The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

MY EXPERIENCE AS A CONTACTEE

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby KRYPTOR » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:22 am

8-) Years ago, approximately 8 years, I used to be in contact here in the St. Louis, MO area with another contactee/abductee. I was skeptical until I had an out-of-body experience one night. I found myself spiritually in what we know as outer space. The earth looked to me as large as a basketball from where I was. I was approx. 50-70 yards from a saucer-like craft which appeared to have a transparent hull that I could see thru. I noticed my female friend who stands 4'8" tall, standing and facing me totally nude. Her blond hair was standing up as if there was some sort of static discharge enveloping her. She wasn't moving at the time as if she was paralyzed, or in a state of suspended animation. I then noticed a grey-like alien with its back towards me examining her. It started on her right side and lifted up her right arm, then walked around behind her and lifted up her left arm as if it were examining her underside of each arm. Then I found that I was communicating telepathically with it. It basically told me that there was NOTHING I could do for her, because she chose this and it is her WILL, and that I cannot violate her WILL. I had been PRAYING for her, and the GREY gave me the thought and feeling of hopelessness, and that PRAYER is USELESS in this case. My wake-up call came when the very next day I called her to tell her this story thinking that it was just a dream. She FREAKED OUT and said, "How do you know that I have a LARGE BRUISE under each arm?!" I told her I did NOT KNOW she had a bruise under each arm, but I DID tell her the GREY was examining the underside of each of her arms! I will NEVER FORGET this EXPERIENCE for the rest of my life. To add, before I left my body, I was PROTECTED by 2 ANGELS, so as to not be abducted at that moment. PROTECTION IS IMPORTANT! Since then, I cannot consciously recall any abductions or further contact against my will.
Is there ANYONE OUT THERE with experiences similar that they wish to share???
KRYPTOR

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:33 pm

The grays are not evil
they are just like us humans..some good..some bad..some indifferent
it's good to have angels..I have them, too

evil is evil
life is complicated
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts