The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

losing parents and children in fire

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-573 ... ays-mayor/

The home's owner, New York advertising executive Madonna Badger, and Michael Borcina, a male acquaintance, escaped. Her parents, who were visiting for the holidays, and her three daughters -- 7-year-old twins and a 10-year-old -- were killed.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Yeah at1, I heard about that. How about this one -- happened just down the street.... 7 people killed :(

Murder-suicide in Grapevine on Christmas morning

Grapevine police have been keeping information under wraps since this story first hit the news on Christmas Day. As details begin to surface from interviews with neighbors and friends of the deceased, a picture is emerging of a normal and friendly family, recently split by marital conflict, that ends in a desperate massacre of an entire family.

http://www.examiner.com/security-in-dallas/murder-suicide-grapevine-on-christmas-morning
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:16 pm

This was attempted near me recently as well... The guy shot a woman but didn't kill her then he attempted to shoot himself.

Murder suicide is a very real danger that is hard to defend against or prepare for.
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:29 pm

at1with0 wrote:This was attempted near me recently as well... The guy shot a woman but didn't kill her then he attempted to shoot himself.

Murder suicide is a very real danger that is hard to defend against or prepare for.

Christmas seems to bring it all to a head; it's both the best time of the year and the most stressful time of the year. People snap.

How does it go.... "They were the best of times... they were the worst of times..."

I hope you had a merry one and will have a happy new year!
Last edited by frrostedman on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:34 pm

To you as well.
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 pm

at1with0 wrote:To you as well.

And you also.
frrostedman

Postby chiselray » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:46 am

i actually heard about this on our radio station..

this sort of stuff is an ugly violent end...

happened here 2 weeks ago as well...mother beats her 3 young girls to death (no one can believe it,she wouldnt have even smacked them ,not laid a finger on those girls) yet she did this,then kills herself..
chiselray

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:43 pm

frrostedman wrote:Yeah at1, I heard about that. How about this one -- happened just down the street.... 7 people killed :(

Murder-suicide in Grapevine on Christmas morning

Grapevine police have been keeping information under wraps since this story first hit the news on Christmas Day. As details begin to surface from interviews with neighbors and friends of the deceased, a picture is emerging of a normal and friendly family, recently split by marital conflict, that ends in a desperate massacre of an entire family.

http://www.examiner.com/security-in-dallas/murder-suicide-grapevine-on-christmas-morning

Yes, a senseless cowardice act. How anyone can do this to another, let alone their own flesh and blood will always be beyond my grasp.

Only true cowards do this sort of thing........those so insecure they border on insanity.

Now as for the thread topic itself >>>>>>>>>>>Only an inexperienced person would ever place embers/ash/debris from any fireplace in anything combustible .................Foolish mistake ends up being a sad sad tragedy.

I think I read where one of the contractors had cleaned a recently used fireplace...............but not for certain..

This happens many times a year in this country, usually the people escape and it never makes the National news.

They make metal cans for ash, I use a metal bucket.

My heart goes out to the Parents of the children left behind to deal with such terrible loss.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts