The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

American Guns

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Has anyone seen this series on Discovery? This is everything I love about America rolled into one made for tv reality show. :lol: :clap: :roll: :crazy:

I'm proud of myself for making it to the first commercial break without wanting to shoot something, or...................... :shock:

I mean come on already.

Here's the Family.

and another better look.

Speechless.. Oh yes..................I've seen Mom somewhere before, but I've yet to connect the dots. I've seen this lady somewhere ( IN PERSON ) Just driving me nuts as to when and where. :?

Anyway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>America...............Gotta love it!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Weird. I know a girl who looks almost exactly like the daughter.

It's not like that dumb "Sons Of Guns" show, is it?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby bionic » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:50 am

:lol:
"reality" tv
it just keeps getting weirder and weirder
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:Weird. I know a girl who looks almost exactly like the daughter.

It's not like that dumb "Sons Of Guns" show, is it?

No not like the Sons of Guns stuff, it's way more upscale :lol: >>>>>> I meant my post to be nothing more than a slight slap at the obvious. The folks over on some gun message boards are a lot less discrete. One guy called Momma's rack " bolt ons " :lol: I love that description, regardless she's a bit too proud of them for my taste and the producers of the show are way beyond a simple case of merely pushing the envelope.

I predict soon you'll see full blown topless as a selling tool.

Just another pot shot at the dumb downed sheep is all it amounts to.

The Mother though------------I have seen her...and I'm dead certain, where and when, as of yet I simply can't put my finger on it. Eventually I will. Vacation, locally, gun show---------bar lol >>> Something.

By a strange stroke of irony the Daughter packs a pistol I'm interested in, I just happened to stumble on her while she was learning to strip and clean it.

Colts 1911 defender---------Nice carry gun .45 acp. Nice price as well, one I'd put back and keep for a rainy day down the road..Pass on to the kids or something..........

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:20 pm

I sort of figured that's what you were going for. I usually give those shows a chance, if nothing else for the comedic effect of seeing another copy/paste project that HC and DC have been churning out recently. Plus, as you know, I love me some guns, and even if the people are prasts it usually has one or two little tidbits that I didn't know previously.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:29 pm

The kids in the show are not the ex-cops`````go figure! Lots of negative posts on some Colorado gun boards..........could be jealousy--who knows.

I always say those things are just for show any how! :lol: :lol: Especially the bolt-ons.. :o Come on already, haven't we seen enough fake cleavage already!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts