Yeah at1, I heard about that. How about this one -- happened just down the street.... 7 people killed Murder-suicide in Grapevine on Christmas morning
Grapevine police have been keeping information under wraps since this story first hit the news on Christmas Day. As details begin to surface from interviews with neighbors and friends of the deceased, a picture is emerging of a normal and friendly family, recently split by marital conflict, that ends in a desperate massacre of an entire family.http://www.examiner.com/security-in-dallas/murder-suicide-grapevine-on-christmas-morning
Yes, a senseless cowardice act. How anyone can do this to another, let alone their own flesh and blood will always be beyond my grasp.
Only true cowards do this sort of thing........those so insecure they border on insanity.
Now as for the thread topic itself >>>>>>>>>>>Only an inexperienced person would ever place embers/ash/debris from any fireplace in anything combustible .................Foolish mistake ends up being a sad sad tragedy.
I think I read where one of the contractors had cleaned a recently used fireplace...............but not for certain..
This happens many times a year in this country, usually the people escape and it never makes the National news.
They make metal cans for ash, I use a metal bucket.
My heart goes out to the Parents of the children left behind to deal with such terrible loss. Cole