The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

UNKNOWN DEBRIS FROM ROSWELL, NM AREA

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby morbshock » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 am

This past summer of 2011 I spent a month in New Mexico. I was shown a piece of burned metal which was said to be a part from an unknown craft that crashed in the area of Roswell, NM back in 1947. The silver in color scratch marks are from rubbing it on concrete causing the metal to make large sparks. This object was given to this person back in the early 1980's and the original owner has more pieces. One of the pieces of debris was said to have an unknown language written on it. I can't get into details because I don't want any government or "men in black" personnel visiting the owner of the metal object.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l316/Morbshock/Roswell%20Debris
Last edited by morbshock on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
morbshock

Postby thunder » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:42 pm

i HOPE you havnt already done that by posting that much info here :( many gov. agencies visit this site often, I hope not. or that think you are a crackpot. if u get that dreaded visit let us know if u can :( i LIKE the info but im worried now for you.
thunder
thunder

Postby thunder » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 pm

have to join another site to see that pix post them on here FAST if it vanishes we will know u got that visit. we will or i will at least copy and save it, thay cant stope that if its on many computers.......thank you
. its hard to get any credable info on the crash take anything i can get,
thank you
thunder
getting the photo,s out is for you protection.
thunder

Postby ricardo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:28 am

thunder wrote:i HOPE you havnt already done that by posting that much info here :( many gov. agencies visit this site often, I hope not. or that think you are a crackpot. if u get that dreaded visit let us know if u can :( i LIKE the info but im worried now for you.
thunder

curious why you have this belief. that " many govt agencies visit this site often "
do you know of anyone that has actually been visited / interviewed by the
"men in black" ?

but I agree. to be... a keeper of privileged information,
can be a dangerous proposition. especially if it endangers other people's lives.
mere panic can be construed as such an threat.

remember this . like the manning trolling mission. once information is viewed.
you instantly become complicit and co- defendants.
Last edited by ricardo on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:39 am

ricardo wrote:
thunder wrote:i HOPE you havnt already done that by posting that much info here :( many gov. agencies visit this site often, I hope not. or that think you are a crackpot. if u get that dreaded visit let us know if u can :( i LIKE the info but im worried now for you.
thunder

curious why you have this belief. that " many govt agencies visit this site often "
do you know of anyone that has actually been visited / interviewed by the
"men in black"

but I agree. to be... a keeper of privileged information,
can be a dangerous proposition. especially if it endangers other people's lives.
mere panic can be construed as such an threat.

remember this . like the manning trolling mission. once information is viewed.
you instantly become complicit and co- defendants.

think of it all...as if you were out 'cruising for burgers' and this hot big booty chic is on the side of the road with her car hood up, looking baffled like all chicks do when their cars break down. she bends way over and points to where
the battery was and says; ' hey, isn't there supposed to be a battery here? '
you being mister nice guy. says hey why don't I give you a lift to the nearest town. ? she's jumps into the car. no sooner are you at the mile marker, a cop pulls you over. your rider is searched and found to have an huge stash of weed
on her person. guess what . your screwed , because yo the driver. think of your new found information like this. and you will go far. ( survive)
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:57 am

the down side of social networking is ; it's making us have to make really big
moral, and ethical decisions on a regular basis. remember the story of the big booty girl by the road ? what if you are in a state that has some
stop and render aid laws on the books, does that make any difference?
on how you will respond?

is our ultimate destiny to be adversarial to our elected
government people.? or, become an nation of little narks ?
paranoid of our very existence. ( in bed with the man ) no pun intended)
this I ask of you.

( 'ratting out' every thing we see and do. to save our own skins. )
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:09 am

duplicate post removed. :clap:
Last edited by ricardo on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:14 am

ricardo wrote:
ricardo wrote:the down side of social networking is ; it's making us have to make really big
moral, and ethical decisions on a regular basis. remember the story of the big booty girl by the road ? what if you are in a state that has some
stop and render aid laws on the books, does that make any difference?
on how you will respond?

is our ultimate destiny to be adversarial to our elected
government people.? or, become an nation of little narks ?
paranoid of our very existence. ( in bed with the man ) no pun intended)
this I ask of you.

( 'ratting out' every thing we see and do. to save our own skins. )

it's official . we are in effect ...'government officials' ignorance of the law is no excuse. read the federal statutes . "the revolution will not be televised"
:naughty: :whistle:
ricardo

Postby morbshock » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:38 am

Thanks to all concerned, I do appreciate it.
I live 2000 miles from New Mexico so I won't be able stop by the person's home any time I want to take a look at the metal item.
I just read an article and viewed an interview with an American female who just released a book on the crash and she has many credible testimonies stating that the craft was NOT from another planet but was a Nazi craft captured by the Russians during WWII.
[align=justify]
The Russians sent the craft(s) over to the USA to see if they can put the people of the USA in a frenzy like the Orson Wells, War Of The Worlds radio broadcast did. The so called alien creatures were actually WWII Nazi experiments.
This all sounds feasible as the Nazi's were making a saucer and bell shaped craft prior to getting their asses kicked in WWII.
I bet Stalin did send those Nazi crafts to the USA in 1947 to frighten its citizens. That sounds like something a mass murderer like himself would do prior to invading the USA. It all makes sense and I bet the unknown letters which are said to be on some of the debris is actually Russian letters! Thanks guys for responding. Great thread. [/align]
morbshock

Postby ricardo » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:53 am

I don't believe the nazi experiments to frighten the American population
has much credibility. (w/me) like a lot of things the mystery grows and becomes commerialized. (the air force test dummies were better. )

in the 40s . the ideal of nazis being able allocate the resources and project
this type of ruse. is an stretch. does the time frame add up?

incoming dummies, crashed satellites, and American aeronautical experiments,
post war would all seem very alien to the locals.

how hard would it be to burn some aluminum and stamp it w/ sumarian
text or symbolic linguistics ?

why you? how were you picked to view this piece of evidence of
presumed intelligent extraterrestrial visitation.? ( I'm a believer too)
ricardo

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts