The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Jerusalem-Altar of Sacrifice

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:31 am

Jerusalem-Altar of Sacrifice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5vPtDWH1GA
zoltan2

Postby bionic » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:33 pm

I am not cool wiht what is going on wiht Palestine.
They deserve to be their own country.
They deserve their own land(with water access).
(I so understand Isreal's hurt, here..but..they need to be the" bigger man", here..I feel)
Also, shared grounds can be shared grounds..look at Italy and Rome? Or the US and D.C?
some things..can be many things

people are idiots..they do not see the simple and the obvious...and the harmonious...and the homestasis POV..obviously
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby bionic » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:37 pm

my messgae of homeostasis (God told me so, fyi) is SO important..yet..it feels..as if..no one hears me.
:cry:

"ears to hear..eyes to see"
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 pm

― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby event_horizon » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Dang, and I thought this thread was gonna be about that old Slayer song. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqW6mKn_x28
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:33 am

An Altar of Sacrifice by its very wording implies that there is something holy or sacred about Jerusalem. Not so.

For one thing is clear..

By 70 AD God had no further use for these people. They had done what he had commanded them to do...in spite of their natural tendencies, natural desires. In spite of their rebellion/sins/tress passes/whoredoms.

They were to preserve His Word. And out of a certain line/lineage was to come the Messiah.

Within a generation of the cross...the city was finished. These people were no longer his holy and protected people. We know this today because of what almost happened in the Yom Kippur War.

For you see...the Hebrews were told that on certain of their Holy Days...the young men between a certain age were to go to Jerusalem to worship. This left the borders of Israel unprotected. God told these people that during this time He would not put it into the mind of their enemies to attack them.

And for 1500 years during this time when the young men of warrior age were in Jerusalem giving worship to God ...not once were they attacked.

Mind you..Israel was attacked many times..but not during this particular time of worship.

As of their founding...today's nation of Israel has been attacked several times..and they have themselves in 1967 gone on the offensive first when they knew they were going to be attacked.
But Yom Kippur in the 1970s was very telling to me. Israel was attacked and it was only the intervention of Richard Nixon which kept them from being overrun by his re arming of the IDF.

I was in Keflavik, Iceland when this Yom Kippur War went down and we were receiving materials/equipment ahead of a new aircraft ..to set up mock ups for the day when these new planes would arrive off the assembly lines. We were told overnight to pack up our mock ups and manuals..all of this gear was being shipped ASAP to Israel. All our new aircraft were diverted to Israel from the assembly lines at McDonald Douglas.

This was just one facet of the re arming done by the USA and Richard Nixon.

But nonetheless..there is nothing holy about Jerusalem anymore ..since the cross. It is a wasteland and a dung heap...

Oh..there are interesting archaeological things to see and learn there ..but a holy land it is not. It is not the Israel of King David's time or place.
It is a man made counterfeit..a phony...ersatz.

There is nothing holy there for a Christian/Believer.

The Arabs and Jews can have it and fight and die over it. We need to stay out of it. I am with Ron Paul on this one.

I believe there are secret agreements to lend our blood and products to today's nation called Israel should they be overrun.

However...this may not be needed. Most people do not know of the Jewish doctrine or dogma called "The Sampson Option" with their nuclear weapons.

This doctrine states that if they are overrun they will nuke everyone including themselves...as did Sampson in the Temple of the Philistines.
Hardly the conduct of the Godly...counting on and believing in God.
It indicates to me that they, The Jewish Leadership, are aware that this olde promise from God is not valid anymore.
I do not believe the Jews are bluffing on this one. When the Jews state..
" Never Again " I do not believe they are bluffing...at all.

What Richard Nixon did was to rearm the Jews to prevent them from going nuclear in The Yom Kippur War. He did not want to see this land or peoples turned into a glass parking lot.

Be warned. Most Americans have not a clue about this.

How about those Redskins...did you watch Dancing with the Stars?? American Idol??? Kim, Chloe, Lindsay, Paris???? NASCAR!!??

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts