The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

DARPA

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby jehoel » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:09 pm

i suppose showing what family i come from as well as the implant in my neck is a good start to add validity to what ive stated over they years here and elsewhere, i gues i caused a stir of the disinfo agents in the cospiracy theorie bussiness.

here is an article stateing whom my great uncle is and what he did, right from the start 1958 up until 1967 he was a very intrigal part of DARPA.

His nephew my father, well he was a bit more covert, some may have only known is nickname.

he and i shared much in comon, especialy our connection to animals, ya it is sorta like some of what people see about all that Jedi crap.

Me, well i was kept even more of a secret than my father, my dad called me S.P.I.K.E as well as ACE, the spike meens specialy prepared individual for key events, the ace is kinda like what became known as red cell.

oh ya i go real deep, and my coming out might cause a few upset feelings of who thought who was who in the zoo and who was on what side.

anyways, .

Duncan Offinian and Dan Burisch and others like that are liers and fakes.

my story spread among a group of god knows what kind of peopl they are.

Here is the Ural to my Uncle Bob's retirement article in the Army Research and Developement news paper.

MONTHLY NEWSMAGAZINE OF THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
1101. 8, No. 1 January 1967 • HEADQUARTERS, DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY • Washington, D. C.

Ostrom Succeeds Kimball as Army Research Director
Director of Army Research Col
Robert E. Kimball retired from 25
years aclive military service Dec. 31
to accept a position in private industry.
http://asc.army.mil/docs/pubs/alt/archives/1967/Jan_1967.pdf

i will go ahead and post the image that has my name in it so you know im not hidding anything, i wont go into writting my whole lifes story again, i might however write things i begin to remember more clearly.

and by how Wall st and other things are going, those that are doing evil crap know i meen bussiness.

:wall:

:whistle:

my apology's for it being scanned in backwards, upper right hand corner is my name(your right) and the lower left base of skull is the implant.

ive been to doctors, asked questions, even knew for over a decade the blamed or whatever the wrong guy, im the one shutting bad sh*t down, im not the one continueing it, the other guy was supposed to be DE-breifed as i was, or the lessor humane term, mind wiped of certain information and a life of stress to reinforce the memorie repressions.

who else would be chosen that could be trusted on many levels, born into the job, kinda might explain a few things, i will leave it at that.

also when my Uncle retired is when men like Aquino and LAvey came on the scene and stuff got real bad on some bases like when Aquino was stationed in the presidio.

i know this is an odd introduction, i just did not know where to post this because of being at an Apex point i see how it touches on most projects, programs, etc, ive realized my life has been almost like a unified conspiracy theory of sort. I see how one compartment creats or supports others in this stuff, and well a person that can see this is either a good guy or a bad guy.

dont meen to sound all that, i just wanted to cut to the chase.

and does anyone know a good lawyer i think i might be owed at least 32 years of back pay from the Department of the NAvy at the bare minimum, ya im why in around 1978 labor laws were amended for the Department of the Navy, and well slave labor is what it has amounted to as well as other things.
jehoel

Postby jehoel » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:21 pm

i dont meen any offende to anyone, i can say this though, if i was treated like any other in the military with full rank and honors i might not be as pissed because i would have done most of what i did without the memorie repression conditioning they made me submit to as a child because they were worried i would tell story's at school.

didnt even give me a chance, so im sure someone had to take the credit as well as my pay, insult to injury and even now they choose to ignore it and continue to cause me harm, and its not just me that is suffering now, there ways and such you can see the results, they did it to me and my dad so they figured if they could do it to us they rest of you would be a cake walk.

read the article about my Uncle and consider that me and my father are even a bit smater in some area's, and well in certain area's i blow my dad out of the water.

i was a better shot by age 14, could ambush him as well as avoid or trigger is to my advantage by age 14, by age 14 i could out run anything in the rainforest or at minimum keep up with my dads dog.

my internal organs and vascular system are a bit differnt than most, i was told it is a congenital defect, a fluke of nature.

i wonder, thing is it matters not because even if i was manipulated geneticaly my heart and soul are the way God made it, and if they did manipulate my DNA it was only because God saw a use to allow it,

Creepy how close this sounds to Wolverines story.

Then there is the King Arthur stuff, ya coins, artifacts, i come from the actualy line known as Pendragons, Caractacus, Cunbelinus, Cymbeline was based on one,,,,,,basicaly the true kings of Britania, the line some say is also the line of David/Christ.

there is so much to this all it is almost over whelming.

and due to the many counterfits and such in the world telling story's it is difficult to tell mine because it touches on what others mention out of context, and then if you pay attention you will see how there story has to many holes and they do not show any proof nor display any of the gifts they say they have, only storys.
jehoel

Postby jehoel » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:31 pm

oh forgot, my intent for sounding like an arse is just to make a few things clear as in im not interested in sounding cool or getting people to like me, im about the truth first and formost, and after that well im actualy a pretty nice guy and funny to be around, and well think of Jason Bourne with long hair able to stare at goats with the bravery and looks of Eric Bana in Black hawk down, boy do i sound conceded.

but just so you know, part of what was done to me is they made me sh*t my pants most of my life by messing up my sphincter by a botched surgerie when i was a baby, so ive kinda started out having to know my self and potential no matter what tohers said, and because of crapping my pants i also had to be true, incontinence can cause a person to be careful.

imagine Huld Hogan prancing around like he used to acting all macho, then all of a sudden :oops: ,,, you think maybe he would be riddiculed my thousands,,,,,now the only way a person could survive that type of humiliation is if they were what they said they were in the first place as well as had a good sense of who they were inside and time would proov that even though he dropped a load he can still woop all contenders in his ring, just next time dont eat lunch that day right before a match.

So as far as having the brunt of the millitary industrial complex messing with me, i can say my case might be the most intense, i can also say it is only by God's love and knowing God made me that has kept my sanity intact as well as i have not just shut down and became a blithering idiot due to the pressure.

I can take allot more than i have ever given, because of this when i do go on the attack i am unstoppable,,,,,,,,a product of DARPA, and well i might be the thing that causes stuff like this from ever happening to anyone ever again.
jehoel

Postby bionic » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:21 am

Hi and welcome :)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Howdy, SPIKE.

My uncle called me BUTCH when I was up north visiting him, and PETE when he was down south visiting me.

Welcome to the BV, you'll be right at home here, this is the perfect place for a gent of your credentials.

Merry Christmas! :thumbup:
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:56 am

aw..Frosty..look at you and me..aren't we adorable?
:mrgreen:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Hello. DARPA.

Welcome. To. the bv.

- greeter bot
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts