRanger » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:06 pm

On Sunday night, George Noory started the new year with predictions and prognostications for 2012 from professionals including psychic Joe Jacobs, numerologist Glynis McCants, astrologer Mark Lerner, and spirit medium Maureen Hancock. In the first hour, Jacobs shared some of his insights:

The presidential election in November will have delayed results, and may have to go to the courts as it did in 2000.
2012 is going to be a very inventive, creative year for those in the arts.
April will be the most dangerous time in terms of loss of life.
Israel will be in a dangerous situation starting May 14th for a six-week period.
There'll be heavy flooding or extreme weather in February and November.

Hancock, who views 2012 as a more positive year than the previous one, shared a number of predictions:

The US economy will not dramatically turn around, but there'll be signs of improvement by March, with housing doing better in April. Unemployment will fall slightly, and hover at 8%.

Obama will face a major challenge by Romney in the election, and it looks like Romney will surpass him in popularity.

In Feb/March, the EU monetary system will come close to falling apart, and the US will offer assistance.

Syria will see a record number of protestors killed by the current regime.

There will be a major tornado in June hitting Alabama & Mississippi, similar to the Joplin tornado.
SWRanger

Postby bionic » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:04 am

my prediction..life will go on..hopefully
8-)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby chiselray » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:25 am

bionic wrote:my prediction..life will go on..hopefully
8-)

I think so ...
though ...i don't see any natural catastrophy taking the world out ,the nightmarish visions promoted on youtube ect are hyped .
I think every new year has it's debut one way or another ,life and planet earth by nature are balanced on a pins head sometimes .
One thing weighs over ,then next domino is called into play...I guess we'll see
chiselray

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts