The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God Is Imaginary - Think about Leprechauns (Proof #17)

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 am

Do it, God! DO IT!!
:lol:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:59 am

He already has Bionic, one of the two has already been done, and explains all the hostility. :lol: Guess which? :lol: :lol:
greeney2

Postby event_horizon » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm

You people are mean man! :shock: ...wanting "God" to turn me into a Leprechaun before Christmas. I can't show up to the family dinner like that! :shock:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:43 am

event_horizon wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Well I've never met a believer who uses this as an argument. Most believers I meet don't employ an argument at all because it's based on faith.

Are you kidding me? With all the arguments there've been in this forum, it's been brought up quite a few times. When they run out of rationalizations that have been refuted, many times they fall back on "you can't prove God doesn't exist, nyaaaa nyaaaaa."

I don't know where you've been, but that's their favorite thing to say.

Nope, never heard a believer justify their beliefs with a "you can't prove God doesn't exist," anywhere.

at1with0 wrote: Leprechauns have the distinct disadvantage in the existence department as there is no evidence of them, unlike God for which every perception is a perception of God (being the totality of all that is).

Funny how I've never heard of such "evidence."

Well, now you have. :mrgreen:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:46 pm

at1with0 wrote:Nope, never heard a believer justify their beliefs with a "you can't prove God doesn't exist," anywhere.

You seem to be having yet another memory lapse.

I don't see them denying it.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:32 am

They're also not denying the claim that they believe their remote control is God.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:47 pm

at1with0 wrote:They're also not denying the claim that they believe their remote control is God.

It's not, because I tried using it to switch you off a buncha times and it never works. :wall:

I still don't see them denying that they've used the "you can't prove God doesn't exist" argument before. :P Fact is most of them do. You just don't remember them saying it here because you're always forgetting things...

You've asked me the same question here before at least 4 different times, and each time I've given you the same answer. Can you remember your question and my answer? :whistle:
event_horizon

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts