The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Bionic is a stupid flake

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby event_horizon » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:56 pm

at1with0 wrote::shock:

You don't have the right to be shocked about any of this, idiot. Let's not forget who got this whole "party started."

Maybe next time you get bored with your lousy pathetic life, you might want to find someone else to fu*k with.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:31 am

Come on now the only way this is fun is if you absolutely don't give a sh*t.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:17 pm

at1with0 wrote:Come on now the only way this is fun is if you absolutely don't give a sh*t.

Only an @sshole would think this type of thing is "fun."

Do you go up people in person and call them a "bitch" to their face for "fun"? You must have all kinds of impact scars on your face then.

Nahhh...I'm sure you wouldn't dare do that. All you are is just another coward that would rather insult people from a distance.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:53 am

Welcome to the internet. On the internet, the rules, protocol, and etiquette are different than from in person. It's about time you learn that.

It should be obvious that just about every post I write in the battle forum is meant to be one more reason why it shouldn't exist; at least not on this site.

at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Welcome to the internet. On the internet, the rules, protocol, and etiquette are different than from in person. It's about time you learn that.

And maybe its time to stop with that mindset. Common decency doesn't know face to face, from a anonymous name posting insults.

This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is the purpose of the battle forum--doesn't seem to fit this thread, or most all the others in this forum.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:17 pm

I tend to reflect the type of energy that comes in whether it's on the internet or in person.
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:02 pm

at1with0 wrote:Welcome to the internet. On the internet, the rules, protocol, and etiquette are different than from in person. It's about time you learn that.

Oh yeah? Is that what they teach you at Coward School Online? It's about time YOU learn proper etiquette, or "Netiquette," as it's called:

The golden rule states that you should do unto others as you would have them do unto you. In terms of netiquette, this means that you should not use improper web conduct that you would not appreciate from others. Poor netiquette may include, but is not limited to, annoyances such as an angry tone, utilization of caps, heavy use of the singular first-person pronoun, flaming and spamming.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5117202_golde ... uette.html

at1with0 wrote:It should be obvious that just about every post I write in the battle forum is meant to be one more reason why it shouldn't exist; at least not on this site.

In other words, "since so many other people act like cowards and dickheads, then I should act like one too." Great logic there. :thumbup:

You get more and more despicable with each post.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm

at1with0 wrote:I tend to reflect the type of energy that comes in whether it's on the internet or in person.

Liar. :liar:

What exactly did I do to you that made you "reflect" your bullshit? :problem:
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:46 pm

You will never learn.
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:53 pm

at1with0 wrote:You will never learn.

Sorry, I don't want learn how to be a professional douchebag.
event_horizon

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts