The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

UFO Encounter at Rendlesham Forest

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 pm

I was reading from one of my older books last night and came across the Bentwaters Air Force Base encounter. I'd been trying to remember the name of it for a little while so it was good to at last find it. :ugeek: I remember it being a particularly interesting case for me due to the filmed recreations of the event in old documentaries. It is also mentioned in a recent episode of Ancient Aliens. This time with new information I hadn't heard of before.

For those who don't know RAF Bentwaters is a military base near Woodbridge, Suffolk in England. The base was used by the UK during World War II and the U.S. during the Cold War. On December 26, 1980 around 3am an unidentified craft was found by several base personnel. Those present included Servicemen, Sgt. Jim Penniston. After a brief encounter the craft flew away.

Sgt Penniston made detailed notes of it's appearance and copied the symbols on the craft's surface. He also touched it and felt the warmth of it's surface. Penniston said the craft had triangular landing gear. These left impressions when it left and were visable the next day.

UFO - Rendlesham Forest Sketch 01.jpg
UFO - Rendlesham Forest Sketch 01.jpg (22.51 KiB) Viewed 3049 times
UFO Encounters - Rendlesham Forest - Sketch of Symbols on Craft.jpg
UFO Encounters - Rendlesham Forest - Sketch of Symbols on Craft.jpg (25.03 KiB) Viewed 3049 times

Skip ahead 30 years and the story takes a more unusual turn. During interview production for an episode of History Channel's Ancient Aliens Jim Penniston shows them a notebook with binary code in it. He says the morning after the encounter during his downtime he repeatedly saw the same sequence of ones and zeros in his mind. This compelled him to write them down in a notebook. The numbers were analyzed and put into a program in an attempt to decode them. This is what it found.

UFO Encounters - Rendlesham Forest - Binary Code Summary.jpg
UFO Encounters - Rendlesham Forest - Binary Code Summary.jpg (39.96 KiB) Viewed 3049 times

The story takes an even stranger turn at this point. Under hypnotic regression Jim Penniston claims that the being in the craft were NOT extraterrestrials but in fact HUMANS from a very distant future! :!: Their mission had something to do with chromosomes. And they use Humans not as breeding stock but as "Band-Aids."

The time travel theory is helped by the fact that the coordinates converge at the town center of Suffok, England. Near the craft's reported location.

Sources for this information can be found at these sites:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1802&category=Environment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_Incident
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby airwolf282 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:16 am

Strangely Bentwaters AFB is no stranger to UFO activity. On 13 August 1956 at 10.55pm a UFO was tracked on radar moving at 5000mph. A T33 Shooting Star from the USAF was sent in to investigate and later the RAF scrambled two de Havilland Venom fighters. Later another unidentified object was tracked on radar and was spotted by the control tower and the pilot of a C47 Skytrain.
Last edited by airwolf282 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
airwolf282

Postby airwolf282 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Also, only one day after the Rendlesham incident in 1980, there was the Cash/Landrum encounter in Texas. For those who are unfamiliar with that case, it is a close encounter of the second kind where 3 people witnessed a diamond shaped UFO hovering over a roadway which gave off intense radiation. The three witnesses saw Chinook helicopters following the object as it moved away. Soon after the encounter all three witnesses became very ill with symptoms of radiation sickness, Betty Cash being the worst. Betty Cash died from complications from her sickness on 29 December 1998.......the very same date as the encounter 18 years before.
airwolf282

Postby WarAngel » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Unfortunately I can find any other sources mentioning the Time Travel element to the Rendlesham Forrest Incident anywhere else. I also don't remember where I found the
images that claim there is one. However the rest is consistent with other sources.

If anyone else can find them or has coroborating evidence then please post what you can.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby ricardo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:21 pm

WarAngel wrote:Unfortunately I can find any other sources mentioning the Time Travel element to the Rendlesham Forrest Incident anywhere else. I also don't remember where I found the
images that claim there is one. However the rest is consistent with other sources.

If anyone else can find them or has coroborating evidence then please post what you can.

I can't address evidence for or against time travel. but there does seem to be
an trend to attribute advanced technology to future/time travelers.

what I do recall is an show that had an mathematics expert attribute
the pictographs as having an association with (mathematically) as movement
around an fixed object giving him the impression that the craft was an ' survey
vehicle ' a few years ago. so, to me. this binary code via latent hypnosis
is dubious. (old news)
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:36 pm

ricardo wrote:
WarAngel wrote:Unfortunately I can find any other sources mentioning the Time Travel element to the Rendlesham Forrest Incident anywhere else. I also don't remember where I found the

I can't address evidence for or against time travel. but there does seem to be
an trend to attribute advanced technology to future/time travelers.

what I do recall is an show that had an mathematics expert attribute
the pictographs as having an association with (mathematically) as movement
around an fixed object giving him the impression that the craft was an ' survey
vehicle ' a few years ago. so, to me. this binary code via latent hypnosis
is dubious. (old news)
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:50 pm

fosho , advanced beings from the multi-verse 'crusisin for burgers'

drop in to adjust and introduce new genetic variants after complete

testing from ' herd stock ' from human /hominid origin . (cattle too.)

so, your use of the term ' band aid ' to me , is not understood.

is this the idea that extra terrestrians from an advanced civilization

need us for anything? in so much as we pine over ants in an ant hill in

an remote field!

this UFO incident ranks in my top ten. thanks for posting. please continue.
ricardo

Postby cormac » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:43 pm

this to me is the best, soundest, most reliable ufo encounter report of them all ... military observers from an air force base seem to me to be pretty unimpeachable eye witnesses ... they have physical proof left behind, many reliable eyewitnesses, also repeat visits to this area over a short timeline ... and then the freaky binary code thing is just the topper to it all ... this is a great ufo encounter and one that would be hard for any 'non-believer' to discount out of hand (unless of course that is all they do) ... any open-minded person has to see the reliability of this one ...

this has been covered in many of the big ufo documentaries and nick pope also is a good interview to see for this one
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby shadowcass » Sun May 06, 2012 8:46 pm

I agree that the Bentwaters Case (as originally told (for example on an episode of UNSOLVED MYSTERIES hosted by Elliot Ness...excuse me, I mean Robert Stack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYHvLL6J5d8) came across as extremely reliable.

(My reaction to the time-travel binary code story is somewhat less positive).

But I don't know that I would designate it as the MOST reliable case I have ever heard of.

There are a few others.

For example...the Falcon Lake Case:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eidwk-Jg ... re=related
shadowcass

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu May 10, 2012 5:33 pm

I can vouch for the Cash/Landrum story. I lived not far from where it happened. At the time it was in all the newspapers and on the 6 o'clock news. Deadly real. I saw pictures of the victims. I later suspected the Rend story might have been a cover-up for the C/L event because if the craft in the C/L story was a MIL/CON experiment then they would be liable for the injuries to the 3 victims. My theory is that they needed to re-direct attention away from the Texas event and blame it on UFOs. I seriously doubt aliens would come to earth just to irradiate 2 women and a boy. Just my 2 cents. Those victims should have been compensated. I overheard a conversation when I was in the Navy that I believe was a description of the craft in the C/L case. It was an experiment that went out of control. Does that mean the Rendlesham Forest case is fake? Well, you have only my theory. You'll have to decide. Its very possible the 2 cases have nothing in common. I'm sure we'll never know for sure. But, even if the Rend witnesses are telling the truth it doesn't mean the event wasn't staged. If the witnesses in the C/L case couldn't identify the craft then probably neither could the Rendlesham witnesses, if it was the same craft, which has been proposed in the past, which is how these cases came to be related.

The craft in the C/L case burned a whole section of the road. I'd call that "dangerous". Should have been an episode of the X-Files.
CodeBlackv2

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts