The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Bionic is a stupid flake

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby event_horizon » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:50 pm

adamwarlock2099 wrote:Someone In This Thread Is A Douche Nozzle. There I Said It. :shock:

Why don't you just come out and say who you think it is? Don't be skerred. :lol:

You shouldn't be surprised that people will behave like a "douche nozzle" in here. Unfortunately, that's what the battle forum is used for -- to see who can act like the biggest douche nozzle, @sshole, bastard, dickhead, etc. etc.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:36 am

douche nozzles see a-lot of action... I'm sure
:lol:
you know..because they are a...douche nozzle
perhaps we should all aspire to be one?
suddenly, that whole Prince Charles, "I want to be your tampon" incident comes to mind
and now I feel a little ill
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:06 am

event_horizon wrote:
Why don't you just come out and say who you think it is? Don't be skerred. :lol:

You shouldn't be surprised that people will behave like a "douche nozzle" in here. Unfortunately, that's what the battle forum is used for -- to see who can act like the biggest douche nozzle, @sshole, bastard, dickhead, etc. etc.

I was mostly just wanting to hang out with the cool kids in the battle forum but am entirely too timid to be that confrontational. :D

And I like saying douche nozzle. Cause there is a nozzle on a douche.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby event_horizon » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:55 pm

adamwarlock2099 wrote:I was mostly just wanting to hang out with the cool kids in the battle forum

Just don't let them hand you things like glass pipes or syringes.

adamwarlock2099 wrote:And I like saying douche nozzle. Cause there is a nozzle on a douche.

Well, Adam, I wouldn't know, since I've never fooled around with one before. :shock:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:39 am

Imagine if you had?
Ack??
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby event_horizon » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Sorry....can't imagine it.

I can imagine you finding one in some random dumpster though...feeling it...smelling it...tasting it...then using it. :sick:

:lol:
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 pm

She's far too sophisticated to use a used douche nozzle.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Right, she'd then have to find the used douche bag to go with it, then she could use it. :lol:

:shock:
event_horizon

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts