The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby The_Joker » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby frrostedman » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Most of the questions about 911 that I have heard, were very thinly veiled political attempts to oust Bush. As such, I as well as many others here, rebuked the political opportunists that asked them.

However, the 911 official story itself is obviously something that defies logic (though isn't completely impossible) and the video Joker posted does a good job making that point.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Here is the joker's video imbedded for lazy people like me.

"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:00 am

to me...the ultimate conspiracy theory is..
what is existence, anyway?
8-)
for all we know..all we are is some "clean energy" kinda battery..for something else to "milk" energy off..maybe we are looking for inexhaustable energy..and all along..we're IT!!..one never knows..technology will tell us, eventually..one hopes
:shock:
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby The_Joker » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:51 am

Thanks frostedman I don't know how to do embedding glad someone can. I have worked out a few things (re; computers) but by far not an expert :wall: . Thanks for your help :)
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby jc320 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 pm

One of my best friends works for a company here in England who refit private jet interiors. He sent me a text message today:

" Shouldn't really share this info but its got me thinking. We've had a request from Hawker (private jet maker) to modify a private jet interior to enable it to carry a coffin. If thats not odd in itself, the jet belongs to a Saudi Arabian family named Bin Laden. WTF do you make of that?"

Its certainly got me thinking too. :silent:
jc320

Postby frrostedman » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:35 pm

jc320 wrote:One of my best friends works for a company here in England who refit private jet interiors. He sent me a text message today:

" Shouldn't really share this info but its got me thinking. We've had a request from Hawker (private jet maker) to modify a private jet interior to enable it to carry a coffin. If thats not odd in itself, the jet belongs to a Saudi Arabian family named Bin Laden. WTF do you make of that?"

Its certainly got me thinking too. :silent:

Please explain what you are thinking. I'm not really inclined to think there's anything sinister involved, else the requestors surely would have given another name.
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:00 pm

I think they are not very optimistic! :lol:
greeney2

Postby jc320 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 pm

My thinking is obvious. As for giving another alias, they are so bold as to do whatever they like whether or not the world is listening. In any case, my friend is duty bound by the official secrets act and therefore shouldn't comment on details relating to work. I obviously cannot give names, details etc as i am bound by the same act in my professional vocation. It just struck us as an odd request given recent international events, No ? Coincidence ? Who knows. If its an innocent coincidence then no problem. If its not then we have more evidence of government lies etc. I'll have to wait for more details to be sure.
jc320

Postby frrostedman » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm

jc320 wrote:My thinking is obvious. As for giving another alias, they are so bold as to do whatever they like whether or not the world is listening. In any case, my friend is duty bound by the official secrets act and therefore shouldn't comment on details relating to work. I obviously cannot give names, details etc as i am bound by the same act in my professional vocation. It just struck us as an odd request given recent international events, No ? Coincidence ? Who knows. If its an innocent coincidence then no problem. If its not then we have more evidence of government lies etc. I'll have to wait for more details to be sure.

No! Seriously mate. I don't know what your thinking is. It's not obvious to me.

Are you thinking Osama will be riding in the casket or what. I'm genuinely curious.
frrostedman

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts