The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Priest Says Hell Is An Invention Of The Church To Control P

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 am

Priest Says Hell Is An Invention Of The Church To Control People With Fear
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1458/160 ... _Fear.html
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:48 am

First thing I want you to recognize Zoltan is a credible video like this one, with a real person being interviewed by a credible news caster, Kieth Morrison, and the kind of trash video with the Cheney shooting down flight 93 narrated by the idiot in the sunglasses.

That said this was a terrific video, I liked it, an it gave everyone a lot to think about, including the concept of Heaven. If Hell us used for a fear tactic, than what is Heaven used as? The Priest(Doesn't say if he is Roman Catholic) stated Heaven is portrayed as a place of reward. Reward for what? A tool for thiething, good deeds, being a good person? If Hell is for bad deeds and a tool, why must I think Heaven is differnet?

If Hell is real, am I to think that if I'm not quite up to Heaven's glory, that I deserve to go to the same Hell as Hitler, Jeffery Dalmer, or Bin Laden? None of us compared with the good works of Mother Tesesa, so what are the degrees of Heaven and Hell, and how does that fit into the concepts of sin?

I think I have been a good Father and good Husband, raised my children to do right, and believe in God, but is that enough? I believe in God but not a regular church goer. I still swear, have faults, and live by a code of honesty and morals. I think I am a good person, lived by what I think is right and wrong, but not page per page of the Bible everyday.

What is this concept of Heaven or Hell really? If they are both myths, and we just leave this life, its over, dust to dust, what is the purpose? To struggle everyday, only to have your last breathe the fear of Hell, or the Glory of Heaven? Are we all forgiven by a merciful God, or do we just leave this life with the last thought one of peace or one of torment. What is the purpose, it thats all there is? If we all really believed in the next life, we would all be jumping off the tallest building ASAP, but something makes us cling on to the life, fighting all the way to keep living. I'm in no hurry to get to forever! But I would much rather have forever at the Ritz, than the Motel 6. :lol:
greeney2

Postby bionic » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 am

zoltan2 wrote:Priest Says Hell Is An Invention Of The Church To Control People With Fear
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1458/160 ... _Fear.html

love this video
thanks for sharing
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:25 pm

To Hades with that video.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 pm

pfft..LOVE..even thine..
"enemies"
Listen to what the MAN said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2wmiE3yzo
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:53 pm

bionic wrote:pfft..LOVE..even thine..
"enemies"
Listen to what the MAN said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2wmiE3yzo

No! :evil: :hand:

Make me! :snooty:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:30 pm

we create our own heaven and hell with our karma and our self judgement..in th eend..we judge ourselves..but with the revelation of all we have said and done and how it has affected everyone and everything in our world..we get to see that from all perceptions..and then we..our soul.. gets to live with it
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:02 pm

bionic wrote:we create our own heaven and hell with our karma and our self judgement..in th eend..we judge ourselves..but with the revelation of all we have said and done and how it has affected everyone and everything in our world..we get to see that from all perceptions..and then we..our soul.. gets to live with it

Okee dokee.. in that case I give myself a full pardon. :thumbup:
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:23 pm

you are allowed that..if you geniunely mean it..and only your soul knows if you do
'the war' is between you and you
you realize that? right?
your highest soul is...God
you are an extension, an, expression.. of... God
you are God's creation, after all
(turns out..God..is..complicated..after..all)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby OraProNobis » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 pm

I find this post interesting , but it brings to mind something I read in what is considered to be prophecies given to a visionary, and Jesus talks about this very subject, and the dangers that priests are putting souls under by not telling them of the truth of hell. Heaven , hell and purgatory are all taken very seriously by those who follow the true doctrine of faith, and there is proof that all 3 actually do exist, but I will get into that at a different time.

A highlight and link from the one message to maria concerning the priests who are falling away from the truths of the church.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/t ... e-vatican/

The whole link is worth the read as well as all the messages..but these words below about the priests coincide very much with the title of this thread.

Many of My Sacred Servant no longer believe in the state of hell or purgatory.

They do not accept My Father’s Commandments. They excuse every sin.

I realize that the authenticity of these messages will be challenged , which I can respect , but they have some very important warnings for these times, and I for one believe them to be authentic prophecies, and this particular message talks about the reality of hell.
OraProNobis

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts